Will Christians Rise And Fight?

They're all out to get you.

No guff!
Watch out...they're coming!

christianoppressionpie.png

:rofl:
I'd give you a 4F rating, but I fear being spittled upon by the 4Ses

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up...

Sit down and :anj_stfu: you left a few words out.

Christians are doing fine. Get on with yer life, because focusing this much on the negative will only earn you hell on Earth.

There is NO spiritual battle going on except in the heads of religious fundies
That's exactly the kind of attitude that allowed Hitler to do what he did.
You mean that christian Hitler?
You believe that Hitler was a Christian? You're dumber than I thought. A feat I hadn't thought possible.

"I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up because its hate speech."

More lies, ignorance, and stupidity from the right.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian.

No one tells Christians that identifying as Christian is 'hate speech.' the notion is delusional idiocy.

Christians trying to portray themselves as some sort of 'victims' is as wrong as it is ridiculous.

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up...

Christians are doing fine. Get on with yer life, because focusing this much on the negative will only earn you hell on Earth.

You can't be serious.

Hey look. The ignored idiot actually wrote back to me. Too bad I can't see what you wrote. LOL!

You can't be serious.
Ask the Swedes right now or ask the Germans right now. They will tell you its an issue.

You can't be serious.
Ask the Swedes right now or ask the Germans right now. They will tell you its an issue.
More lies and ignorance from the right – it's truly moronic to believe the hyperbole, fear-mongering, and demagoguery concerning Europe and Muslims.

You can't be serious.
More lies and ignorance from the right – it's truly moronic to believe the hyperbole, fear-mongering, and demagoguery concerning Europe and Muslims.
News stories about riots idiot? MASS rape scandals? Leave that head planted right where it is idiot and they will fix it for you.

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up because its hate speech.

On the other hand if a Muslim rises and say Kill Christians its "free speech'. In America its no longer in fashion to be a Christian, it many cases they are treated worse then smokers.

They find themselves put aside and unprotected. Fringe groups of liberals like the homo attack their refusing to bake a cake a "hate crime" and yet NO islamic cake baker has been tried. Why not? Because they are not Christian.

Short video here by Zo who is always good. We see the Jewish tribe attacked in the home of Jewish faith and the Christian attack in his home by the same groups.
You as a Christian have a RIGHT to defend your faith but if you allow this current leadership or its party to lead surely your RIGHT will be gone.

Right now both here and abroad Christians are one of the most attacked faiths on earth. Christians are very very close to being the Jews of Germany WW2. How many Christians die before YOU pick up YOUR sword? Here's Zo.

Which Christians? So called Christian fundamentalists have a long history of hating Catholics.

I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up because its hate speech.

On the other hand if a Muslim rises and say Kill Christians its "free speech'. In America its no longer in fashion to be a Christian, it many cases they are treated worse then smokers.

They find themselves put aside and unprotected. Fringe groups of liberals like the homo attack their refusing to bake a cake a "hate crime" and yet NO islamic cake baker has been tried. Why not? Because they are not Christian.

Short video here by Zo who is always good. We see the Jewish tribe attacked in the home of Jewish faith and the Christian attack in his home by the same groups.
You as a Christian have a RIGHT to defend your faith but if you allow this current leadership or its party to lead surely your RIGHT will be gone.

Right now both here and abroad Christians are one of the most attacked faiths on earth. Christians are very very close to being the Jews of Germany WW2. How many Christians die before YOU pick up YOUR sword? Here's Zo.

Ever consider the reason Christians are publicly attacked is because they write threads like this?

"I do hope so as we see Christians world wide used as fodder. From the middle east to right here in America. If a Christian rises and says I am a Christian the left tells him/her to sit down and shut up because its hate speech."

More lies, ignorance, and stupidity from the right.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian.

No one tells Christians that identifying as Christian is 'hate speech.' the notion is delusional idiocy.

Christians trying to portray themselves as some sort of 'victims' is as wrong as it is ridiculous.
"The vast majority of liberals are Christian."

Red:
The Pope is a Christian, and "sit down and shut up" hardly characterizes the nature of the overall response and reactions he received when he visited U.S. a few months ago.

Blue:
What "it" is hate speech? What the Christian says or "sit down and shut up" uttered by Christians' opposers?

Forum List

Back