Will A Host/Reporter Ever Ask Alexandria Questions Regarding Her Lack General Knowledge?

Will A Host/Reporter Ever Ask Alexandria Questions Regarding Her Lack General Knowledge?

Not until they are through making fun of Trump for his lack of knowledge.
Miss Cortez, at the moment we have about 57 states. how do you feel about the proposal to add another 3 states? that way it will be an even 60 states.
It works out better on the flag.
Miss Cortez,,one in three U.S. Americans actually believe that the nation of Turkey actually produce and export Turkeys all over the world, "Why Do You Think This Is" ???
/----/ Does the nation of Chile export mild or hot chili?

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?
Now thats what we are all waiting for !!!
:cul2: :cul2: :boobies: :dance:

What “average American” are you referring too?

Because it seems most Americans see her as a breath of fresh air.

When you say "most", you mean most in your trailer park?

Nope, most as in over 50% and growing.

The more you conservatives bitch and complain the higher her numbers go.

No kidding, I'm sure you have a link, right?

Howard Kurtz fox news

Ok, you do what a link is, right?

When you say "most", you mean most in your trailer park?

Nope, most as in over 50% and growing.

The more you conservatives bitch and complain the higher her numbers go.

That's great! She's the brightest democrat ever!

I’m unconvinced that you conservatives know what bright is after sarah palin.

Compared to AOC, Palin is bright

The loser says, “lame stream media”.

admitting you're a loser?

(we already knew that)

Rush would have a field day with her

Rush is a college drop out, Ocasio Cortez graduated at the top of her class
I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Oh you mean the old, fat white bunch of people who don't and can't think of anything new to d just sit and repeat the same crap fro forty-five years..At least Ford fell down stairwells with vigor......
How is it that you know me? (-:
National Enquirer..
Oh no. I'm of the OLD natl review.

Miss Cortez, at the moment we have about 57 states. how do you feel about the proposal to add another 3 states? that way it will be an even 60 states.
Miss Cortez,,one in three U.S. Americans actually believe that the nation of Turkey actually produce and export Turkeys all over the world, "Why Do You Think This Is" ???

Hot, with beans

How about Youragay er Uruguay?
I mean who would think that a place like Wisconsin makes cheese..?

Alexandra Occasional Cortex is like the number one comedy on television. I can hardly wait to laugh at her. Single handedly and in two years she is going to turn us into Sweden!

Bill Gates is a college dropout. Cortex went to a liberal vanity art school.
So people are so smert they don't need to go to school..
575d72b99dcf5246fdf19847d36cc350.jpg

I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Ocasio Cortez is more in touch with the issues and concerns of young Americans and working Americans

Ocasio Cortez is more in touch with the issues and concerns of young Americans and working Americans

Uh, how does a bartender pay for $3000 outfits?

That is exactly what scares the elders....

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?

What lack of general knowledge? She won second prize in a science and engineering competition while in high school, went to Boston U on a fellowship, graduated cum laude with a degree in international relations, with a minor in economics, interned in one of the late Senator Kennedy's offices, and more. Not a bad CV.

Promotion events.Many politicians including the first lady are given outfits to be worn when they know they will be shown for free on nationwide broadcast on the TV. They give back the outfit to not violate gratuity laws or lobbyist rules. Reagan and his wife left office with a million bucks worth that they had a fundraiser to pay for it.

What “average American” are you referring too?

Because it seems most Americans see her as a breath of fresh air.
untrue. we have more than enough moronic idiots to where she is nothing new or "Fresh" here.

thats_really_scary_postcard-ra5322ef9e5b24740b9f31e31e4d5ad26_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

/----/ Some have and AOC lashed out at them.

Anderson Cooper tried to pin her down on how she would pay for everything, she refused to answer.
So does Trump

How is that Mexico thing working out?

If AOC had said something stupid like “Mexico will pay for it” the RW media would crucify her

thats_really_scary_postcard-ra5322ef9e5b24740b9f31e31e4d5ad26_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg
A demographic conservatives do not care about

/----/ Some have and AOC lashed out at them.

Anderson Cooper tried to pin her down on how she would pay for everything, she refused to answer.
So does Trump

How is that Mexico thing working out?

If AOC had said something stupid like “Mexico will pay for it” the RW media would crucify her

Deflection. Don't mistake me for a Trump supporter, unlike yourself I am not a blind partisan.

Why would someone who wears $3000 outfits tend bar?

Forum List

Back