Will Pelosi Send Impeachment to the Senate ?

LOL

Slobbers a flaming imbecile who thinks Impeached Trump wasn't impeached.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You are a moron.
LOLOL

Hisses another imbecile who thinks Impeached Trump wasn't impeached.

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Am I supposed to care what a provable abject imbecile thinks of me? One who doesn't understand the House has sole power of impeachment and says Impeached Trump is impeached?

He, and I, and everyone understand what is going on, including you, while pretending you don't.
What is going on, gramps, is that Trump had been impeached and his Trump Defending Sycophants prove to be too stupid to know it. Much to Liberals' entertainment. It's made this #merryimpeachmas even more enjoyable than I had expected.

Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Am I supposed to care what a provable abject imbecile thinks of me? One who doesn't understand the House has sole power of impeachment and says Impeached Trump is impeached?

someone needs to change their outdated avatar.

Mueller failed miserably. get with the times, jack!

I love how the dumbfuck libtard posters here can’t see how this has blown up in Nazi Pelousy’s Botox stretched face.

Why is she hiding the impeachment before finishing it?:5_1_12024:

There is no impeachment yet, so no trial is needed. Nazi created a clusterfuck, and I'm loving every minute of it.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the Constitution states...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

AND the Constitution states...

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Meaning impeachment is what the House says it is. And the House says Impeached Trump was impeached on 12.18.2019 when the House adopted articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump...

You are dumb as a stump, Spunky.

giphy.gif
Not any longer it isn't. The original impeachment idea is a farce.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
So you have no answer to that post. Message received.
Laughing at your ignorance was my answer to your post.
Fawn lost another debate. Shocking

LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Mueller failed? How so? His job was to get to the truth -- are you saying he didn't get to the truth?

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Mueller failed? How so? His job was to get to the truth -- are you saying he didn't get to the truth?
whatever helps you sleep at night

LOL

Dumbfuck, the Constitution states...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

AND the Constitution states...

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Meaning impeachment is what the House says it is. And the House says Impeached Trump was impeached on 12.18.2019 when the House adopted articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump...

You are dumb as a stump, Spunky.

giphy.gif
Not any longer it isn't. The original impeachment idea is a farce.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
So you have no answer to that post. Message received.
Laughing at your ignorance was my answer to your post.
Fawn lost another debate. Shocking
Aww, another rightard swings his purse at me. How adorable.

LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Too scared to answer? Did Mueller get to the truth in his investigation? It's not a difficult question. 'Yes' or 'no'?

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Too scared to answer? Did Mueller get to the truth in his investigation? It's not a difficult question. 'Yes' or 'no'?
you're still talking? poor you! its gonna be a long long long loooooooong 5 more years!

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Meuller found the truth.............NO COLLUSION.

Sux to be you..............and that Madcow dude.:5_1_12024:

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Yawn. NOBODY cares and this won't effect Rump at all. Did Mueller get the truth? Nobody knows not even the "great and powerful" Faun.

LOLOLOL

you're still talking? poor you! its gonna be a long long long loooooooong 5 more years!
No worries, your refusal to answer answers for you.

LOLOLOL

Yawn. NOBODY cares and this won't effect Rump at all. Did Mueller get the truth? Nobody knows not even the "great and powerful" Faun.
Well Mueller exonerated Impeached Trump of collusion/conspiracy. You're now saying you don't know if that's true?

:lmao:

LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You poor rightard. Bless your heart. Who knows why you think that sucks for me. I always said I expected Mueller would get to the truth and that I would accept his findings no matter what he found.

And I did.

I was interested in truth and justice, not stringing Impeached Trump up for something he didn't do.

LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Actually, it seems to fit Faun well. Mueller the laughingstock prop of the Democrat charade-farce machine, and Faun not doing much better in here. :biggrin:

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You poor rightard. Bless your heart. Who knows why you think that sucks for me. I always said I expected Mueller would get to the truth and that I would accept his findings no matter what he found.

And I did.

I was interested in truth and justice, not stringing Impeached Trump up for something he didn't do.
EARTH To FAUN:. the "findings" weren't his. You still don't know ?

Pheeeew !! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

And they were not "findings". They were concoctions.

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Actually, it seems to fit Faun well. Mueller the laughingstock prop of the Democrat charade-farce machine, and Faun not doing much better in here. :biggrin:
LOL

Putz, Mueller is a Republican who was appointed by a Republican who was filling in for a Republican who was also appointed by a Republica. Democrats had nothing to do with it other than to sit back and enjoy the show.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

And I did.

EARTH To FAUN:. the "findings" weren't his. You still don't know ?

Pheeeew !! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

And they were not "findings". They were concoctions.
LOLOL

His finding that Impeached Trump did not collude or conspire with Russia is a concoction??

Who knew. Sounds like you think Impeached Trump colluded with Russia.

Forum List

Back