🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Or are you saying kill all those who follow Islam?

These bastards don't care about their own life, so why should they care about the lives of their families??

Give them a Gold Star like the Khans. And with that, give them immunity to be ability to insult, hurt and kill anyone they choose, forever, like the Khans.
I'll bet you've heard this before, FJO, but not all Muslims are terrorists.
but all terrorists are muslims
So what?

Not all Muslims are from the ME..

most are, and I don't care, Islam and western civ are incompatible. Their number one complaint is our meddling in ME, our complaint is that they suck. Solution, get out of ME and they leave us.
Exactly....
Do you think, at this point, that pulling out of the ME would work? It seems when we or some other heavy handed operator leaves a country, ISIS moves in. These folks are a brand of nationalists, they are sophisticated and have allies. They've got an agenda far more well thought out than the propaganda they're feeding the masses. ISIS will crawl all over Europe and take its goodies if they aren't stopped, is what I fear. If we had gotten out of the ME long, long ago, it might not be our fight now, but I wonder if your solution is a viable one, now.

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?

These bastards don't care about their own life, so why should they care about the lives of their families??

Give them a Gold Star like the Khans. And with that, give them immunity to be ability to insult, hurt and kill anyone they choose, forever, like the Khans.
So what?

Islam is the source generator of a whole lot of shit, you cannot separate muslims from islam and say there are good and bad anymore than you could do it with communists. It is then entire rotten idealogy that is the problem

most are, and I don't care, Islam and western civ are incompatible. Their number one complaint is our meddling in ME, our complaint is that they suck. Solution, get out of ME and they leave us.
Exactly....
Do you think, at this point, that pulling out of the ME would work? It seems when we or some other heavy handed operator leaves a country, ISIS moves in. These folks are a brand of nationalists, they are sophisticated and have allies. They've got an agenda far more well thought out than the propaganda they're feeding the masses. ISIS will crawl all over Europe and take its goodies if they aren't stopped, is what I fear. If we had gotten out of the ME long, long ago, it might not be our fight now, but I wonder if your solution is a viable one, now.
Bombing them into the stone age isn't helping...

I hear people calling for Muslim genocide all the time, and others bending over backwards trying to justify and defend terrorists.

I don't have the solution (other than a suggestion of letting us take our gloves off), but one thing I can tell you for a fact, is virtually none of you people would want ANYTHING to do with the average person in Iraq or Afghanistan after spending just 5 minutes with them.

Exactly....

Leave the ME, not Europe. Shoot every single one of them who tries to cross the border out of their muslim hellhole.

ISIS has about 100,000 I think. Iraq alone has an army that large, if those ME assholes can't clean up their own backyard then why should we do it for them? Leave and let them devolve into their natural primitive state, I don't give a rats ass, just back up the oil tanker, pay them, then get the hell out of there.

All we had to do is follow that philosophy in 1991 and we would not have a war on terror now. The republicans in the 1930s were spot on, isolationism is the only sane foreign policy.

I hear people calling for Muslim genocide all the time, and others bending over backwards trying to justify and defend terrorists.

I don't have the solution (other than a suggestion of letting us take our gloves off), but one thing I can tell you for a fact, is virtually none of you people would want ANYTHING to do with the average person in Iraq or Afghanistan after spending just 5 minutes with them.

yup, leave them there and make them stay there

yup, leave them there and make them stay there

I'd be on board with that. Solar panels on every rooftop, and a new nuclear plant in every State would go a long way towards making those Cro-Magnons obsolete to our future.

They can be quarantined until they have their own renaissance for all I care.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

The Islamists are raising generations of terrorists. Innocent or not, that is what their children are destined to become. If you want to continue with this situation for the decades to come in the interest of your subjective moral dilemma, that is your choice. I would choose to alter ridiculous rules of engagement and cease limiting strike operations over potential collateral damage, and wipe them out.

Had we the current degree of reluctance in WWII, we'd all be speaking Germanese.
We fought a total war in the 1940s...you suggesting we go there again?

Oh?

If we had gotten out of the ME long, long ago, it might not be our fight now, but I wonder if your solution is a viable one, now.

Islam's purpose in the world is to force everyone to submit to Allah. America and Israel pose the greatest obstacle to their goal of world domination.

And you should know that Muhammad taught that ALL the lands belong to Allah so Moslems consider conquest as simply taking their own land back.

So what?

Islam is the source generator of a whole lot of shit, you cannot separate muslims from islam and say there are good and bad anymore than you could do it with communists. It is then entire rotten idealogy that is the problem
To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do. They shouldn't give all Christians around the world a black eye. That's just silly.
Islam as interpreted and practiced by the vast majority of Muslims is NOT a terrorist ideology. I know that makes the situation too complicated for you, but think of it this way. Germans are Europeans. We did not shoot and bomb and attempt to kill all Europeans during WWII. That is what you're advocating.

Exactly....
No, because it will take a ground war.

Exactly....
Well count me out...

Exactly....

Leave the ME, not Europe. Shoot every single one of them who tries to cross the border out of their muslim hellhole.

ISIS has about 100,000 I think. Iraq alone has an army that large, if those ME assholes can't clean up their own backyard then why should we do it for them? Leave and let them devolve into their natural primitive state, I don't give a rats ass, just back up the oil tanker, pay them, then get the hell out of there.

All we had to do is follow that philosophy in 1991 and we would not have a war on terror now. The republicans in the 1930s were spot on, isolationism is the only sane foreign policy.
Well, shoulda woulda coulda won't help much now. If it weren't for the two attacks on the World Trade Center and San Bernardino and Pulse and the Boston Marathon, etc., we could walk away. I think they've kinda declared war on us.

Exactly....
Well count me out...
ok. I would never advocate a draft.

To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do.

I hear ya! just last week a couple of Christians barged into our Dharma center and shot everyone to pieces. Good thing I wasn't there. Whew!

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

The Islamists are raising generations of terrorists. Innocent or not, that is what their children are destined to become. If you want to continue with this situation for the decades to come in the interest of your subjective moral dilemma, that is your choice. I would choose to alter ridiculous rules of engagement and cease limiting strike operations over potential collateral damage, and wipe them out.

Had we the current degree of reluctance in WWII, we'd all be speaking Germanese.
We fought a total war in the 1940s...you suggesting we go there again?

We are nearly there now.

Islam is not a problem per se, but what has come out from it.

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Allah doesn't tell Muslims to kill other Muslims. ISIS has killed more Muslims to date than other group. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy at the moment. Muslims want ISIS destroyed as much as you do.

ISIS has stated they wanted to destroy the kabbah and Mecca.

They get their orders from their sick and twisted orders from their own desires and ideology.

Forum List

Back