🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why would my job hire a OVERWEIGHT maintenance man?

He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.
Your job hired the maintenance man? Are you absolutely sure it wasn't your employer that hired him? :eusa_whistle:

He started 2 weeks ago and I just saw him in the break room huffing and puffing like he is about to pass out. Plus this building has no elevator and he has to climb steps all day.

He is not going to last. The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid.

A bit overweight is a million times beter than a soy boy snowflake pathetic communist left wing person.

My humble opinion.

Your job hired the maintenance man? Are you absolutely sure it wasn't your employer that hired him? :eusa_whistle:

You know what I mean mongo

"The people here who do the interviewing for maintenance is fucking stupid"?

:lol:

Try hiring ANYBODY today. Felons, lost licenses due to DUI's, or immediately asking for multiple days off.

If he gets the job done, it's about all you can expect today.

The people is fucking stupid?

How ironic

Just found out that the guys who interviewed for the maintenance position wasnt told thst our building has no elevator and that they have to climb steps all day.

No wonder some guys left and never came back

I thought Mongo was your older and much smarter brother, we're not related........ Thank God!!!!!

Here's an asshat living in Philadelphia sporting a Dullass Cowgirls jersey imagining OTHER people is [sic] "stupid".

Can't write this shit.

Sounds like the guy's gonna get much-needed exercise, donut. You object to his getting exercise?

Looks like he can't handle the job

Good luck on getting promoted then.

Im not qualified to do maintenance due to arthritis. Desk jobs only
Omg I think your co worker is on usmb. I just read a thread from a maintenance guy and he is questioning the sketchy overweight black dude with a big mouth that works in his office. He says when he sees him he gets panic attacks. Can’t imagine if they hired you who did they turn down. Lol

I am getting my feet done this weekend

Not sure what that means but I think it's the other end that needs work.

A bit overweight is a million times beter than a soy boy snowflake pathetic communist left wing person.

My humble opinion.

Dafuk is a "soy boy"? You some kind o' tamari-hater?

I thought Mongo was your older and much smarter brother, we're not related........ Thank God!!!!!

Mongo is on your birth certificate

Mongo is on your birth certificate
Then Mongo must be a genius.

Looks like he can't handle the job

Good luck on getting promoted then.

Im not qualified to do maintenance due to arthritis. Desk jobs only
Omg I think your co worker is on usmb. I just read a thread from a maintenance guy and he is questioning the sketchy overweight black dude with a big mouth that works in his office. He says when he sees him he gets panic attacks. Can’t imagine if they hired you who did they turn down. Lol

I am getting my feet done this weekend

Not sure what that means but I think it's the other end that needs work.
Nah. He’s got a full afro

Forum List

Back