Wikileaks unveils Vault 7 The largets ever publication of confidential CIA documents Another Snowden

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges

WikiLeaks has published what it claims is the largest ever release of confidential documents on the CIA. It includes more than 8,000 documents as part of ‘Vault 7’, a series of leaks on the agency, which have allegedly emerged from the CIA's Center For Cyber Intelligence in Langley, and which can be seen on the org chart below, which Wikileaks also released:

A total of 8,761 documents have been published as part of ‘Year Zero’, the first in a series of leaks the whistleblower organization has dubbed ‘Vault 7.’ WikiLeaks said that ‘Year Zero’ revealed details of the CIA’s “global covert hacking program,” including “weaponized exploits” used against company products including “Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.”
Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge
=======================================================

THIS VIDEO AT THE MOMENT OF POSTING THIS WILL BE LIVE :

=========================================================

I did not put this in the WIKI section because on one hand it is current news and the other reason is not enough people read the WIKI news sections. So apologies MODS.............. but do what yah gotta do. Sorry for the troubles if you feel the urge to move it.
I still say it's Currents kinda news. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2017-3-7_9-29-51.png

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges

WikiLeaks has published what it claims is the largest ever release of confidential documents on the CIA. It includes more than 8,000 documents as part of ‘Vault 7’, a series of leaks on the agency, which have allegedly emerged from the CIA's Center For Cyber Intelligence in Langley, and which can be seen on the org chart below, which Wikileaks also released:

A total of 8,761 documents have been published as part of ‘Year Zero’, the first in a series of leaks the whistleblower organization has dubbed ‘Vault 7.’ WikiLeaks said that ‘Year Zero’ revealed details of the CIA’s “global covert hacking program,” including “weaponized exploits” used against company products including “Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.”
Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge

I did not put this in the WIKI section because on one hand it is current news and the other reason is not enough people read the WIKI news sections. So apologies MODS.............. but do what yah gotta do. Sorry for the troubles if you feel the urge to move it.
Trump loves wikileaks.

Who cares, the first time your ass is in danger you'd be crying for the government to help. Smart phones are easily hacked, so what again. That is why all the hullabaloo over Hillary's email was such a joke. You wingnuts are so easily played, no wonder we have a compete moron as president. Hopefully this batch of nonsense tells us where the alien aircraft and it passengers are hidden. LOL

I find Wikileaks timing of this all too convenient. They've released this to take the heat off of the Russian investigations.

Its just a another diversion for Trump.

• Banned

Trump loves wikileaks.

So do most who don't want to be fkd over by their Government. Those who live up their Govt. ass needing them to think and act for them are the ones who have a problem with TRUTH.

• Banned
I find Wikileaks timing of this all too convenient. They've released this to take the heat off of the Russian investigations.

Its just a another diversion for Trump.

Great excuse since he released lots of BS on OBAMA but most sheep didn't think that mattered. Stupidity will always ignore their cult leaders who fk them over through out their Presidency but Stockholm syndrome sufferers

• Banned

THIS VIDEO AT THE MOMENT OF POSTING THIS WILL BE LIVE :

THIS IS VIA WIKI ...................................... MOST KNOW THAT SMART TV'S SPY ON YOU THOSE WHO DENY IT WELL YOU ARE ON FKD DUMB ASS.......

Weeping Angel Time Research
SECRET // REL US, UK
Time on Smart TV
  1. TV Time
    1. Go to Menu > System > Time > Clock to configure/view time displayed anywhere on TV
    2. Auto time pulls time based on timezone and DST
    3. Manual can be used to set time different from timezone
      1. When TV is unplugged on manual, time resets to --:-- and requires configuration
    4. TV Time is not effected and appears unrelated to the System Time
      1. SmartHub pulls time from this setting
      2. Backend (implant side) system time does not match or effect TV time
  2. System Time
    1. The system time resets to Unix Epoch (1 Jan 00:00:00 1970) each time the TV is unplugged
    2. The system time persists when remote is used to turn TV off (in fake-off mode)
    3. date command prints current.........................
Weeping Angel Time Research

Say goodmorning to your Smart TV. Someone in the CIA is listening.

Ok How odd is that before I even saw what you wrote , I just posted from wiki something on SMART TV's LOL

Who cares, the first time your ass is in danger you'd be crying for the government to help. Smart phones are easily hacked, so what again. That is why all the hullabaloo over Hillary's email was such a joke. You wingnuts are so easily played, no wonder we have a compete moron as president. Hopefully this batch of nonsense tells us where the alien aircraft and it passengers are hidden. LOL
So you're now claiming Hillary's illegal server was "a joke".
How perceptive of you.
The voters who put Trump into the Oval office are still laughing...........and so will the next two/three REP SCJs.
Give Robby Mook ("Have you seen the way they dress in Wisconsin") a pat on the back for me OK?

Forum List

Back