Will A Host/Reporter Ever Ask Alexandria Questions Regarding Her Lack General Knowledge?

Rush would have a field day with her

Rush is a college drop out, Ocasio Cortez graduated at the top of her class
I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Ocasio Cortez is more in touch with the issues and concerns of young Americans and working Americans
Yes, but she's a bit on the crazy side. Not a bad thing. But we're not going to see a 70% marginal rate .... at least not unless we have a economic crash, which is certainly possible when the debt crisis hits, but as Trump said, he'll be gone by then.

The Gop gave us such laughable people as Steve King and Nunes. Cortez is sort of sweet and positive compared to that

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?
Now thats what we are all waiting for !!!
:cul2: :cul2: :boobies: :dance:

What “average American” are you referring too?

Because it seems most Americans see her as a breath of fresh air.

When you say "most", you mean most in your trailer park?

Nope, most as in over 50% and growing.

The more you conservatives bitch and complain the higher her numbers go.

That's great! She's the brightest democrat ever!

I’m unconvinced that you conservatives know what bright is after sarah palin.

Yeah, play that card! Palin knows how many States are in the USA as well as how many branches of Congress. The democrat Party leadership -- not so much.

I've always sort of liked perky women leaning to the crazy. It is pretty interesting to see the youth and enthusiasm of the dems compared to Trump and the Cowardly Turtle.
Ocasio Cortez is more in touch with the issues and concerns of young Americans and working Americans

Uh, how does a bartender pay for $3000 outfits?
Promotion events.Many politicians including the first lady are given outfits to be worn when they know they will be shown for free on nationwide broadcast on the TV. They give back the outfit to not violate gratuity laws or lobbyist rules. Reagan and his wife left office with a million bucks worth that they had a fundraiser to pay for it.

In this instance, the outfit was loaned to the magazine (not AOC) for the photo shoot. Anyone can afford a borrowed outfit.

Why would someone who wears $3000 outfits tend bar?

You'd have to ask her.

Promotion events.Many politicians including the first lady are given outfits to be worn when they know they will be shown for free on nationwide broadcast on the TV. They give back the outfit to not violate gratuity laws or lobbyist rules. Reagan and his wife left office with a million bucks worth that they had a fundraiser to pay for it.

In this instance, the outfit was loaned to the magazine (not AOC) for the photo shoot. Anyone can afford a borrowed outfit.
I have no one to borrow from, men and their t-shirt collections.

Yes, but she's a bit on the crazy side. Not a bad thing. But we're not going to see a 70% marginal rate .... at least not unless we have a economic crash, which is certainly possible when the debt crisis hits, but as Trump said, he'll be gone by then.

The Gop gave us such laughable people as Steve King and Nunes. Cortez is sort of sweet and positive compared to that
Too much gum and teeth when she smiles..

I have no one to borrow from, men and their t-shirt collections.

Don't be hatin on my t-shirts you damned Kommie !!!

Why would someone who wears $3000 outfits tend bar?
/——/ In college I tended bar and wore jeans and a tee

She is pushing the envelope knowing she can’t actually get that rate

But who ever thought corporations could get a 21 percent tax rate?

:CryingCow: Is Mizz Cortez only going to go on networks like CNN/MSNC/ABC/ etc? Will we ever see a reporter or host ask her anything regarding how the Average American perceives her? God, wouldn't we all love to see anyone ask Mizz Cortez, something like,,,,,Miss Cortez, most people see you as a dolt, sophmoric, generally acts like a naive 14 year old girl. How do you respond to this?
/----/ Some have and AOC lashed out at them.

Anderson Cooper tried to pin her down on how she would pay for everything, she refused to answer.
So does Trump

How is that Mexico thing working out?

If AOC had said something stupid like “Mexico will pay for it” the RW media would crucify her
/—-/ Prove Mexico won’t pay one way or the other.

Anderson Cooper tried to pin her down on how she would pay for everything, she refused to answer.
So does Trump

If AOC had said something stupid like “Mexico will pay for it” the RW media would crucify her

We have a $5.6 billion bill to the US taxpayers
What more proof do you need?

So....suddenly, deplorables WANT professional politicians? Or is it that she's not old white and male that has your panties in a wad?

So does Trump

Prove China won't pay for it.

You can't do that either, but you're not compelled to be stupid about it, because Trump never promised China would pay for his wall.

So....suddenly, deplorables WANT professional politicians? Or is it that she's not old white and male that has your panties in a wad?
Nobody likes peofessional polis but we don't want space-cadet, communist idiots either.

I know....Trump...

But, he has been successful in business. So, there's that.

Are you sure? I believe she'd have that old fossil for lunch.

Rush takes calls all day from people who tell him how great he is. Doesn’t take much intelligence

In terms of General Knowlege, I would bet she knows more about popular culture, struggles of the working class, speaking another language, economics, issues of younger people

I believe the corporate tax cut got 60 votes, and was permanent.

Conversely the individual tax cut only passed with Pence's vote. And Corker actually voted against it. Collins of course caved. As did Flake. So the individual tax cut may be a better analogy.

I believe the corporate tax cut got 60 votes, and was permanent.

Conversely the individual tax cut only passed with Pence's vote. And Corker actually voted against it. Collins of course caved. As did Flake. So the individual tax cut may be a better analogy.

I doubt if the Corporate tax cut got any votes from Dems
It was reconciliation

The only tax cut that had a time constraint was the one you and I got

Forum List

Back