Wife Of Corey Comperatore to Return to Butler Tomorrow At Trump Rally

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
God bless this brave woman. As well as the rest of her family and RIP to a true hero. You may be gone but you will never be forgotten. ❤️

Dog help her if she's ever told that he died for Trump's faked charade!
Her husband's bullet is one of the 8 that avoided Trump by at least 4 feet.

The pig's blood was smeared on his ear under cover of the podium.
And then Trump had his talking points down perfect!

I wonder if Trump.told her he was the chosen one?
It's not likely that Corey was offered a front row seat.

But being a firefighter was undeniably a bonus for Trump.

It's really sad that it had to happen this way.

The golf course stunt was just as effective for Trump and it was bloodless.

Wife Of Corey Comperatore to Return to Butler Tomorrow At Trump Rally​

God bless this brave woman.

Hope she don't get shot! :safetocomeoutff:

Seriously, this will be really painful for her; will she be on stage as Trump honors her husband's memory? That'll be tough.

No doubt every leftie here will tout it all as just a cheap political stunt. Has anyone heard anything about the parents of Crooks?

I heard that Musk is supposed to be there too, that would be a great rally that I wish I could attend.

Sadly, husband Corey was just delighted when he and his family were invited to sit in the bleachers behind Trump.

Do you think Trump will make jokes about Helen Comparatore like he did in a fundraiser with his wealthy donors? I wouldn’t doubt it because Trump is trash.

Donald Trump was reportedly caught on tape turning the grieving widow of a man who died at one of his rallies into a source of amusement for his uber-wealthy dinner guests.”

Last edited:
I wonder if Trump.told her he was the chosen one?

To save America? I bet she already knows. To live? He would NEVER tell her that. Honestly! Why are you libs just so darn stupid! 🙄

Hope she don't get shot! :safetocomeoutff:

Seriously, this will be really painful for her; will she be on stage as Trump honors her husband's memory? That'll be tough.

No doubt every leftie here will tout it all as just a check political stunt. Has anyone heard anything about the parents of Crooks?

I heard that Musk is supposed to be there too, that would be a great rally that I wish I could attend.

Sadly, husband Corey was just delighted when he and his family were invited to sit in the bleachers behind Trump.

It sounds like this rally will be a whole lot safer. I don't know if she'll or Crooks' parents will go on stage or not though. I hope that there will at least be a seat empty for Corey and a moment of silence.

Do you think Trump will make jokes about Corey’s dead husband like he did yesterday. I wouldn’t doubt it because Trump is trash.

Donald Trump was reportedly caught on tape turning the grieving widow of a man who died at one of his rallies into a source of amusement for his uber-wealthy dinner guests.”

I can't see the article but I doubt that it isn't just a whole bunch of TDS BS.

To save America? I bet she already knows. To live? He would NEVER tell her that. Honestly! Why are you libs just so darn stupid! 🙄

It sounds like this rally will be a whole lot safer. I don't know if she'll or Crooks' parents will go on stage or not though. I hope that there will at least be a seat empty for Corey and a moment of silence.

I can't see the article but I doubt that it isn't just a whole bunch of TDS BS.
Too bad you are in a cult and too blind to see the human trash Trump is.

I don't know if she'll or Crooks' parents will go on stage or not though.

I just wonder if anything had been determined about any criminal culpability by Crook's parents or if they are even sad that their son turned out to be a deranged assassin kook dead at so young an age? How does a kid get so far off into deep space and still the parents suspected nothing?

Forum List

Back