🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will brown people riot and loot when SCOTUS rules with Trump on DACA?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Have blacks started a trend? How will the ruling impact the election?
Brown people make up a much larger percentage of the total population....This could be fun.

Side note...this kid just graduated from UC Irvine on the backs of American taxpayers and he wears a face mask representing Mexico...and he wonders why good real Americans want him gone.
RS43565_AP_20152163532566-1-qut-1020x678.jpg

Brown people make up a much larger percentage of the total population....This could be fun.

Side note...this kid just graduated from UC Irvine on the backs of American taxpayers and he wears a face mask representing Mexico...and he wonders why good real Americans want him gone.
Roberts is a sure vote for DACA

So I dont expect a win for trump, unfortunately

You mean the kid who's literally lived the American dream? The poor immigrant who came to this country, got a good education, and will now be a productive member of society making more money in one year than you probably will in your entire lifetime, Grand Wizard? Is that the kid you're talking about?

Pretty sure he isnt wondering about that. In fact I'm pretty sure he could give a flying fuck what you think.

You mean the kid who's literally lived the American dream? The poor immigrant who came to this country, got a good education, and will now be a productive member of society making more money in one year than you probably will in your entire lifetime, Grand Wizard? Is that the kid you're talking about?
Wow...you got me all warm and fuzzy inside...NOW let’s talk rationally. The American Dream is reserved for Americans and those invited here by good real Americans. He, a citizen of Mexico has experienced the American Dream while riding the backs and checking accounts of Americans. His parents stole a weird form of citizenship from the American people..it’s weird that you can’t or won’t put this in proper perspective...in any case the ungrateful piece of shit should have been waving an American flag the size of a fucking billboard to show his appreciation to the American people.
As far as him out earning me...I promise you that won’t be the case.
I pray to God that his punk ass is on the first bus back to Mexico when Trump hammers down on the wetbacks.

Its not a win for DACA, its only a temporary reprieve until we see who wins in November.
Trump can't deport them now, but the USSC gave Trump a roadmap how to do it.
Its just an "administrative" issue, not a policy win.

IMHO the DACA kids are bargaining chips to be used to get comprehensive "immigration reform", including:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship

The competency of Trumps legal team must be called in to question here. That or this was all planned theatrics.
The team presents the case early on and a lower court throws it out citing “no adequate reason for termination”.
They reconstruct the case and take to SCOTUS who throws it out citing “no adequate reason for termination”.
WTF, who are these incompetent fools on the legal team?

The competency of Trumps legal team must be called in to question here. That or this was all planned theatrics.
The team presents the case early on and a lower court throws it out citing “no adequate reason for termination”.
They reconstruct the case and take to SCOTUS who throws it out citing “no adequate reason for termination”.
you may be on to something here. what could it be, though, lol

My understanding is that DACA hasn't even come up for a vote in Congress ... Republicans know it will pass easily if it ever does ...

Democrats get way too much mileage out of this issue on the campaign trail ... they sure as hell don't want it to come up for a vote, they also know it will pass easily ... toss in $20 billion for the border wall and The Donald will happily sign it into law ...

The good news is that Mexico's economy is improving, more jobs are available there ... government corruption is in decline after nearly a century of totalitarian rule ... all we need now is for United States consumers to start buying domestically produced illegal drugs ... Iowa Indica™, best in the world ...

The Donald inherited a pack of idiots for prosecutors ... the Bundy clan has been acquitted on all charges ... you saw the videos from the wildlife refuge, how the hell can you lose that case? ... pfffft ... Federal prosecutors figured out a way ...

Will brown people riot and loot when SCOTUS rules with Trump on DACA?

The better question is how many pages of you losers crying over the ruling will there be?

Wow...you got me all warm and fuzzy inside...NOW let’s talk rationally. The American Dream is reserved for Americans and those invited here by good real Americans. He, a citizen of Mexico has experienced the American Dream while riding the backs and checking accounts of Americans. His parents stole a weird form of citizenship from the American people..it’s weird that you can’t or won’t put this in proper perspective...in any case the ungrateful piece of shit should have been waving an American flag the size of a fucking billboard to show his appreciation to the American people.
As far as him out earning me...I promise you that won’t be the case.
I pray to God that his punk ass is on the first bus back to Mexico when Trump hammers down on the wetbacks.
Well said.

How many pseudo-conservatives will call for the start of the New Civil War or Second Amendment solution?

No, the real question is Trump's competency. The moron most likely didn't listen to his legal team and that is why he was shot down by SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back