Will Melania Trump's 'new nude photos' help/hurt Trump campaign?

Nude photo of her or Hillary, Michelle, Bubba, or Barry?

Gee, I wonder..... :p

I wouldn't mind seeing more Melania nudes :thup:

Anyways now that the GOP has surrendered their morals I doubt any new pictures would affect anything.
Don't gawk at them too much because it could make your head explode (both of them) and you would go blind.

I'm an open-minded red-blooded guy - but I would honestly feel ashamed having a First Lady like Melania Trump in the White House.
After how much W fokked up the world, I would not want another GOP fokk up in the White house.

I don't care about his EuroTrash wife or his EuroTrash daughter.

Kasich would have been a great POTUS. Maybe Paul Ryan can figure out a way to replace Trump with Kasich at the last minute. Maybe a massive write-in program.

"Please voters, please write-in JOHN KASICH."

SADFI said:
The photos of his wife certainly couldn't hurt his campaign. She looks attractive and very healthy.

I'm an open-minded red-blooded guy - but I would honestly feel ashamed having a First Lady like Melania Trump in the White House.
After how much W fokked up the world, I would not want another GOP fokk up in the White house.

Kasich would have been a great POTUS. Maybe Paul Ryan can figure out a way to replace Trump with Kasich at the last minute. Maybe a massive write-in program.

No thanks!. Although Kasich is better than Trump - he's a religious nut with a temper. Go Hillary!

For someone so offended at the sight of Melania's nude pics, you seem to have "researched" them quite thoroughly. I have yet to see one, unless the pic you posted above counts. And thank you for that because......Dayum!

No thanks!. Although Kasich is better than Trump - he's a religious nut with a temper. Go Hillary!
I was just saying what the GOP needs to do if they want to stop a complete train wreck.

I think a Kasich/Hillary race would be really close.

For someone so offended at the sight of Melania's nude pics, you seem to have "researched" them quite thoroughly. I have yet to see one, unless the pic you posted above counts. And thank you for that because......Dayum!
There are better photos of both EuroTrash babes on the Internet.

Just google their name + nude and then click on the "images" tab above.

Michelle deflates my penis, Melania inflates it.

Let's hear it for inflation! :thup:

Hey, a little smut is fine - but not in the White House.

In that case, you must be adamantly opposed to anything that returns Bill Clinton to the White House and won't be voting for Hillary. Jill Stein would be a good person to vote for in November.

Trump will never be president .. an anyone with a brain already knows that by now.

No way in Hell.

SADFI said:
The photos of his wife certainly couldn't hurt his campaign. She looks attractive and very healthy.
Mo likes them, apparently.

What about Mo's Fatima though?

Ask your wifey and then get back to us, Mo.
My wife said she "certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers". (A line she plagiarized from me).

Loving the anti-gay GOP bible thumping hypocrites falling all over themselves to defend their choice for our next First Lady laying naked holding another naked woman. :badgrin::badgrin:

Trump Toast anyone?

Forum List

Back