WikiLeaks Continues To Expose Corruption/Collusion At All Levels To Help Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
From a wide-spread 'All-In' media to the State Department to the DOJ, Wikileaks continues to expose corruption and collusion to help Hillary up to the highest levels!

Wikileaks has exposed:

The State Department has worked / coordinate with the Clinton Campaign on the timing and content of court-ordered released documents / e-mails, as per the Freedom of information Act...

Obama's DOJ - led by Loretta Lynch - has coordinated with the Hillary Campaign on issues regarding the release of e-mails and on campaign issues (how to proceeded / handle the release of some information)...

The DOJ's FBI allowed / offered to destroy Clinton servers / laptops - evidence in an on-going investigation - even after Subpoenas were issued instructing the Clintons NOT to delete/destroy documents/emails/devices...

Ands then there's the 'All-In' (never to be trusted again) MEDIA:

CNBC chief Washington correspondent and New York Times political writer John Harwood ‘showered Hillary with praise’ & helped the campaign.

Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, and then a CNN contributor tipped off the Clinton campaign on a question Hillary would receive in a town hall.

Sheara Bruan, editorial producer, biasedly openly praises Clinton

(In one leaked e-mail) Clinton’s director of Latino outreach Lorella Preali lets traveling press secretary Nick Merrill know how much CNN reporter Dan Merica and Hillary Clinton love each other.

In another document New York Times Magazine chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich is described as “sympathetic.” After Leibovich’s July 7 interview, the New York Times Magazine writer wrote to Hillary’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri that she “could veto what you didn’t want” in the interview.

CNN openly declared they had done everything they could to help Hillary, giving her a pass on every scandal.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hills-shills-leaks-have-exposed-journalists-in-clintons-corner/

When did newspapers or media outlets not support their candidates?
News medias USED to report un-biasedly, or make every effort to. 'Journalism', as it used to be known and taught, is now 'DEAD'. 'Journalists' are taught how to push THEIR slant, push the PARTY - LIBERAL - story/angle/talking points.

As exposed the majority of media is no longer UN-biased....they are EXTREMELY partisan...to the point, as exposed, as CHEATING - giving a candidate the questions that will be used in an upcoming Townhall meeting, to rig a debate with Moderators who are working for/advising the Clinton Campaign, for example. Just like the DNC did in the Dem Party primaries, it's 'rigging the system'.

As far as the State Department and DOJ, that is considered / is arguably 'Illegal'.

News medias USED to report un-biasedly, or make every effort to. 'Journalism', as it used to be known and taught, is now 'DEAD'. 'Journalists' are taught how to push THEIR slant, push the PARTY - LIBERAL - story/angle/talking points.

As exposed the majority of media is no longer UN-biased....they are EXTREMELY partisan...to the point, as exposed, as CHEATING - giving a candidate the questions that will be used in an upcoming Townhall meeting, to rig a debate with Moderators who are working for/advising the Clinton Campaign, for example. Just like the DNC did in the Dem Party primaries, it's 'rigging the system'.

As far as the State Department and DOJ, that is considered / is arguably 'Illegal'.
Sure, when I was a journalism student 40 years ago it was suppose to be unbiased, yet it wasn't..

There was also collusion with Cummings office re: the Benghazi Committee.

There is also graph changing on her UN presentation. They didn't like the results of a graph drawn up, so to them to change it for her presentation. Facts?!? Who gives a damn about facts! We can make our own set of facts! (Reminds me of the global warming scam)

Sure, when I was a journalism student 40 years ago it was suppose to be unbiased, yet it wasn't..
I'm not sure where you went to college to study Journalism, but I went to the Univ of SC, an extremely well respected university for journalism. I can tell you they taught it right.

Today the 5 'W's (Who ,What, When, Where, Why) of FACTUAL Reporting have been replaced, become secondary, to 'Push the liberal Bias / Agenda'). It has overwhelmingly permeated the career, starting in the classroom to what we see today. No one, IMO, can honestly say that the VAST majority of the media is 'All-In' not just for Hillary but also for the Left.

And the IRS Targeting. Exposed e-mails showed Cummings personally wrote many of the over-inquisitional questions targeted Conservative groups were forced to answer.

I'm not sure where you went to college to study Journalism, but I went to the Univ of SC, an extremely well respected university for journalism. I can tell you they taught it right.

Today the 5 'W's (Who ,What, When, Where, Why) of FACTUAL Reporting have been replaced, become secondary, to 'Push the liberal Bias / Agenda'). It has overwhelmingly permeated the career, starting in the classroom to what we see today. No one, IMO, can honestly say that the VAST majority of the media is 'All-In' not just for Hillary but also for the Left.
We are just relics of an era gone by...Extreme journalism is the rage for the last 20 years...Which I dislike and find it impossible to play character assassin when writing...As far as left winged, I hardly think all media sways or leans one way, it goes both ways...You personally do give a bias when posting, what college did you learn that at?

Found one email re voting and how their 'obstacles' strategy was no longer working. Needed to change it to 'don't let them deny you your vote'.
And the IRS Targeting. Exposed e-mails showed Cummings personally wrote many of the over-inquisitional questions targeted Conservative groups were forced to answer.

From a wide-spread 'All-In' media to the State Department to the DOJ, Wikileaks continues to expose corruption and collusion to help Hillary up to the highest levels!

Wikileaks has exposed:

The State Department has worked / coordinate with the Clinton Campaign on the timing and content of court-ordered released documents / e-mails, as per the Freedom of information Act...

Obama's DOJ - led by Loretta Lynch - has coordinated with the Hillary Campaign on issues regarding the release of e-mails and on campaign issues (how to proceeded / handle the release of some information)...

The DOJ's FBI allowed / offered to destroy Clinton servers / laptops - evidence in an on-going investigation - even after Subpoenas were issued instructing the Clintons NOT to delete/destroy documents/emails/devices...

Ands then there's the 'All-In' (never to be trusted again) MEDIA:

CNBC chief Washington correspondent and New York Times political writer John Harwood ‘showered Hillary with praise’ & helped the campaign.

Donna Brazile, the current head of the Democratic National Committee, and then a CNN contributor tipped off the Clinton campaign on a question Hillary would receive in a town hall.

Sheara Bruan, editorial producer, biasedly openly praises Clinton

(In one leaked e-mail) Clinton’s director of Latino outreach Lorella Preali lets traveling press secretary Nick Merrill know how much CNN reporter Dan Merica and Hillary Clinton love each other.

In another document New York Times Magazine chief national correspondent Mark Leibovich is described as “sympathetic.” After Leibovich’s July 7 interview, the New York Times Magazine writer wrote to Hillary’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri that she “could veto what you didn’t want” in the interview.

CNN openly declared they had done everything they could to help Hillary, giving her a pass on every scandal.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hills-shills-leaks-have-exposed-journalists-in-clintons-corner/

Na, Trump made Vladimir Putin Doctor all the documents to make it look like Hillary is evil.

Amazing, stupid, ignorant Crooked Hillary supporters cannot stand the fact they were butt fucked with a strap on. The "Russians" did it! :p Either way democrat supporters have a wider anus than normal people.

By the way, they considered her Benghazi testimony to be a game. They were trying to decide if she should issue a "post-game" statement.

Yeah, it's amazing THEIR OWN E-MAILS are being released....but, like Barry, they want to blame someone else for THEIR words / actions!

:p

The Russians did it and they edited the emails in English. :p Low info folks are one thing but low life democrats who know they are screwing millions of folks are a fucking disgusting disgrace.

Read from the bottom up. Notice it was approved by he State Dept and the Hill, after her time there. Another obvious instance of collusion.

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-03-05 02:46 Subject: Re: FINAL / Cleared Tweet

I just spit out Diet Coke onto my desk. We're at 1791. From: John Podesta <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 11:44 PM To: NSM <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Cc: Cheryl Mills <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Heather Samuelson <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Robby Mook <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Philippe Reines <[email protected]<mailto:p[email protected]>>, Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: Re: FINAL / Cleared Tweet Good to know people go to bed with their Twitter decks. Sex must be obsolete. On Mar 4, 2015 11:39 PM, "Nick Merrill" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: 1000 retweets already. From: Philippe Reines <[email protected]<mailto:p[email protected]>> Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM To: NSM <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Robby Mook <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Heather Samuelson <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Cc: John Podesta <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, Cheryl Mills <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: Re: FINAL / Cleared Tweet Nice work everyone. From: PIR Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 11:29 PM To: Nick Merrill, Jennifer Palmieri, Robby Mook, Heather Samuelson Cc: John Podesta, CDM Subject: Re: FINAL / Cleared Tweet I keep typing 'whey' - should be I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible. From: PIR Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 11:28 PM To: Nick Merrill, Jennifer Palmieri, Robby Mook, Heather Samuelson Cc: John Podesta, CDM Subject: FINAL / Cleared Tweet Nick, John, Cheryl & I just hung up, this is final & cleared with State. HRC approved. Please send now: I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said whey will review them for release as soon as possible.

The "unaware and compliant citizenry" that the Dems call their base don't give a shit about any of Hillary's scandals.

79Vti56k856.gif

Dem base

What you have described is propaganda...

Forum List

Back