WikiLeaks Continues To Expose Corruption/Collusion At All Levels To Help Hillary

Collusion with doj

A reminder that DOJ will be making its latest filing in this case later today, proposing a revised schedule for producing the emails -- this time on a rolling basis, in accordance with the judge's order. On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Brian Fallon <[email protected]> wrote: > DOJ folks inform me there is a status hearing in this case this morning, > so we could have a window into the judge's thinking about this proposed > production schedule as quickly as today.

Collusion with doj

A reminder that DOJ will be making its latest filing in this case later today, proposing a revised schedule for producing the emails -- this time on a rolling basis, in accordance with the judge's order. On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Brian Fallon <[email protected]> wrote: > DOJ folks inform me there is a status hearing in this case this morning, > so we could have a window into the judge's thinking about this proposed > production schedule as quickly as today.
'The DOJ is NOT working with / for the Clintons'....

Then why would the DOJ have any interest in slowing down the process of releasing e-mails that SHOULD HAVE BEEN released a long, long time ago in compliance with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?

'Justice' is supposed to be what the DOJ is all about; yet, they are more worried about ensuring the data dump does not go forward in time to effect the up-coming election...to ensure such a delay benefits Hillary Clinton.

CORRUPTION ON DISPLAY!

I think it is easy to misunderstand others when our own emotions are running high, seeing this crap and realizing the corruption within DC. I know I have to reread and reread before posting, sometimes.

Forum List

Back