Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

I’m in the country my people built, we are reproducing Christmas we aren’t going anywhere.. we are having a meet based immigration.. GREAT!
So youre already in a city in europe?
America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?
You did. Are you suffering from sort of brain damage? I asked if you were in europe and you said yes Boston.
I’m in America for the 100th time

This time we wont rescue you.
Who rescued who? Huh
The Moors rescued europe. You fools were so ignorant you wouldnt take baths because you thought water held evil spirits.
Shiaaaat back when you were kings and shit? Lol hahah
No. Back when you were two steps from regressing back to the stoneage.
We own you move on
We owned you so you need to move on.

America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?
You did. Are you suffering from sort of brain damage? I asked if you were in europe and you said yes Boston.
Then why did you say you were in europe when I asked?

idiot.png

Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?
Never did
Yeah you did idiot. However its no big deal. If youre not then take your ass over there.

Who said it was?
Never did
Yeah you did idiot. However its no big deal. If youre not then take your ass over there.
Western civilization needs to be protected we will have to form an alliance soon.. you will be sad lol

Wait,. What?

Still waiting on your plan. Overthrow the Constitution or move?
Huh

Take your pick. My favorite is the reproducing Christmas. That's fucking funny.
True
So youre a pagan?
Christian I believe in God
Pagans believe in a lot of gods. You cant be a christian and at the same time believe in christmas.

Never did
Western civilization needs to be protected we will have to form an alliance soon.. you will be sad lol
You go do that. If you convince anyone to form an alliance with you then a I will be sad for both of you. :laugh:

Never did
You go do that. If you convince anyone to form an alliance with you then a I will be sad for both of you. :laugh:
That’s what I said to Sam Adams Lol

Take your pick. My favorite is the reproducing Christmas. That's fucking funny.
True
So youre a pagan?
Christian I believe in God
Pagans believe in a lot of gods. You cant be a christian and at the same time believe in christmas.

So do Christians, they just like to pretend they don't.
Right! Lol

Never did
Hey so why you letting whitey put obstacles in your way!? You gonna right back!? Lol

Always fascinating to see Trump's true base in action.....

So this tiny minority is his "true base"?

Is Antifa the Democracts "true base"?

LOL

Idiot.

This 'tiny minority' adore Donald Trump and believe they are hearing his dog whistle of white nationalism.

Is it really a 'tiny minority'?

Don't really know.

But you claimed you did know. So now you don't know?

No I claimed this is Trump's true base.

And it is.

America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?

So you visiting America for the 100th time?

We should give you a little prize.

Forum List

Back