WikiLeaks' Assange - TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives

The global elites are not a secret cabal, they are just capitalists who's job it is to continually increase profit margins and the value of stocks. It's inherent in capitalism, everyone needs to come to grip with this before we can take the next step.

And what is this "next step?"
To address the causes of social inequality of course.

Last edited:
Neoliberals like Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush have used trade agreements to get their friends rich at the expense of working people and the environment. Trump will be a disaster for America but he will help break up the neoliberal global order. I will vote for Trump and then step outside and vomit. Anyone but Hillary.
I agree that DNC & RNC are both heavily supported by corporate, industry interests. You think Trump is more interested in labor than profits?
Trump would be a diplomatic disaster for the "democratic" West (that's why Putin prefers him).

Corporations or state approved industries (in the case of Putin's Russia) need to provide more respect & earnings fairness to their laborers.
Is that fairness not what Christ preached ???
The current 5,000 page TPP should be simplified with more benefits for labor.

Neoliberals like Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush have used trade agreements to get their friends rich at the expense of working people and the environment. Trump will be a disaster for America but he will help break up the neoliberal global order. I will vote for Trump and then step outside and vomit. Anyone but Hillary.
I agree that DNC & RNC are both heavily supported by corporate, industry interests. You think Trump is more interested in labor than profits?
Trump would be a diplomatic disaster for the "democratic" West (that's why Putin prefers him).

Corporations or state approved industries (in the case of Putin's Russia) need to provide more respect & earnings fairness to their laborers.
We may want to just scrap the whole 5,000 page document and draw up something that isn't grounded in an ideology that supports a neoliberal global order.

If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
And if the World Anti-Doping Agency stayed quiet about their findings in last year's report, Putin's Russia would have more medals in the Rio Olympics!

Positive tests for banned substances per country, all sports ...
(Positon,Country,Number of cases)
1st,Russia,225
2nd,Turkey,188
3rd,France,108
4th,India,95
5th,Belgium,94
6th,Italy,83
7th,Spain,67
8th,Poland,55
9th,Kazakhstan,47
10th,South Africa,46
Yes. 1/3 of Russian sportsmen were banned last minute before Olympics ( the Russians didn't even have enough time to prove the opposite!) and without any evidence as always. Looks like some dishonest countries (without pointing the fingers) have found an easy way to get rid of strong competitors.

Current world record holder Isinbayeva says that first place at the Games will forever be in question because of her exclusion.
“What can I say to whoever will be the champion? They will be second by default,” Isinbayeva told journalists in Rio de Janeiro, TASS reported.
'I will never forgive IOC for Rio ban' – former Olympic pole vault champ Isinbayeva

Regarded as one of the greatest Russian athletes of all time, she has never faced any individual punishments for taking illegal substances and has maintained her innocence.
What are banned Russian athletes up to during the Olympics?

Same could be said about a lot of others.

Last edited:
Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.
all intentions were to bankrupt the country. It's as clear as day!

If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
And if the World Anti-Doping Agency stayed quiet about their findings in last year's report, Putin's Russia would have more medals in the Rio Olympics!

Positive tests for banned substances per country, all sports ...
(Positon,Country,Number of cases)
1st,Russia,225
2nd,Turkey,188
3rd,France,108
4th,India,95
5th,Belgium,94
6th,Italy,83
7th,Spain,67
8th,Poland,55
9th,Kazakhstan,47
10th,South Africa,46
Current world record holder Isinbayeva says that first place at the Games will forever be in question because of her exclusion.
“What can I say to whoever will be the champion? They will be second by default,” Isinbayeva told journalists in Rio de Janeiro, TASS reported.
Regarded as one of the greatest Russian athletes of all time, she has never faced any individual punishments for taking illegal substances and has maintained her innocence.
I agree with you on this one; Isinbayeva is truly the best pole vaulter (in her prime) and one of my favorite best-looking athletes in the past dozen years! (Her young spouse is a lucky husband & father.)

I don't know the politics behind her exclusion from the Rio games, but unless proven guilty for doping, she should be competing!
However, i would be pleasantly surprised if she could get another Olympic gold medal at age 34; she got a bronze in 2012, and her world record was established in 2009.

We may want to just scrap the whole 5,000 page document and draw up something that isn't grounded in an ideology that supports a neoliberal global order.
Perhaps scrapping the whole 5000 page doc is too extreme, but i agree it should be significantly changed to better represent labor interests.
You could just as easily throw around the neocon word as neoliberal.

The global elites are not a secret cabal, they are just capitalists who's job it is to continually increase profit margins and the value of stocks. It's inherent in capitalism, everyone needs to come to grip with this before we can take the next step.

Reality is the cause of social inequality. Trying to eliminate it makes as much sense as trying to make Lions eat vegetables or make Hillary stop lying.

Perhaps scrapping the whole 5000 page doc is too extreme, but i agree it should be significantly changed to better represent labor interests.
You could just as easily throw around the neocon word as neoliberal.

Scrapping it is far preferable to signing it.

Another commie chimes in. There's no such thing as unchecked capitalism in this reality. That's a slur invented by leftists. That would be anarchy and free market capitalism can only work in a market with some controls. what we have is corruption with government, the bigger the corporation the bigger flow of money. That may be crony capitalism but to leave crony off is misleading, either by accident or design.
Ahh, so we admit the free market is a myth. But the goal of neoliberal "free trade" is and has always been to free trade from government barriers (not just our own) and the only way to do that is by agreeing with other countries diplomatically to drop the barriers. How do you do that without government? You believe in free market capitalism even though you admit that it doesn't exist entirely, yet you are critical of capitalists who try to implement it and have a disparaging name for them.
:wtf:
Is it that you don't believe in the global economy?

What is "the myth of free trade?" Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists? That's like saying the triangle is a myth because there are no perfect triangles in reality.
Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists?

I imagined it was the ideal republicans strove for, until recently.

Yes, it's and ideal, not a myth.
Fine, we are on the same side now anyways.
Stop the TPP.

images

Then you'll be voting for Trump?

Reality is the cause of social inequality. Trying to eliminate it makes as much sense as trying to make Lions eat vegetables or make Hillary stop lying.
Yeah, the reality that business figured out how to game the struggle over value added.

Ahh, so we admit the free market is a myth. But the goal of neoliberal "free trade" is and has always been to free trade from government barriers (not just our own) and the only way to do that is by agreeing with other countries diplomatically to drop the barriers. How do you do that without government? You believe in free market capitalism even though you admit that it doesn't exist entirely, yet you are critical of capitalists who try to implement it and have a disparaging name for them.
:wtf:
Is it that you don't believe in the global economy?

What is "the myth of free trade?" Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists? That's like saying the triangle is a myth because there are no perfect triangles in reality.

Stop the TPP.

images

Not a chance.

Stop the TPP.

images

Not a chance.
Hitlery needs you anyway.....

Dems would be happy if somebody shot Assange, but at the same time they are raising hell about Trump's joke about Hillary assassination.

Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards in the world. If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
Anymore turds of wisdom?

Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.
Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support they're topics. I love it.
You mean crony capitalists.....you know,,democrats....
What a fool to believe it is only a democratic thang.........

Yeah, the reality that business figured out how to game the struggle over value added.

Inequality is a fact of nature. Just look at any social animal and you will find that some get all the mates and the rest get almost nothing.

Stop the TPP.

images

Not a chance.

Then you support the TPP. Quit pretending you don't.

Inequality is a fact of nature. Just look at any social animal and you will find that some get all the mates and the rest get almost nothing.
images

Stop the TPP.

images

Not a chance.

Then you support the TPP. Quit pretending you don't.
Jill Stein does not support the TPP.

Forum List

Back