Will Biden Talk About Impeaching Obama?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
In 2007, Biden talked about impeaching Bush for going to war without congressional approval. He stated that we had no business getting involved unless we were attacked or had reason to believe we would be attacked. I wonder if he is still willing to stand by his principles that he was so adamant about or if he will be a total hypocrite and go along with Obama unilaterally deciding to get involved in a war in Syria. Even some Dems are insisting that this needs to be discussed, but that hasn't carried any weight with Obama. Obama's foreign policy decisions seem to center around doing what is in the best interest of the Muslim Brotherhood. They are not our allies and are harmful to all. Let the Muslims deal with their own messes. To get involved in Syria when there are no plans for a regime change is incredibly stupid. Just whose side would we be on? Obama has not been clear. I realize innocents were killed, but millions of other innocents have been killed with nary a comment from Obama.

Just for you libs, here's a HuffPo link just so you don't have to waste my time attacking the source.

Joe Biden Warned In 2007 That He'd Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval
Joe Biden Warned In 2007 That He'd Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval

Biden would laugh at your goofiness.

In 2007, Biden talked about impeaching Bush for going to war without congressional approval. He stated that we had no business getting involved unless we were attacked or had reason to believe we would be attacked. I wonder if he is still willing to stand by his principles that he was so adamant about or if he will be a total hypocrite and go along with Obama unilaterally deciding to get involved in a war in Syria. Even some Dems are insisting that this needs to be discussed, but that hasn't carried any weight with Obama. Obama's foreign policy decisions seem to center around doing what is in the best interest of the Muslim Brotherhood. They are not our allies and are harmful to all. Let the Muslims deal with their own messes. To get involved in Syria when there are no plans for a regime change is incredibly stupid. Just whose side would we be on? Obama has not been clear. I realize innocents were killed, but millions of other innocents have been killed with nary a comment from Obama.

Just for you libs, here's a HuffPo link just so you don't have to waste my time attacking the source.

Biden would laugh at your goofiness.

Do you favor a strike on Syria Jake?

If it were targeted to (1) kill Assad and (2) destroy the short-life sarin bunkers.

I would provide intelligence platforms and logistic support to the French, British, and Turks if they felt the need to provide greater stability than what is there now.

Massive invasions a la Vietnam or Iraq II would be futile if we thought we could remake Syria into a ME form of Arkansas. That failed in Saigon and Baghdad.

I take it libs don't care if Obama does as he pleases without including congress. Interesting. Biden and those who ignore his hypocrisy are the goofy ones.

The far lefties and the far right reactionaries are the goofy ones and those most dangerous to America, Clementine.

I take it libs don't care if Obama does as he pleases without including congress. Interesting. Biden and those who ignore his hypocrisy are the goofy ones.

he hasnt done anything yet...till that bridge is crossed you have nothing but crying

If it were targeted to (1) kill Assad and (2) destroy the short-life sarin bunkers.

I would provide intelligence platforms and logistic support to the French, British, and Turks if they felt the need to provide greater stability than what is there now.

Massive invasions a la Vietnam or Iraq II would be futile if we thought we could remake Syria into a ME form of Arkansas. That failed in Saigon and Baghdad.

The Brits and the French are out..if it were Bush you'd be crying like a little baby..but you loves you some Obama:cuckoo:

That makes no sense, Jroc. Bush was a neo-con massive warmonger of the first sort. We are talking about a guy who uses sarin gas on woman and children. Obviously, you support Assad and the Russians. All neo-cons do.

he hasnt done anything yet...till that bridge is crossed you have nothing but crying

I agree, not to mention the right wingers are nothing but chickenhawk warmongers anyway. If Obama did want to go to full on war, they would hand over a blank check in a second.

That makes no sense, Jroc. Bush was a neo-con massive warmonger of the first sort. We are talking about a guy who uses sarin gas on woman and children. Obviously, you support Assad and the Russians. All neo-cons do.

Gas?...There was 100,000 people dead without gas where was your outrage then fake?

Jroc continues his selective denial of reality.

Thank heavens the neo-cons are out of power and will never get it back.

Hmm, wouldn't it be in the best interests of American corporations? I bet best foods Mayo stands to profit off their military sales, and Haliburtion will be allowed to continue double padding their paychecks. Where's the outrage?

Forum List

Back