🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would my job hire a OVERWEIGHT maintenance man?

He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.

Here's an asshat living in Philadelphia sporting a Dullass Cowgirls jersey imagining OTHER people is [sic] "stupid".

Can't write this shit.

Sounds like the guy's gonna get much-needed exercise, donut. You object to his getting exercise?

Looks like he can't handle the job

Good luck on getting promoted then.

He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.

Here's an asshat living in Philadelphia sporting a Dullass Cowgirls jersey imagining OTHER people is [sic] "stupid".

Can't write this shit.

Sounds like the guy's gonna get much-needed exercise, donut. You object to his getting exercise?

Im not qualified to do maintenance due to arthritis. Desk jobs only

Can't write this shit.

Yeah, under the desk.

Why would you care?

Why would you care?

Because it looks like he is not going to make it and get released. He will be the 3rd maintenance guy who was let go in 2018

Why would you care?

Because it looks like he is not going to make it and get released. He will be the 3rd maintenance guy who was let go in 2018

Give him a chance.

Time to start letting Mexicans back in if we can’t find good help.

We cut immigration down so Americans who want to work can find work. But you got to be a good employee. People think showing up is enough to get a paycheck

Why would you care?

Give him a chance.
This is the problem with capitalism’s supply and demand bs. The wage should go up so they attract a professional maintenance professional. They pay shit so they get shit

Can't write this shit.

Omg I think your co worker is on usmb. I just read a thread from a maintenance guy and he is questioning the sketchy overweight black dude with a big mouth that works in his office. He says when he sees him he gets panic attacks. Can’t imagine if they hired you who did they turn down. Lol

Why would you care?

Give him a chance.

When I saw his fat ass laying on the table in the break room it was clear that he is not physically fit for the job

Why would you care?

Give him a chance.
This is the problem with capitalism’s supply and demand bs. The wage should go up so they attract a professional maintenance professional. They pay shit so they get shit

Good Point

Can't write this shit.

Omg I think your co worker is on usmb. I just read a thread from a maintenance guy and he is questioning the sketchy overweight black dude with a big mouth that works in his office. He says when he sees him he gets panic attacks. Can’t imagine if they hired you who did they turn down. Lol

I am getting my feet done this weekend

The hiring manager at your company must have a thing for overweight lovers heavy D

The hiring manager at your company must have a thing for overweight lovers heavy D

The assistance to the maintenance man is thin but they hired a FAT mutherfucker to be the HEAD of maintenance

Once he finishes replacing those door locks they plan on dressing him in yellow and using him as a speed dump during school hours

Once he finishes replacing those door locks they plan on dressing him in yellow and using him as a speed dump during school hours

I wish I can take off my shoes and dance on your chest

Forum List

Back