🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

The Islamists are raising generations of terrorists. Innocent or not, that is what their children are destined to become. If you want to continue with this situation for the decades to come in the interest of your subjective moral dilemma, that is your choice. I would choose to alter ridiculous rules of engagement and cease limiting strike operations over potential collateral damage, and wipe them out.

Had we the current degree of reluctance in WWII, we'd all be speaking Germanese.
We fought a total war in the 1940s...you suggesting we go there again?

We are nearly there now.

No weren't not. Nor anywhere close to there. We were far closer in 2003.

To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do. They shouldn't give all Christians around the world a black eye. That's just silly.
Islam as interpreted and practiced by the vast majority of Muslims is NOT a terrorist ideology. I know that makes the situation too complicated for you, but think of it this way. Germans are Europeans. We did not shoot and bomb and attempt to kill all Europeans during WWII. That is what you're advocating.

No they are not, there simply is no mass scale movement in the name of Christianity like Islam has with ISIS and other terror groups. There is no declaration of taking over Muslim countries for Christianity and outbreeding them, no declaration of anything like Al Quaida. Islam has created a mindset that breeds a lot of terrorists, Christianity has not. Do the math, if only 1% of muslims get violent, that is 10 million terrorists. I am an atheist, the one everyone hates, believe me if I felt threatened by Christians I would say so.

We in fact did mass kill Germans in WWII, it was the stated policy of the allied bombing campaign. That is what war is, kill or be killed. We killed about 15,000 French in the battle of Normandy simply because they were near the Germans. I don't advocate anything, I am only telling you what war is when fighting to win.

Islam is not a problem per se, but what has come out from it.

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Allah doesn't tell Muslims to kill other Muslims. ISIS has killed more Muslims to date than other group. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy at the moment. Muslims want ISIS destroyed as much as you do.

ISIS has stated they wanted to destroy the kabbah and Mecca.

They get their orders from their sick and twisted orders from their own desires and ideology.

what about the PLO, Hamas, Hezbolla, Boko Haram, Al Quaida, etc? at some point you cannot decouple them from Islam, they are Islam

To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do.

I hear ya! just last week a couple of Christians barged into our Dharma center and shot everyone to pieces. Good thing I wasn't there. Whew!
That wasn't the point and you know it.

To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do. They shouldn't give all Christians around the world a black eye. That's just silly.
Islam as interpreted and practiced by the vast majority of Muslims is NOT a terrorist ideology. I know that makes the situation too complicated for you, but think of it this way. Germans are Europeans. We did not shoot and bomb and attempt to kill all Europeans during WWII. That is what you're advocating.

No they are not, there simply is no mass scale movement in the name of Christianity like Islam has with ISIS and other terror groups. There is no declaration of taking over Muslim countries for Christianity and outbreeding them, no declaration of anything like Al Quaida. Islam has created a mindset that breeds a lot of terrorists, Christianity has not. Do the math, if only 1% of muslims get violent, that is 10 million terrorists. I am an atheist, the one everyone hates, believe me if I felt threatened by Christians I would say so.

We in fact did mass kill Germans in WWII, it was the stated policy of the allied bombing campaign. That is what war is, kill or be killed. We killed about 15,000 French in the battle of Normandy simply because they were near the Germans. I don't advocate anything, I am only telling you what war is when fighting to win.
I am not comparing the religions Christianity and Muslim. I am not comparing extremist Christian sects with extremist terrorist groups. I am pointing out that what one minority sect of a religion does IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the entire religion. That is my point. Do you get it now?

That was DURING the war. I understand that is what happens. OP is advocating attacking/incarcerating/killing the families of terrorists, not on the battlefield, but apparently here at home. That is what I was arguing against, anyway.

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

The Islamists are raising generations of terrorists. Innocent or not, that is what their children are destined to become. If you want to continue with this situation for the decades to come in the interest of your subjective moral dilemma, that is your choice. I would choose to alter ridiculous rules of engagement and cease limiting strike operations over potential collateral damage, and wipe them out.

Had we the current degree of reluctance in WWII, we'd all be speaking Germanese.
We fought a total war in the 1940s...you suggesting we go there again?

We are nearly there now.
Not even close...get back to us when you actually know some history.

To my mind, fundamentalist Christians are doing the same with their inane intolerance of others who don't think as they do.

I hear ya! just last week a couple of Christians barged into our Dharma center and shot everyone to pieces. Good thing I wasn't there. Whew!
That wasn't the point and you know it.

Your "point" was one of the most idiotic I've read in days. And that's saying something in this forum.

I am not comparing the religions Christianity and Muslim. I am not comparing extremist Christian sects with extremist terrorist groups. I am pointing out that what one minority sect of a religion does IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the entire religion. That is my point. Do you get it now?

You're wrong. Muhammad himself was Islam's first terrorist. You're just obsessed with the idea that Islam is a good religion. It's not. It's an evil religion. Put down the Kool Aid.

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Allah doesn't tell Muslims to kill other Muslims. ISIS has killed more Muslims to date than other group. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy at the moment. Muslims want ISIS destroyed as much as you do.

They get their orders from their sick and twisted orders from their own desires and ideology.

what about the PLO, Hamas, Hezbolla, Boko Haram, Al Quaida, etc? at some point you cannot decouple them from Islam, they are Islam

Yes I can decouple them from Islam and I have. My belief like millions of other Muslims are that they are trouble maker. They are seriously misguided and they tarnish the name of Islam.

You're wrong. Muhammad himself was Islam's first terrorist. You're just obsessed with the idea that Islam is a good religion. It's not. It's an evil religion. Put down the Kool Aid.
Read nia88 if you don't believe me. You're the one drinking the Koolaid, although you don't know it

Yes I can decouple them from Islam and I have. My belief like millions of other Muslims are that they are trouble maker. They are seriously misguided and they tarnish the name of Islam.

That is a bunch of muslim lying shit, Islamic governments support and fund extremists, and groups like al Qaida enjoy large support among muslims all over the world.

How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism

When the truck bombs and suicide bombers blow people up on the streets of Baghdad they are murdering real Muslims.

That is a bunch of muslim lying shit, Islamic governments support and fund extremists, and groups like al Qaida enjoy large support among muslims all over the world.

You didn't read the article, did you? It explains that Wahhabism is an extreme cult of Islam not supported by the majority of Muslims. It's main supporter is Saudi Arabia. (Don't ask why they're our special friends--couldn't tell you.) So when you call anyone a liar who tries to tell you the TRUTH, you link to an article that .... also tells the truth.
Wake up!

and I am telling you there is no comparison. Iran funds Hamas for example, because Iran is a theocracy. There are no Christian theocracies funding terror groups. The top 5 most deadly terror groups in the world are all Muslim.

I can't remember the last Christian terror attack in the USA, it wasn't McVeigh either.

You didn't read the article, did you? It explains that Wahhabism is an extreme cult of Islam not supported by the majority of Muslims. It's main supporter is Saudi Arabia. (Don't ask why they're our special friends--couldn't tell you.) So when you call anyone a liar who tries to tell you the TRUTH, you link to an article that .... also tells the truth.
Wake up!

just how the hell do you call a religion supported by an entire nation like Saudi a small 'cult'? Is Iran a cult? do you not understand how many people you are talking about?

Saudi doesn't make up the majority of Muslims. Heck even Arabs do not make up the majority of Muslims.

Secondly the Saudi government is wahabi but it doesn't necessarily mean the people follow it. Most Saudis do not follow Wahhabism and if they do it is followed very loosely.

Neo nazism has a large following but doesn't mean all white are racist.

Forum List

Back