Why Would She Do This? Former DNC Chair Donna Brazille Tried To Stop Seth Rich Murder Investigation

So far I only see Hannity and Pundit report this story Steve...
I suspect Hannity is doing everything that he can to be fired by that sinking network of his. The severance package is gonna be yuge.

• Banned
  • Banned

So far I only see Hannity and Pundit report this story Steve...
I suspect Hannity is doing everything that he can to be fired by that sinking network of his. The severance package is gonna be yuge.
Hannity is trying to get to the truth about this murder.

Hannity can't talk about all the fuck ups that Trump is in, so he's got to find something else to fill his useless hour on his dysfunctional and obsolete cable channel.

Hannity can't talk about all the fuck ups that Trump is in, so he's got to find something else to fill his useless hour on his dysfunctional and obsolete cable channel.

He didn't talk about Manchester?

What specificallly were his topics tonight?

All the DNC should go to jail.

What scum they are!

Somebody shot this "well to do" DC worker in the back while walking at 4AM? huh? Is this normal for this guy? Does he not have to get up for work? The story is "botched robbery". They have cameras I would bet, more than any US city I would bet. They have a gunfire alert system to get to the scene quickly. They have more Police per square mile than anywhere in the world I would bet (counting Capitol, military, CIA, FBI etc.) swarming the entire area.

Not one clue? No one seems to be working on the case? Suspicious death at the hospital. all Hush Hush.

Last edited:
All the DNC should go to jail.

What scum they are!

Somebody shot this "well to do" DC worker in the back while walking at 4AM? huh? Is this normal for this guy? Does he not have to get up for work? The story is "botched robbery". They have cameras I would bet, more than any US city I would bet. They have a gunfire alert system to get to the scene quickly. They have more Police per square mile than anywhere in the world I would bet (counting Capitol, military, CIA, FBI etc.) swarming the entire area.

Not one clue? No one seems to be working on the case? Suspicious death at the hospital. all Hush Hush.
Great post.

Forum List

Back