Will Melania Trump's 'new nude photos' help/hurt Trump campaign?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Obviously I can't post the pictures, but you can view them at nypost.com/melaniatrump. Honestly, I would be ashamed to have a First Lady with such pictures floating around the world. I still remember when right-wingers were criticizing Michelle Obama for her bare arms. The nypost.com photos are much raunchier than the one below.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

I wouldn't mind seeing more Melania nudes :thup:

Anyways now that the GOP has surrendered their morals I doubt any new pictures would affect anything.

It does appear that Conservatives are abandoning their sense of morality - or maybe just dropping the pretense of morality.

I'm an open-minded red-blooded guy - but I would honestly feel ashamed having a First Lady like Melania Trump in the White House.

I never heard a word about Michelle's bare arms. If that is true, it's stupid.

Obviously I can't post the pictures, but you can view them at nypost.com/melaniatrump. Honestly, I would be ashamed to have a First Lady with such pictures floating around the world. I still remember when right-wingers were criticizing Michelle Obama for her bare arms. The nypost.com photos are much raunchier than the one below.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

And yet you are not ashamed of the media outlet printing them on the front page. Do you even have shame?

I never heard a word about Michelle's bare arms. If that is true, it's stupid.
First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar

Love this bit when compared to Melania should she become First Lady!!!
"Most of the complaints centered on the dress conveying a sense of informality on a serious occasion," Donahue said. "She's kind of faced some criticism for that in the past where people have said maybe [her clothing is] distracting from the central point, from what is going on."

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

And yet you are not ashamed of the media outlet printing them on the front page. Do you even have shame?
What are you talking about?

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

What media outlet? Obviously I don't have control over the New York Post.

Forum List

Back