🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Take Out The Whole Islamist Family

It's how the Nazi's started. First, you scapegoat, then you dehumanize. Once you dehumanize, it's easy to justify exterminating people.

It's how the Nazi's started. First, you scapegoat, then you dehumanize. Once you dehumanize, it's easy to justify exterminating people.

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Or are you saying kill all those who follow Islam?
Start with the 1st option and see how they react.
Okay.
From the OP's article, which had nothing to do with a relative's involvement in a terrorist attack, I assume he is just showing us the terrorists' heinousness, which therefore means we should by all means throw out the Constitution and all Common Sense and just prosecute the willy nilly out of anyone who even KNOWS a terrorist. I mean, why stop with the family? His neighbors probably knew too, right?
The investigators who look into terror attacks are a very suspicious lot, and they will definitely look at everyone who knew the terrorist. If there is evidence the family members knew and said nothing, I agree they should get thrown in prison. Otherwise, no.

We taught our kid American and Western philosophies and viewpoints.

Do you think Islamist parents will not do the same with their philosophies and worldview? Do you think their children will not act as their parents have taught?

The only evidence you are likely to receive is after the fact of an attack. Are you willing to take that risk considering the current situation?

Research Hitlerjugend. Those kids never really escaped their early indoctrination, and were as dangerous as covert soldiers in Occupied Berlin following Germany's surrender.

That's disgusting.

You're talking about murdering innocent people.
No one's innocent when they have a machine gun collection.

You talking about Trump's assertion that we need to go after not only the terrorist but his family?
Okay.
From the OP's article, which had nothing to do with a relative's involvement in a terrorist attack, I assume he is just showing us the terrorists' heinousness, which therefore means we should by all means throw out the Constitution and all Common Sense and just prosecute the willy nilly out of anyone who even KNOWS a terrorist. I mean, why stop with the family? His neighbors probably knew too, right?
The investigators who look into terror attacks are a very suspicious lot, and they will definitely look at everyone who knew the terrorist. If there is evidence the family members knew and said nothing, I agree they should get thrown in prison. Otherwise, no.

Do you think Islamist parents will not do the same with their philosophies and worldview? Do you think their children will not act as their parents have taught?

The only evidence you are likely to receive is after the fact of an attack. Are you willing to take that risk considering the current situation?

Research Hitlerjugend. Those kids never really escaped their early indoctrination, and were as dangerous as covert soldiers in Occupied Berlin following Germany's surrender.

That's disgusting.

The OP didn't specify 5 yr olds with machine gun collections.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

Since when is murdering a five year old child "defense"?

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

You got a foot positioned on a very slippery slope, Billy. Those are Nazi tactics.

Actually no, they're not. This is an issue of defense, not an out of control nationalism and conquest for the motherland.

This is why you're stupid. You would have us believe that a piece of the puzzle represents the entire picture. Too bad for you that we're not as stupid as you are.

Childish.

We are a nation and people of laws. We don't punish innocent people for the actions one family member. Once you start advocating that, you are no longer a civilized human being.

Another lie. America doesn't do that, though they should with ISIS.

Ok, we have another person advocating the extermination of innocent children.

Remind me...what makes you different then those you are "fighting against"?

Childish.

I didn't expect you to get it. Above your intellectual pay grade.

Childish.

I didn't expect you to get it. Above your intellectual pay grade.

Looks like it's time to devolve this to a Jr. High level in order to conduct a meaningful conversation with you.

nya nya nya

Ok, we have another person advocating the extermination of innocent children.

You really need to look up the word 'exterminate'.

And you really need to quit defending the killing of children. It won't look good on your resume.

Okay.

That's disgusting.

You are a well known bleeding heart Liberal for whom NO amount of evidence will ever be substantial enough to incriminate some supposedly underprivileged criminal element.

Okay.

That's disgusting.

You are a well known bleeding heart Liberal for whom NO amount of evidence will ever be substantial enough to incriminate some supposedly underprivileged criminal element.

Sorry dude. That's a fail.

You still can't justify murdering a 5 yr old.

That's disgusting.

Sorry dude. That's a fail.

You still can't justify murdering a 5 yr old.

You obviously don't know a lot of 5 year olds in the hood.

Okay.

That's disgusting.

No, I'm not. I talking about ending a line of danger, as we did in Germany and Japan.

Oh well, collateral damage. If your son is a terrorist...you all die. Pretty simple actually.

Forum List

Back