Will Biden Welcome Center in DE be renamed?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
On one hand, it’s one of the better rest stops on the scenic, exhilarating drive up 1-95 approaching the NJ Turnpike, but on the other, it’s a bit weird to name it after a man so selfish and power-hungry that he insisted on running for president even with Stage 5 dementia - and was tossed out by a coup orchestrated by his old boss.

I say it should just go back to the original name - the Delaware House. MUCH better, since Biden is now such an embarrassment to the country.

Joseph Biden has loyally served his state and the country for over 50 years

This is one of many honors he will receive from his State

On one hand, it’s one of the better rest stops on the scenic, exhilarating drive up 1-95 approaching the NJ Turnpike, but on the other, it’s a bit weird to name it after a man so selfish and power-hungry that he insisted on running for president even with Stage 5 dementia - and was tossed out by a coup orchestrated by his old boss.

I say it should just go back to the original name - the Delaware House. MUCH better, since Biden is now such an embarrassment to the country.

LOL. You mean the guy who is billed as a patriotic hero for thinking more about retaining democracy than retaining his own power? He's a true blue legend, more important than Washington, Jefferson, & Lincoln. Statues will go up everywhere for the guy.

The Joseph R. Biden Jr. Railroad Station, an Amtrak and SEPTA Regional Rail station in Wilmington, Delaware, was renamed in Biden's honor in 2011

Ah, yes. Good old Wilmington, De.

Or, as the locals know it, Murdertown USA

Last I checked, it was safer than 1% of the sum of all American neighborhoods, with only a 1 in 67 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime...

screen-shot-2023-02-25-at-12-56-20-pm-jpg.760388

screen-shot-2023-02-25-at-12-56-57-pm-jpg.760389

Last edited:
Oh, wait.

I just checked again, as I'm reminded here.

Good News! Wilmington, De has improved!

200w.gif

It is now safer than 2% of all U.S. cities, currently boasting a mere 1 in 79 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime versus the previous statistic of a 1 in 67 chance.

Ah, yes. Good old Wilmington, De.

Or, as the locals know it, Murdertown USA

Last I checked, it was safer than 1% of the sum of all American neighborhoods, with only a 1 in 67 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime...

screen-shot-2023-02-25-at-12-56-20-pm-jpg.760388

screen-shot-2023-02-25-at-12-56-57-pm-jpg.760389

Yes most major cities have their depressed areas
Biden used that Train Station for decades to commute to DC

Good to be named after Biden

LOL. You mean the guy who is billed as a patriotic hero for thinking more about retaining democracy than retaining his own power? He's a true blue legend, more important than Washington, Jefferson, & Lincoln. Statues will go up everywhere for the guy.
Maybe we should name public restrooms after Dumb and Dumber. Let the word for forth, from this point forward, that all male loos will be called Joes and all female loos Kamala.

Biden arranged for $1.2 trillion in infrastructure projects

Every one of them should be named in honor of President Biden

Biden arranged for $1.2 trillion in infrastructure projects

Every one of them should be named in honor of President Biden
So because he threw other people’s money into an economy already at sky-high inflation, driving it up even more so that people could barely afford eggs, he should get his name on buildings?

It doesnt take bravery to spend money you don’t have, and make other people besr the brunt for it.

Forum List

Back