🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

We taught our kid American and Western philosophies and viewpoints.

Do you think Islamist parents will not do the same with their philosophies and worldview? Do you think their children will not act as their parents have taught?

The only evidence you are likely to receive is after the fact of an attack. Are you willing to take that risk considering the current situation?

Research Hitlerjugend. Those kids never really escaped their early indoctrination, and were as dangerous as covert soldiers in Occupied Berlin following Germany's surrender.

That's disgusting.

You're talking about murdering innocent people.
No one's innocent when they have a machine gun collection.

The OP didn't specify 5 yr olds with machine gun collections.
You are a well known bleeding heart Liberal for whom NO amount of evidence will ever be substantial enough to incriminate some supposedly underprivileged criminal element.

Sorry dude. That's a fail.

You still can't justify murdering a 5 yr old.

If that five year old is likely to grow up trained to kill Americans, I certainly can.

Islam is not a problem per se, but what has come out from it.

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Yes.

Islam is a religion based on terrorism you could rightly say!

The Qur'an says: "Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

It's all there! it's all in the Qu'ran.....it's no secret!

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Or are you saying kill all those who follow Islam?

When you deal with vermin, you must destroy the nest.

So, per you, we need to conducted targeted revenge killings to make sure we kill any non-combatant women and children that might be living there?

Islam is the very source of the problem. These Moslem terrorists get their marching orders from Islam's highest authority - Allah.

Yes.

Islam is a religion based on terrorism you could rightly say!

The Qur'an says: "Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

It's all there! it's all in the Qu'ran.....it's no secret!

"Pastor 'killed by group of Muslims' for evangelising

A pastor was tied up and killed by a group of Muslims in eastern Uganda reportedly for converting Muslims to Christianity and refusing to sell land for the building of a mosque.

Bakulubanywa was killed n 24 July. His wife said that Muslims in the area had threatened the pastor on several occasions, especially after Friday prayers.

She then set out to the scene of the attack with Christian neighbours. "We found my husband killed and lying in a pool of blood," she said.

The couple has four children, ages 3, 6, 8 and 10.

According to MSN, some Christians reported the killing to the local council chairman, Tyogo Muniru, a Muslim, "who took no action"."

Uganda: Pastor 'killed by group of Muslims' for evangelising | Christian News on Christian Today

Very very sad.

That's disgusting.

You are a well known bleeding heart Liberal for whom NO amount of evidence will ever be substantial enough to incriminate some supposedly underprivileged criminal element.

If that five year old is likely to grow up trained to kill Americans, I certainly can.

So now conservatives are openly advocating the targeted murder of 5 year olds. Not 'collateral damage', but intentionally finding them, cornering them and killing them.

Well that didn't take long.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

The Islamists are raising generations of terrorists. Innocent or not, that is what their children are destined to become. If you want to continue with this situation for the decades to come in the interest of your subjective moral dilemma, that is your choice. I would choose to alter ridiculous rules of engagement and cease limiting strike operations over potential collateral damage, and wipe them out.

Had we the current degree of reluctance in WWII, we'd all be speaking Germanese.

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Not at all. Our misplaced concern over proper rules of engagement and collateral damage may well one day be our undoing.
I am a big Hawk, have been waiting impatiently for a proper American military force to go over there and kick the living shit out of the terrorists, take the territory they stole, the oil fields they are using to stay active, the roads they use to travel around spreading mayhem. It is the first step in stopping them. The fact that we have been playing around for years now saying "Oh, look! Oh, my!" makes me crazy.
It will not be easy; it will be another Vietnam nightmare with civilians acting as enemy soldiers. We will have to shoot kids with explosive belts and wonder if that building we just bombed was an apartment full of peaceful civilians or a nest of terrorists. It will be awful, but what we're doing now is NOT working. It requires a big ground force to stop them.
I suggest you write you Congressman or woman and get them to authorize such a force..
Warring terrorists is already covered, Moonglow. We just aren't doing it effectively.

It's how the Nazi's started. First, you scapegoat, then you dehumanize. Once you dehumanize, it's easy to justify exterminating people.

Another lie. America doesn't do that, though they should with ISIS.
Yes. What Coyote is saying, and what I am saying, is that we don't do that because we SHOULDN'T. We give the people living in this country certain rights: Innocent until proven guilty, etc.
What I was referring to with the Nazi tactics was that if the SS found a freedom fighter or anyone opposing the Reich, they would not only brutally deal with the "rebel," but the rebel's family, as well. Wife, husband, children, parents, whomever.

It's how the Nazi's started. First, you scapegoat, then you dehumanize. Once you dehumanize, it's easy to justify exterminating people.

Yes. What Coyote is saying, and what I am saying, is that we don't do that because we SHOULDN'T. We give the people living in this country certain rights: Innocent until proven guilty, etc.
What I was referring to with the Nazi tactics was that if the SS found a freedom fighter or anyone opposing the Reich, they would not only brutally deal with the "rebel," but the rebel's family, as well. Wife, husband, children, parents, whomever.

stalin did that MUCH more than germans did, and he did it to his own people

Not at all. Our misplaced concern over proper rules of engagement and collateral damage may well one day be our undoing.
I am a big Hawk, have been waiting impatiently for a proper American military force to go over there and kick the living shit out of the terrorists, take the territory they stole, the oil fields they are using to stay active, the roads they use to travel around spreading mayhem. It is the first step in stopping them. The fact that we have been playing around for years now saying "Oh, look! Oh, my!" makes me crazy.
It will not be easy; it will be another Vietnam nightmare with civilians acting as enemy soldiers. We will have to shoot kids with explosive belts and wonder if that building we just bombed was an apartment full of peaceful civilians or a nest of terrorists. It will be awful, but what we're doing now is NOT working. It requires a big ground force to stop them.
I suggest you write you Congressman or woman and get them to authorize such a force..
Warring terrorists is already covered, Moonglow. We just aren't doing it effectively.
Because Congress decided not to when Oblama ask to enlarge the scope of operations..

I love all this revisionist history crap in here. American kids used to sing German and Jap hate songs in the auditorium in WWII. We had stated policy of carpet bombing for the sole purpose of wiping out civilians. In war there are no innocents, only targets. Don't send troops, send B52s round the clock.

There is really only 1 solution, send all muslims to ME and don't let them come over at all.

Not all Muslims are from the ME..

most are, and I don't care, Islam and western civ are incompatible. Their number one complaint is our meddling in ME, our complaint is that they suck. Solution, get out of ME and they leave us.

It is probably a fairly common tactic among totalitarians. Fortunately, I've never experienced it first hand. I would prefer not to be in a country that uses it.

Because Congress decided not to when Oblama ask to enlarge the scope of operations..
If the people don't want to go, I will continue to impatiently wait for someone to kick their asses. We have a volunteer military. I believe a lot of young people are willing to go and fight. I could be wrong.

It is probably a fairly common tactic among totalitarians. Fortunately, I've never experienced it first hand. I would prefer not to be in a country that uses it.

east Asians do it too

These bastards don't care about their own life, so why should they care about the lives of their families??

Give them a Gold Star like the Khans. And with that, give them immunity to be ability to insult, hurt and kill anyone they choose, forever, like the Khans.
I'll bet you've heard this before, FJO, but not all Muslims are terrorists.

These bastards don't care about their own life, so why should they care about the lives of their families??

Give them a Gold Star like the Khans. And with that, give them immunity to be ability to insult, hurt and kill anyone they choose, forever, like the Khans.
I'll bet you've heard this before, FJO, but not all Muslims are terrorists.
but all terrorists are muslims

That's disgusting.

Somehow they stopped the "troubles" in Northern Ireland. We did not and do not kill the children of white supremacists in this country, and after the war, I don't believe we exterminated a lot of the ones in Germany or Japan, either. Unavoidable collateral damage during war is different from targeting family members of terrorists here.

Forum List

Back