Will Americans have to form an alliance with Russia Bulgaria Poland, and other nationalist Europeans

If real Americans are no longer prominent in America.. you insane people will try to bomb Russia.. Russia needs us.

You're the insane one here. Americans don't give a rat's ass about Russia. You're a nothing country. Your economy is smaller than Italy, and your army is so pathetic it can't even defeat the Ukrainians. Putin and his criminal gang of oligarchs keep telling you people how they're all keeping your safe from the rest of the world, when in reality, it's Putin and his gang who are keeping you down and bleeding you white.
I’m American born and raised , descendent of the founders.. I’m saying to save western culture we need an alliance with these nationalist countries to protect each other from democrat left wing abuse
You were raised and idiot. Go to Russia. I dont think they would have you because you are a substandard specimen.
Well ok then.. you are still too chickenshit to tell us what your ethnic city is? Ha
My ethnic city has no bearing on the conversation.
Well you keep taking about others peoples.. so share yours

You're the insane one here. Americans don't give a rat's ass about Russia. You're a nothing country. Your economy is smaller than Italy, and your army is so pathetic it can't even defeat the Ukrainians. Putin and his criminal gang of oligarchs keep telling you people how they're all keeping your safe from the rest of the world, when in reality, it's Putin and his gang who are keeping you down and bleeding you white.
I’m American born and raised , descendent of the founders.. I’m saying to save western culture we need an alliance with these nationalist countries to protect each other from democrat left wing abuse
You were raised and idiot. Go to Russia. I dont think they would have you because you are a substandard specimen.
Well ok then.. you are still too chickenshit to tell us what your ethnic city is? Ha
I only said for you to take your recessive genes back to europe. Europe is not a city. So when my city becomes relevant then and only then will I mention it.

To take America back? We will have to form
A new republic.

form a coalition to save western culture..

I think it’s time we start.. democrats are getting kinda nazi like
We are too multicultural to rescue ourselves from our fate. We will go the way of Rome

I only said for you to take your recessive genes back to europe. Europe is not a city. So when my city becomes relevant then and only then will I mention it.
I’m in the country my people built, we are reproducing Christmas we aren’t going anywhere.. we are having a meet based immigration.. GREAT!

I’m in the country my people built, we are reproducing Christmas we aren’t going anywhere.. we are having a meet based immigration.. GREAT!
So youre already in a city in europe?

America Boston yes

A new republic.

We are too multicultural to rescue ourselves from our fate. We will go the way of Rome
This time we wont rescue you.
Who rescued who? Huh
The Moors rescued europe. You fools were so ignorant you wouldnt take baths because you thought water held evil spirits.

America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.

A new republic.

Who rescued who? Huh
The Moors rescued europe. You fools were so ignorant you wouldnt take baths because you thought water held evil spirits.
This isnt black history month. Keep your nonsense to yoursef

A new republic.

Who rescued who? Huh
This isnt black history month. Keep your nonsense to yoursef
Go blow yourself. I was asked a question and I gave a answer. If you dont like it then dont ask the question.

A new republic.

Who rescued who? Huh
Shiaaaat back when you were kings and shit? Lol hahah

America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?

A new republic.

Who rescued who? Huh
No. Back when you were two steps from regressing back to the stoneage.

America Boston yes
Boston isnt in europe.
Who said it was?
You did. Are you suffering from sort of brain damage? I asked if you were in europe and you said yes Boston.

Who rescued who? Huh
No. Back when you were two steps from regressing back to the stoneage.
We own you move on

Forum List

Back