🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would my job hire a OVERWEIGHT maintenance man?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.

He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.

"The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid"?

:lol:

Maybe he hit a rough patch in life but has an amazing resume? Different people have different struggles man. Look at it this way, he can lose weight, you will always be stupid.

W

Well we have a fat Pres with tiny fingers and fake hair
Nice foul mouth and bad English

Maybe he hit a rough patch in life but has an amazing resume? Different people have different struggles man. Look at it this way, he can lose weight, you will always be stupid.

U sound like a undercover fruitscoop

if he was selected, can you imagine the others who didn't make the cut?

if he was selected, can you imagine the others who didn't make the cut?

Maybe they were probably OBESE

I'm gonna guess he has skills and experience with fixing things. Or maybe he's just really cheap. Admittedly, hiring someone who has trouble with the work environment is not a great choice.

W

Well we have a fat Pres with tiny fingers and fake hair
Nice foul mouth and bad English

:offtopic: :290968001256257790-final:

He's there to clean out the fridge on Friday...

Here's an asshat living in Philadelphia sporting a Dullass Cowgirls jersey imagining OTHER people is [sic] "stupid".

Can't write this shit.

Sounds like the guy's gonna get much-needed exercise, donut. You object to his getting exercise?

Here's an asshat living in Philadelphia sporting a Dullass Cowgirls jersey imagining OTHER people is [sic] "stupid".

Can't write this shit.

Sounds like the guy's gonna get much-needed exercise, donut. You object to his getting exercise?

Looks like he can't handle the job

Answer:

So you can wonder why they hired him...

Maybe he wanted a job to use as exercise?

Answer:

So you can wonder why they hired him...

Maybe he wanted a job to use as exercise?

Why did u your job hire you to message men feet?

Forum List

Back