🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Allah doesn't tell Muslims to kill other Muslims. ISIS has killed more Muslims to date than other group. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy at the moment. Muslims want ISIS destroyed as much as you do.

ISIS has stated they wanted to destroy the kabbah and Mecca.

They get their orders from their sick and twisted orders from their own desires and ideology.

what about the PLO, Hamas, Hezbolla, Boko Haram, Al Quaida, etc? at some point you cannot decouple them from Islam, they are Islam

Yes I can decouple them from Islam and I have. My belief like millions of other Muslims are that they are trouble maker. They are seriously misguided and they tarnish the name of Islam.

That is a bunch of muslim lying shit, Islamic governments support and fund extremists, and groups like al Qaida enjoy large support among muslims all over the world.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism

Saudi doesn't make up the majority of Muslims. Heck even Arabs do not make up the majority of Muslims.

Secondly the Saudi government is wahabi but it doesn't necessarily mean the people follow it. Most Saudis do not follow Wahhabism and if they do it is followed very loosely.

Neo nazism has a large following but doesn't mean all white are racist.

Neo Nazis do not have state governments supporting them, muslim terrorists and extremists do. There is no Christian theocracy to begin with, let alone one supporting terrorism.

Recent polls in the UK showed half of muslims there want homosexuality outlawed. That is extremist by western standards.

There is no way to argue around it, Islam spawns the most violence and intolerance of all major religions. It is an awful primitive religion that teaches its people to look down on others all in the name of their imaginary god and false prophet. For typing this post I would face the death penalty in about half a dozen muslim led nations, that is not the law of a good people, that is what human garbage does. I truly despise it and those who follow it.

Turkey is a Muslim country, and yet they have to worry about BAD muslims? I don't worry about bad Jews, or bad Christians. But WE all have to worry about BAD MUSLIMS, too. How do you know a BAD muslim from a ...good one? When even good muslims can't? Really? Religion is protected by the constitution . But reality and common sense isn't. Viva the flying spaghetti monster!

Forum List

Back