Will Melania Trump's 'new nude photos' help/hurt Trump campaign?

Rush and Sean have become two of the only real journalists left in the country, the MSM are competing to see who can sink lower than the National Inquirer.

Michelle deflates my penis, Melania inflates it.

Let's hear it for inflation! :thup:
Keep it in your pants Mr. H :slap:
That's MISTER Mr. H. to you, bitch.
I think there's blood coming out of your wherever Mr. H
Skull fuck in 3... 2...

:fu:
You goddam old curmudgeon :mad:
They call me MISTER goddam old curmudgeon.

Bitch.

Obviously I can't post the pictures, but you can view them at nypost.com/melaniatrump. Honestly, I would be ashamed to have a First Lady with such pictures floating around the world. I still remember when right-wingers were criticizing Michelle Obama for her bare arms. The nypost.com photos are much raunchier than the one below.

trump1-1-400x266.jpg

Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

And yet you are not ashamed of the media outlet printing them on the front page. Do you even have shame?

What media outlet? Obviously I don't have control over the New York Post.
You have control over nothing here. Not even your bowel movements. Fuck you asshat.

I never heard a word about Michelle's bare arms. If that is true, it's stupid.
First Lady's Bare Arms Cause Uproar

Love this bit when compared to Melania should she become First Lady!!!
"Most of the complaints centered on the dress conveying a sense of informality on a serious occasion," Donahue said. "She's kind of faced some criticism for that in the past where people have said maybe [her clothing is] distracting from the central point, from what is going on."

Thanks. Like I said...stupid.

Melania was a beautiful model. It's what they do. Lui gave 12 super models huge coverage earlier this year and they were photographed showing their breasts. The calendar sold for breast cancer.

Because of the nudity I can't link it. Very tastefully done. Typically Euro.

I'm an open-minded red-blooded guy - but I would honestly feel ashamed having a First Lady like Melania Trump in the White House.

I'm ashamed that a presidential candidate has a wife like that.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Melania nudes :thup:

Anyways now that the GOP has surrendered their morals I doubt any new pictures would affect anything.

I love to hear fucking crooked Hillary supporters lecturing about morality. :thup:

hypocrisy-official-certificate-genuine-hypocrites-53879344.jpg
Uh oh you've clearly stolen a water-stamped image in a post about morality. For shame! :mad:

Much to do about absolutely NOTHING. The only thing I saw so far was tasteful. Not only that it was a LONG time ago, and is her business, not ours.
You guys can't seem to stand it because she is so gorgeous, you you nit pick this? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Much to do about absolutely NOTHING. The only thing I saw so far was tasteful. Not only that it was a LONG time ago, and is her business, not ours.
You guys can't seem to stand it because she is so gorgeous, you you nit pick this? LOL LOL LOL LOL

So, you also thought the nude girl on girl was okay?

I'm an open-minded red-blooded guy - but I would honestly feel ashamed having a First Lady like Melania Trump in the White House.

I'm ashamed that a presidential candidate has a husband who committed adultery getting blowjobs from a pretty intern while she was asleep upstairs with her daughter.

So, you also thought the nude girl on girl was okay?

I didn't see any girl on girl. But, as I said it was obviously a long time ago. Very long. I wish I were perfect like you.

I'm ashamed that a presidential candidate has a husband who committed adultery getting blowjobs from a pretty intern while she was asleep upstairs with her daughter.

Plus a wife doing the same, except with other women.

Forum List

Back