Wikileaks EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’

You are obsessed with Hillary Clinton's health

No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life.

"No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life."

People who are so obsessed with other peoples sex lives usually aren't getting any themselves, or their sex lives are boring.

This also why so many tragic people bought that crap "50 Shades of Crap", gives them they excitement they don't have etc.

Ahem...

Are you ever going to prove that I am obsessed with Trump's sex life?

How am I to believe you aren't? You've already lied at least a half dozen times in our exchange alone. Why should I believe you?

If you buy into something that is false....which you have done often...it isn't a lie.

Lol. Your reasoning is unhinged.

If you buy into a lie and repeat that lie, you're just as much a liar as those who perpetuated it.

That's retarded. If you don't know it's a lie...you aren't lying. Yiu can't be that stupid.

Just to clarify. I don't buy into lies. It rare when I'm not 100% certain that facts which I post are accurate. I'm unlike you in that regard, dummy.

You are obsessed with Hillary Clinton's health

No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life.

"No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life."

People who are so obsessed with other peoples sex lives usually aren't getting any themselves, or their sex lives are boring.

This also why so many tragic people bought that crap "50 Shades of Crap", gives them they excitement they don't have etc.

Ahem...

Are you ever going to prove that I am obsessed with Trump's sex life?

How am I to believe you aren't? You've already lied at least a half dozen times in our exchange alone. Why should I believe you?

I've not lied here, dummy. This merry go round could go on for days and you'd never prove that I've lied.

So...just try to prove that I am obsessed with Trumps sex life. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back