Will Biden Talk About Impeaching Obama?

What war, hater dupes? So dumb....

You stupid, stupid, stupid bitch....

Bombing a Country is an Act Of War.

Just ax Japan.

god DAMN but dimocraps are some stupid bitches

Last edited:
You know, if Obama is going to waste our tax dollars on/in Syria, make it a precision strike, "kill two birds with one stone" as it were.

On what? A chemical factory in a neighborhood of kids? We shouldn't be doing this, leave it to the UN, that is what we pay them to do. Let Isreal go in and find the weapons, that is what we pay them to do.

Where else will the military try out it's new toys?

Well they could wait until we take our terrorist war to S.America, of course we have to finish killing off the terrorists in the ME first. Maybe they are to anxious to use the new stuff?

Since this is a thread about impeachment, seems the radical core is impeach happy, but you can't impeach a president over invading sovereign nations, we have precedence to do that now. And Obama is protected under several Bush clauses & acts Republicans put in place for his use. You might impeach him for being black, that seems to be something new for the right. lol

What war, hater dupes? So dumb....

You stupid, stupid, stupid bitch....

Bombing a Country is an Act Of War.

Just act Japan.

god DAMN but dimocraps are some stupid bitches

Hmm, we bombed the chit out Iraq you imbecilic fool. Was that an act of war? lol :lol: Stupid fking cons. memories shorter than flea hair.

In what Universe is Bombing a Sovereign Country NOT an Act of War?

You people are too stupid to breathe my air.

Biden would laugh at your goofiness.

In 2007, Biden talked about impeaching Bush for going to war without congressional approval. He stated that we had no business getting involved unless we were attacked or had reason to believe we would be attacked. I wonder if he is still willing to stand by his principles that he was so adamant about or if he will be a total hypocrite and go along with Obama unilaterally deciding to get involved in a war in Syria. Even some Dems are insisting that this needs to be discussed, but that hasn't carried any weight with Obama. Obama's foreign policy decisions seem to center around doing what is in the best interest of the Muslim Brotherhood. They are not our allies and are harmful to all. Let the Muslims deal with their own messes. To get involved in Syria when there are no plans for a regime change is incredibly stupid. Just whose side would we be on? Obama has not been clear. I realize innocents were killed, but millions of other innocents have been killed with nary a comment from Obama.

Just for you libs, here's a HuffPo link just so you don't have to waste my time attacking the source.

Joe Biden Warned In 2007 That He'd Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval
Joe Biden Warned In 2007 That He'd Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval

Do you favor a strike on Syria Jake?

He supports al qeada

I take it libs don't care if Obama does as he pleases without including congress. Interesting. Biden and those who ignore his hypocrisy are the goofy ones.

he hasnt done anything yet...till that bridge is crossed you have nothing but crying

I agree, not to mention the right wingers are nothing but chickenhawk warmongers anyway. If Obama did want to go to full on war, they would hand over a blank check in a second.

yeah this is mostly partisan politics.

If it were targeted to (1) kill Assad and (2) destroy the short-life sarin bunkers.

I would provide intelligence platforms and logistic support to the French, British, and Turks if they felt the need to provide greater stability than what is there now.

Massive invasions a la Vietnam or Iraq II would be futile if we thought we could remake Syria into a ME form of Arkansas. That failed in Saigon and Baghdad.

You know that obama specifically stated that the strike is not designed to kill Assad (obumfuck would have to bomb Damascus for that). It is not designed to bomb the sarin bunkers.

There is no plan. It's an exercise to "punish Assad" by bombing an airfield or two. Since obumfuck has already "leaked" his own plans, those airfields are already being cleared. Syria's military installations are being cleared or hardened.

Exclusive: Syrian army moves Scud missiles to avoid strike | Reuters

Forum List

Back