Will Japanese politicians start recruiting thirdworlders to help make Japan great?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Will those politicians FORCE the Japanese citizenry to pay said thirdworlders to crowd their emergency rooms, overload their healthcare and education systems and destroy entire trades? Will they essentially FORCE the citizenry to learn a foreign language in order to remain a viable potential employee? Will these politicians manifest a scenario where Japanese natives essentially become foreigners on their own soil?
I wonder if we’ll ever see that day come...you know, since thirdworlders have improved American society and economics so much.
Do you think the Japanese see Americans as ignorant fools...or do they view our politicians as corrupt for refusing to protect the interests of the citizenry in exchange for increased population?

Japanese are intelligent, hard-working people. They will recruit foreigners to come to work, maybe even permanently, but those workers will never be given full Japanese citizenship. In American parlance, they might get permanent "Green Cards."

And there can be no cheating. All Japanese look...Japanese. Foreigners do not.

Will those politicians FORCE the Japanese citizenry to pay said thirdworlders to crowd their emergency rooms, overload their healthcare and education systems and destroy entire trades? Will they essentially FORCE the citizenry to learn a foreign language in order to remain a viable potential employee? Will these politicians manifest a scenario where Japanese natives essentially become foreigners on their own soil?
I wonder if we’ll ever see that day come...you know, since thirdworlders have improved American society and economics so much.
Do you think the Japanese see Americans as ignorant fools...or do they view our politicians as corrupt for refusing to protect the interests of the citizenry in exchange for increased population?

I am sorry to inform you that the retard gene skipped over Japan.

I am sorry to inform you that the retard gene skipped over Japan.

Yup they are smart enough to never let members of the death cult into their country.

They are smarter than Europe and the US.

It just seems strange...why wouldn’t Japanese politicians push our model on the people of Japan since it’s working so well...you know, according to Lefties.

Japanese are intelligent, hard-working people. They will recruit foreigners to come to work, maybe even permanently, but those workers will never be given full Japanese citizenship. In American parlance, they might get permanent "Green Cards."

And there can be no cheating. All Japanese look...Japanese. Foreigners do not.
Japan protects Japanese culture with bloody aggression. It's one of the things I love about Japanese the most.

You are either Nihonjin or Gaijin. There is no in-between.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back