Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

Is there ever a situation where someone can protest the results? If so, if Moore loses he could demand the assessment of the yearbook, sue for defamation and demand a re-election.

:lol: No, he can't. Not even remotely close.

Also, if this yearbook is proven to be fake it could really open up some serious suspicions from voters and push an even deeper interest in the anti-establishment candidates. In fact, one could argue, that Moore losing could be the worst thing to happen to the establishment than if he lost.

What planet do you come from that you think the world works this way?

If that were the case John McCain could sue George W. Bush for pushing the idea that he "fathered an illegitimate black child". Among many.

This is physical evidence that would have been tampered with in an effort to in effect frame someone. This isn't free speech or opinion, this is them providing a yearbook with his apparent signature. Forging a signature in and of itself could represent some sort of illegal act, though I realize it wasn't on an official document or contract.

I would imagine even if he can't get a new election, that he would have a pretty strong case against the accuser. In fact, isn't he already in the process of suing her?

You can't "frame" someone unless some kind of crime or transgression has been committed with which to frame him.

So I ask again ---- is signing a yearbook illegal now?
Creating a false perception and story to wrongfully accuse some one is a crime... MORON...

You mean like the birth certificate?

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."
ShootSpeeders has more chance of being arrested than Gloria Allred.

Is there ever a situation where someone can protest the results? If so, if Moore loses he could demand the assessment of the yearbook, sue for defamation and demand a re-election.

Also, if this yearbook is proven to be fake it could really open up some serious suspicions from voters and push an even deeper interest in the anti-establishment candidates. In fact, one could argue, that Moore losing could be the worst thing to happen to the establishment than if he lost.

If that were the case John McCain could sue George W. Bush for pushing the idea that he "fathered an illegitimate black child". Among many.

This is physical evidence that would have been tampered with in an effort to in effect frame someone. This isn't free speech or opinion, this is them providing a yearbook with his apparent signature. Forging a signature in and of itself could represent some sort of illegal act, though I realize it wasn't on an official document or contract.

I would imagine even if he can't get a new election, that he would have a pretty strong case against the accuser. In fact, isn't he already in the process of suing her?

You can't "frame" someone unless some kind of crime or transgression has been committed with which to frame him.

Using a forged signature to accuse someone of rape is illegal, dumbass.

Wouldn’t it be easy to tell that the signature ink wasn’t 40 years old ? If it’s a fake.

Unless they hatched this plot against Moore 40 years ago? Or someone has a time machine !

Yes, it would be easy to tell that, which is exactly the reason she refuses to turn it over.

Creating a false perception and story to wrongfully accuse some one is a crime... MORON...

Pogo thinks she's a genius, but she's really the biggest dumbass in this forum.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."
Allred is implicated in over 7 of the 25 Trump Accusers who were found to be liars. She was involved in their payment and story creations... I hope this happens fast.. Stop this kind of lies and personal destruction politics.. It needs to be swift and sever punishment.

If the signature turns out to be forged, then Allred could go to jail. That is, she could if there is any justice in our legal system.

You mean like the birth certificate?

Damn. Beat me to it.

Oh well, it was an opening big enough to drive a truck through....

Allred is implicated in over 7 of the 25 Trump Accusers who were found to be liars. She was involved in their payment and story creations... I hope this happens fast.. Stop this kind of lies and personal destruction politics.. It needs to be swift and sever punishment.

If the signature turns out to be forged, then Allred could go to jail. That is, she could if there is any justice in our legal system.

----- For??

Gonna run away again, like you did when I asked you for a basis for resignation?

Wimp.

:rofl:

So you're saying this yearbook is some kind of rape certificate?

Do go on, this is most entertaining.

:dig:

Allred will have the tv networks 100% on her side. "It's not a crime. Just a misunderstanding and those who say otherwise are womem-haters."

And by the way ---
Do Tinydancer and Steve McRacist also have to go to jail for claiming the Olde Hickory House was never called the Olde Hickory House, even though it was?

What about Roy Moore's wife, who tried to pass off a photo of a restaurant in Georgia?
You remember Roy Moore's wife --- she's in the same yearbook.

You are genetically incapable of getting a clue, aren't you?

I appear to be incapable of getting an answer.

Why is that?

Your the idiots that are saying it is proof.... Cough it up and lets see if your proof is nothing more than a lie and fabrication... Or are you Afwaid?

----- For??

Gonna run away again, like you did when I asked you for a basis for resignation?

Wimp.

Obstruction of justice and conspiracy, to name two.

I appear to be incapable of getting an answer.

Why is that?

You're incapable of doing a lot of things most people can do, like commit logic.

----- For??

Wimp.

You have any idea what "obstruction of justice" actually means?

Doesn't seem so.

First thing you need is some kind of legal action going on. That's how you get something to "obstruct".

Now connect the dots. If you can find any.

----- For??

Wimp.

IF the twit holds a Bar License then she has sworn to uphold the law. If she is found to have lied in an attempt to falsely accuse someone she will be disbarred and face criminal charges.

Forum List

Back