Will Pelosi Send Impeachment to the Senate ?

All they have are talking points. They dont have brains or any cognitive thought abilities.
Nope, we have an impeached president too.

:dance:
Sorry but President Trump is not the professional politician. Impeachment means nothing. It was expected. The acrimony Trump received around the time he decided to run for President almost guaranteed a bumpy road from all involved but Trump. For him it was a smooth ride on a brand new highway. Have any of you ever understood his business ventures and who he had to deal with at times?
Yep, impeach 45 was yelled before he was ever sworn in. The book was leaked then. And means nothing today. The left can all go out and drink that their party was partisan and trump is still president. Will be today and in November. Not a fking thing you left fks can do about it.
LOL

If it meant nothing, you yahoos wouldn't be on here day and night insisting he hasn't been impeached.
It isn’t us, it is the Constitutional Expert on Impeachment the Dimwingers brought in to educate them on impeachment.
Dude, can’t write this shit from the leftists. Nope

All they have are talking points. They dont have brains or any cognitive thought abilities.

Sorry but President Trump is not the professional politician. Impeachment means nothing. It was expected. The acrimony Trump received around the time he decided to run for President almost guaranteed a bumpy road from all involved but Trump. For him it was a smooth ride on a brand new highway. Have any of you ever understood his business ventures and who he had to deal with at times?
Yep, impeach 45 was yelled before he was ever sworn in. The book was leaked then. And means nothing today. The left can all go out and drink that their party was partisan and trump is still president. Will be today and in November. Not a fking thing you left fks can do about it.
LOL

If it meant nothing, you yahoos wouldn't be on here day and night insisting he hasn't been impeached.
It isn’t us, it is the Constitutional Expert on Impeachment the Dimwingers brought in to educate them on impeachment.
LOLOL

You mean this Constitutional expert?

"@NoahRFeldman is making a clever but wholly mistaken point when he says Trump hasn’t “really” been impeached until the Articles reach the Senate. Under Art. I, Sec. 2, Clause 5, he was impeached on Dec 18, 2019. He will forever remain impeached. Period." ~ Laurence Tribe

... or this Constitutional expert ...

"He would withhold the trial until the Senate agreed to change its rules, or presumably until a new election put many more Democrats in the Senate. Under his proposal, there might never be a Senate trial, but the impeachment would stand as a final and permanent condemnation of President Trump." ~ Alan Dershowitz

The Constitution and the House and Senate rules are quite clear.

Which means you don't know squat about the Constitution, or the House and Senate rules.

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

Slobbers a flaming imbecile who thinks Impeached Trump wasn't impeached.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Until Pelosi has the balls to send it to the senate I and most people will consider the impeachment in limbo....

Which means you don't know squat about the Constitution, or the House and Senate rules.

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

Hisses another imbecile who thinks Impeached Trump wasn't impeached.

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

Until Pelosi has the balls to send it to the senate I and most people will consider the impeachment in limbo....
LOLOLOLOLOL

As if it matters what you consider.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Constitution and the House says he is.

giphy.gif

Still cannot post your own thoughts just links and pictures. You’re so uneducated.
images

Will "Don the Con" testify at his upcoming Senate trial, or will his bone spurs flare up?
Nope. There will not be a trial. This was a 100% partisan impeachment. See when you post your own thoughts you look stupid.
Nope. There will not be a trial. This was a 100% partisan impeachment. See when you post your own thoughts you look stupid.
How will Moscow Mitch duck his Constitutional obligation to hold a trail?
5767194_121819-cc-shutterstock-trump-impeachment-AFTERVOTE-NEW-img.jpg
There is no impeachment yet, so no trial is needed. Nazi created a clusterfuck, and I'm loving every minute of it.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the Constitution states...

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

AND the Constitution states...

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Meaning impeachment is what the House says it is. And the House says Impeached Trump was impeached on 12.18.2019 when the House adopted articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump...

You are dumb as a stump, Spunky.

giphy.gif
Not any longer it isn't. The original impeachment idea is a farce.

"the very Constitution we hold dear."

Faun

So sad that you can't respond to a post unless you use a meme ---- goes to intelligence of the respondent

It hilarious that you are too fucking stupid to see how the clusterfuck is blowing up in the Dimwinger's faces.
And by a "clusterfuck is blowing up in the Dimwinger's faces," you mean impeaching Impeached Trump now has more Americans wanting him thrown out of office than don't.

View attachment 297188
That's ludicrous.

You have to wonder if the revelations about Nancy Pelosi's son in Ukraine are playing into her choices. maybe its Nancy that needs to be impeached.

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

As if it matters what you consider.

The Constitution and the House says he is.

giphy.gif
But the House majority is nothing but a gang of thugs and cheaters, abusing the system, who took power under the false pretenses,. of the Russian collusion hoax.

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.

images

Will "Don the Con" testify at his upcoming Senate trial, or will his bone spurs flare up?
There is no impeachment yet, so no trial is needed. Nazi created a clusterfuck, and I'm loving every minute of it.
LOL

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Meaning impeachment is what the House says it is. And the House says Impeached Trump was impeached on 12.18.2019 when the House adopted articles of impeachment against Impeached Trump...

giphy.gif

keep playing...
Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Am I supposed to care what a provable abject imbecile thinks of me? One who doesn't understand the House has sole power of impeachment and says Impeached Trump is impeached?

Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

Am I supposed to care what a provable abject imbecile thinks of me? One who doesn't understand the House has sole power of impeachment and says Impeached Trump is impeached?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2MhUqgM8ABdG2Syo8yACmA
Nope.

And you are still a moron.:5_1_12024:

LOL

giphy.gif
So you have no answer to that post. Message received.

Faun is a moron....
LOL

You are a moron.
LOLOL

You are a moron.
LOLOLOL

He, and I, and everyone understand what is going on, including you, while pretending you don't.

LOL

giphy.gif
So you have no answer to that post. Message received.
Laughing at your ignorance was my answer to your post.

Forum List

Back