Will patriotism become a hate crime

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-11-29_11-52-6.png

( THIS IMAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ARTICLE" I LIKE IT AND THAT'S IT. )

Will Patriotism Become a Hate Crime?

There is a war going on in America for the soul of America. There are no innocent bystanders and you have been targeted especially if you declare yourself to be a patriot and a nationalist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The globalist goal , is having us attacking each other on every level about everything and anything. America didn't use to be like that but thanks to 911 that began setting every aspect of our lives being put under a microscope all in the name of " keeping us safe".

Last edited:
Patriotism has already begin to have negative connotations due to the inbred lice head racists that use it as a rallying cry. If I hear someone say they are a patriot I listen to what they say more closely to see if they are being true or they are just a shit stained racist.

The Left Wing Bigot Democrats have been teaching children to hate America for generations.
They have convinced people that patriotism is hate.

democratsRracist.jpg

Last edited:
The Left Wing Bigot Democrats have been teaching children to hate America for generations.
No. You lice heads have convinced people that patriotism means you want to be a racist.
-------------------------------------------- gee whiz 2 or 3 posts into the thread and Ace is already calling names .

No. You lice heads have convinced people that patriotism means you want to be a racist.
-------------------------------------------- gee whiz 2 or 3 posts into the thread and Ace is already calling names .
The lice head started calling names first but since you want to be a fellow lice head you pretend you didnt see that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 231602
( THIS IMAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ARTICLE" I LIKE IT AND THAT'S IT. )

Will Patriotism Become a Hate Crime?

There is a war going on in America for the soul of America. There are no innocent bystanders and you have been targeted especially if you declare yourself to be a patriot and a nationalist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The globalist goal , is having us attacking each other on every level about everything and anything. America didn't use to be like that but thanks to 911 that began setting every aspect of our lives being put under a microscope all in the name of " keeping us safe".

Only if leftists get their way.

Right now, Wally World is fully stocked with CCI .22 ammo. Apparently the left is not getting their way anymore. :5_1_12024:

course i like when Ace call names , it makes me smile . He musta heard that 'stacy abrams ' lost her election to Governor Kemp and he mad .

Last edited:
and 'LICE HEAD' , i don't even know what the heck that is . I ain't never seen a 'lice' or a 'lice head' in my 70 years eh .

Patriotism has already begin to have negative connotations due to the inbred lice head racists that use it as a rallying cry. If I hear someone say they are a patriot I listen to what they say more closely to see if they are being true or they are just a shit stained racist.

You're a Black Supremacist, I guess that's a "Cool" kind of Patriotism, however, huh?

You're a Black Supremacist, I guess that's a "Cool" kind of Patriotism, however, huh?
I'm not a patriot. If you must label me call me a Pan African.

Forum List

Back