Wikileaks EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’
Is Hillary Clinton’s campaign keeping information about her head from the public?

Another glimpse into her potential issues was revealed in a John Podesta email released by Wikileaks on Monday.

Clinton staffers were emailing in late September 2015 about upcoming debate prep for the candidate.

“How bad is her head?” Podesta asked Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email with the subject line, “Any sense of whether and when she wants to talk?”

EMAIL: Podesta asked 'How bad is her head?' - The American Mirror

So, John Podesta asked Huma Abedin "How bad is her head. Any sense whether or when she wants to talk?"

Did he mean talk to the country or to him? JPalimieri answered "Don't know. Huma just left."

You are obsessed with Hillary Clinton's health...in a giddy kind of way. You might want to look inward to determine what kind of
sickness makes you get happy and excited to think that Hillary might be suffering some kind of illness?

EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’
Is Hillary Clinton’s campaign keeping information about her head from the public?

Another glimpse into her potential issues was revealed in a John Podesta email released by Wikileaks on Monday.

Clinton staffers were emailing in late September 2015 about upcoming debate prep for the candidate.

“How bad is her head?” Podesta asked Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an email with the subject line, “Any sense of whether and when she wants to talk?”

EMAIL: Podesta asked 'How bad is her head?' - The American Mirror

So, John Podesta asked Huma Abedin "How bad is her head. Any sense whether or when she wants to talk?"

Did he mean talk to the country or to him? JPalimieri answered "Don't know. Huma just left."

"How bad is her head." "Don't know. Huma just left."

I wish this wasn't in the Politics section, I could give the response I'm thinking about Hillary and Huma, also could do a few good memes with this :eusa_whistle:

Maybe Bill stopped by for a little afternoon delight and topped it off with a donkey punch....

You are obsessed with Hillary Clinton's health...in a giddy kind of way. You might want to look inward to determine what kind of
sickness makes you get happy and excited to think that Hillary might be suffering some kind of illness?
It wasn't MY email, screwball...It was Podesta's. Is he giddy about it?

Don't know.

But you clearly are.

The Hillary supporters don't care, Hillary could stroke out live on television and they'd still vote for her, the HillaryCult is fanatical, strangely though I bet that more than half the Hillary supporters don't even like the woman that much.

I wish this wasn't in the Politics section, I could give the response I'm thinking about Hillary and Huma, also could do a few good memes with this
"I don't know, Huma just left" could mean that Huma did the thinking all along since Clinton is not capable any longer due to her illness....

I wish this wasn't in the Politics section, I could give the response I'm thinking about Hillary and Huma, also could do a few good memes with this
"I don't know, Huma just left" could mean that Huma did the thinking all along since Clinton is not capable any longer due to her illness....

It might be, Hillary seems to zone out a bit at times, sort of looking spaced out, these episodes last about a minute to a minute and a half, that might be that she's distracted, lost concentration or has something to do with an issue that's resulted from when she fell and hit her head and was concussed.

The Hillarybots, in general are Leftist to Far Left, they can't be happy with Hillary because Hillary is politically a conservative with a small C, she's a Hawk, she's in the pocket of the Big Corporates and Wall Street Big Bankers, these are all things that Leftists are meant to be against and have a hatred for, yet she's their candidate, deep down they can't be happy that she's their candidate when Bernie Sanders who is Far Left shares more of their political philosophy.

Perhaps some are going to vote their conscious and vote for Jill Stein, who is a candidate more in line with the Leftist political philosophy.

Neither Hillary nor Trump would/will make it another 8 years as President.

I like Tim Kaine and Mike Pence better than either of them anyway

It would be interesting if Hillary wins and the Republicans keep the Senate, because what if by May 2017 they've already opened Impeachment Proceedings against Hillary? This would then be both Clinton's that's happened to, but for different reasons.

They also could block everything she puts forward, which they probably are going to do that.

It might be, Hillary seems to zone out a bit at times, sort of looking spaced out, these episodes last about a minute to a minute and a half, that might be that she's distracted, lost concentration or has something to do with an issue that's resulted from when she fell and hit her head and was concussed.

The Hillarybots, in general are Leftist to Far Left, they can't be happy with Hillary because Hillary is politically a conservative with a small C, she's a Hawk, she's in the pocket of the Big Corporates and Wall Street Big Bankers, these are all things that Leftists are meant to be against and have a hatred for, yet she's their candidate, deep down they can't be happy that she's their candidate when Bernie Sanders who is Far Left shares more of their political philosophy.

Perhaps some are going to vote their conscious and vote for Jill Stein, who is a candidate more in line with the Leftist political philosophy.
Excellent point. Jill Stein is more in the line of Bernie's message.

Excellent point. Jill Stein is more in the line of Bernie's message.

Yes she is, Leftists Hillary isn't for you, she cares nothing about you, Hillary would sell you out and lose no sleep about it, so think which candidate shares your Leftist political philosophy, there is only one candidate that does.

Dr. Jill Stein (@DrJillStein) | Twitter

Power to the People Plan

CrPZ54dUkAExuBy.jpg

Fight%2BFor%2BThe%2BGreater%2BGood.jpg

jill_quote_web_copy.jpg

ballot-access-map-meme-facebook.png

In spite of the better alternative for them they still will go for the cheater, liar and indirect murderer of Americans in Libya.

Are the results from the carpet fiber analysis back yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back