WikiLeaks' Assange - TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives

Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.
Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support their topics. I love it.
Another commie chimes in. There's no such thing as unchecked capitalism in this reality. That's a slur invented by leftists. That would be anarchy and free market capitalism can only work in a market with some controls. what we have is corruption with government, the bigger the corporation the bigger flow of money. That may be crony capitalism but to leave crony off is misleading, either by accident or design.
Ahh, so we admit the free market is a myth. But the goal of neoliberal "free trade" is and has always been to free trade from government barriers (not just our own) and the only way to do that is by agreeing with other countries diplomatically to drop the barriers. How do you do that without government? You believe in free market capitalism even though you admit that it doesn't exist entirely, yet you are critical of capitalists who try to implement it and have a disparaging name for them.
:wtf:
Is it that you don't believe in the global economy?
"We" don't admit anything except that you need to put words in people's mouths. The word free is relative, nothing under the sun is without some cost or tradeoff. Look up what free market means before opening your blowhole.

Nobody said get government totally out of the marketplace, only government can create a nation. That's what a nation is, a country of laws. The results of government running the economy can be seen over and over, we don't need to guess what it would be like and the further we get there the less evidence we need.

The global economy is made up of many individual economies. It isn't a economy, so how did I oppose it?

I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism.

What unchecked Capitalism? Elaborate please
Capitalism that is being freed from government restraints. The removal of tariffs as an example. It frees capitalists to exploit cheap labor unmolested by import taxes.
If a government isn't imposing import or export tariffs how are the capitalists unchecked? That makes ZERO sense!

I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism.

Capitalism that is being freed from government restraints. The removal of tariffs as an example. It frees capitalists to exploit cheap labor unmolested by import taxes.
If a government isn't imposing import or export tariffs how are the capitalists unchecked? That makes ZERO sense!
Tariffs are considered a restraint on trade. Free trade seeks to remove the restraint by removing the tariff. The definition of unchecked is "not controlled or restrained". WTF don't you get?

Tariffs are considered a restraint on trade. Free trade seeks to remove the restraint by removing the tariff. The definition of unchecked is "not controlled or restrained". WTF don't you get?
Tariffs may or may not restrain trade, depends on the situation. But not having them doesn't mean that capitalists are unchecked. Maybe English isn't your native language.

Globalist Elites are not Patriots or good people. They've consistently sold American Citizens out with horrendous trade deals. Not one recent trade deal has been negotiated with American Citizens' best interests in mind. They've been negotiated with the sole purpose of making rich Globalist Elites richer.

The Globalist trend needs to be reversed. It is time to put Americans first again. Clinton represents the Globalist Elite interests more so than Trump. So i gotta support him. Neither are great choices, but it is what it is.

They are capitalists. They seek the best return on their investments. I think it is great that republicans are awakening to the realities of unchecked capitalism. They are even using Amy Goodman and Democracy Now to support their topics. I love it.
Another commie chimes in. There's no such thing as unchecked capitalism in this reality. That's a slur invented by leftists. That would be anarchy and free market capitalism can only work in a market with some controls. what we have is corruption with government, the bigger the corporation the bigger flow of money. That may be crony capitalism but to leave crony off is misleading, either by accident or design.
Ahh, so we admit the free market is a myth. But the goal of neoliberal "free trade" is and has always been to free trade from government barriers (not just our own) and the only way to do that is by agreeing with other countries diplomatically to drop the barriers. How do you do that without government? You believe in free market capitalism even though you admit that it doesn't exist entirely, yet you are critical of capitalists who try to implement it and have a disparaging name for them.

What is "the myth of free trade?" Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists? That's like saying the triangle is a myth because there are no perfect triangles in reality.

What is "the myth of free trade?" Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists? That's like saying the triangle is a myth because there are no perfect triangles in reality.
Did you imagine anyone claimed that free trade exists?

I imagined it was the ideal republicans strove for, until recently.

That's because politicians make shitty deals to take care of their good buddies and themselves on both sides of the aisle.

That's because politicians make shitty deals to take care of their good buddies and themselves on both sides of the aisle.
Can you give an example?

Yes, it's and ideal, not a myth.

Yes, it's and ideal, not a myth.
Fine, we are on the same side now anyways.
Stop the TPP.

images

One day American Citizens will get it. Trade Deals and other decisions are made with the sole purpose of making rich & powerful Globalist Elites more rich & powerful. American Citizen interests aren't even considered anymore. Hopefully more will catch on, and reverse the Globalist trend.

Dems would be happy if somebody shot Assange, but at the same time they are raising hell about Trump's joke about Hillary assassination.
Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards in the world. If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
And you are a Russian nationalist who loves Putin, correct?
So tell us, why does Putin want Trump to be POTUS?
Putin: As for the United States, as we know, the presidential election campaign is now in its final stage. Naturally, we will respect the American voters’ choice and are ready to work with whoever becomes the next president. What we want is to work in close cooperation with the United States on international affairs, but
we will not accept the approach of that part of the U.S. establishment that thinks they can decide themselves in which areas we will cooperate and in which areas they will turn up the pressure, including through sanctions. We seek a partnership based on equality and consideration of each other’s interests. Only on this basis can we work together. ...
C'mon Stratford, stop with the BS & RT-style propaganda. Putin gave a diplomatic political answer, and expressed wonderment as to why the West has sanctions on Russia (duh! For invading another UN country).

We all know Putin prefers Trump, just like you prefer Trump, since your Russian work here at USMB reflects Putin's views 100% - i wonder why that is :)

So, one more time i ask:
You are a Russian nationalist who loves Putin, correct?

The global elites are not a secret cabal, they are just capitalists who's job it is to continually increase profit margins and the value of stocks. It's inherent in capitalism, everyone needs to come to grip with this before we can take the next step.

Dems would be happy if somebody shot Assange, but at the same time they are raising hell about Trump's joke about Hillary assassination.
Dems possess the highest level of hypocrisy and double standards in the world. If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
Putin: As for the United States, as we know, the presidential election campaign is now in its final stage. Naturally, we will respect the American voters’ choice and are ready to work with whoever becomes the next president. What we want is to work in close cooperation with the United States on international affairs, but
we will not accept the approach of that part of the U.S. establishment that thinks they can decide themselves in which areas we will cooperate and in which areas they will turn up the pressure, including through sanctions. We seek a partnership based on equality and consideration of each other’s interests. Only on this basis can we work together. ...
C'mon Stratford, stop with the BS & RT-style propaganda. Putin gave a diplomatic political answer, and expressed wonderment as to why the West has sanctions on Russia (duh! For invading another UN country).

We all know Putin prefers Trump, just like you prefer Trump, since your Russian work here at USMB reflects Putin's views 100% - i wonder why that is :)

So, one more time i ask:

1. Your Media is doing its best to block the truth.
2. I'm trying to do my best to help the truth to see the light of the day, presenting the facts and videos which have been hidden from Western audience.

Now, which one are you, PK1, unhappy about?

Last edited:

So, one more time i ask:
1. Your Media is doing its best to block the truth.
2. I'm trying to do my best to help the truth to see the light of the day.
It's clear that you support Putin's Russian nationalist position.
It's clear in the US intelligence community that Russian state sponsored hackers stole the DNC emails (which were interesting to see!).
It's no mystery who provided WikiLeaks those DNC emails that were released just in time for the conventions!

How come Russia does not steal & distribute RNC or Trump dirty laundry too ???????
:)

If hypocrisy and double standards were included in Olympics, Dems would be undisputed champions.
And if the World Anti-Doping Agency stayed quiet about their findings in last year's report, Putin's Russia would have more medals in the Rio Olympics!

Positive tests for banned substances per country, all sports ...
(Positon,Country,Number of cases)
1st,Russia,225
2nd,Turkey,188
3rd,France,108
4th,India,95
5th,Belgium,94
6th,Italy,83
7th,Spain,67
8th,Poland,55
9th,Kazakhstan,47
10th,South Africa,46

Neoliberals like Hillary Clinton and George W. Bush have used trade agreements to get their friends rich at the expense of working people and the environment. Trump will be a disaster for America but he will help break up the neoliberal global order. I will vote for Trump and then step outside and vomit. Anyone but Hillary.

Forum List

Back