Wikileaks EMAIL: Podesta asked ‘How bad is her head?’

"How bad is her head." "Don't know. Huma just left."

I wish this wasn't in the Politics section, I could give the response I'm thinking about Hillary and Huma, also could do a few good memes with this
"I don't know, Huma just left" could mean that Huma did the thinking all along since Clinton is not capable any longer due to her illness....
she danced circles around trump in 3 debates. she's exhibited a superior grasp of policy and world events.

do you really want to claim she doesn't have all her mental faculties?

"How bad is her head." "Don't know. Huma just left."

I wish this wasn't in the Politics section, I could give the response I'm thinking about Hillary and Huma, also could do a few good memes with this
"I don't know, Huma just left" could mean that Huma did the thinking all along since Clinton is not capable any longer due to her illness....
she danced circles around trump in 3 debates. she's exhibited a superior grasp of policy and world events.

do you really want to claim she doesn't have all her mental faculties?

You beat me to it. I mean, if this is her when she's allegedly having issues, then what does that say about Trump?

CrPuXl5UsAAQhmd.jpg

You are obsessed with Hillary Clinton's health

No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life.

I'm obsessed with Trump's sex life?

Prove that, please.
You are a Lyin' Liberal.

Of course. You can find my lies and post them here, right?
Of course. This post. To insist you've never lied is pretty much the ultimate lie.

I'm obsessed with Trump's sex life?

Prove that, please.
You are a Lyin' Liberal.

Of course. You can find my lies and post them here, right?
Of course. This post. To insist you've never lied is pretty much the ultimate lie.

I lie IRL. Like any human.

But here....I've not told a single lie. I find the thought of lying on an anonymous forum to be ridiculous. Don't you?

Have you lied on these pages?

Why? Why would you lie here?

You won't find a single time I've lied here.

No, please, stop! You're killin' me here!

If you lie IRL, you lie here too. Because as you sit there, you're in real life, posting here. It's a simple matter of extrapolation. You've posted 44,673 times since you became a member, and you're saying none of those 44,673 posts have been lies? I'm sorry, but that's a lie too. That's like Hillary saying none of the 33,000 emails she deleted had any classified information on them.

You're not fooling anyone. Such arrogance.

Oh, due to some ingrained political biases I had, or in some cases because I had nothing better to argue. But to say I never lied is ludicrous. You aren't perfect either.

Given how involved in politics we are, we have most certainly bought into lies perpetrated by people we supported and repeated them.

"No more obsessed than you are with Trump's sex life."

People who are so obsessed with other peoples sex lives usually aren't getting any themselves, or their sex lives are boring.

This also why so many tragic people bought that crap "50 Shades of Crap", gives them the excitement they don't have but would like to have etc.

People who are so obsessed with other peoples sex lives usually aren't getting any themselves, or their sex lives are boring.

This also why so many tragic people bought that crap "50 Shades of Crap", gives them they excitement they don't have etc.

Ahem...

You won't find a single time I've lied here.

No, please, stop! You're killin' me here!

If you lie IRL, you lie here too. Because as you sit there, you're in real life, posting here. It's a simple matter of extrapolation. You've posted 44,673 times since you became a member, and you're saying none of those 44,673 posts have been lies? I'm sorry, but that's a lie too. That's like Hillary saying none of the 33,000 emails she deleted had any classified information on them.

You're not fooling anyone. Such arrogance.

As usual, you have a logic train that is off the rails.

There is no reason for me to lie here, dummy.

Let me ask you, what have you lied about here? Or..have you lied here so often that you can't remember?

Oh, due to some ingrained political biases I had, or in some cases because I had nothing better to argue. But to say I never lied is ludicrous. You aren't perfect either.

Given how involved in politics we are, we have most certainly bought into lies perpetrated by people we supported and repeated them.

No, dummy. If you buy into something that is false....which you have done often...it isn't a lie. It is only a lie when you know it to be false....but repeat it anyway.

This also why so many tragic people bought that crap "50 Shades of Crap", gives them they excitement they don't have etc.

Ahem...

Are you ever going to prove that I am obsessed with Trump's sex life?

Forum List

Back