Will Pelosi Send Impeachment to the Senate ?

Unknown...

But Trump won't let it set for long as he will petition SCOTUS to force her to proceed. Its a worthless piece of paper if the Senate never see's it.

SCOTUS can't force her to do anything.

What part of "Sole" power is confusing to you?
WRONG...look it up....

I don't have to look anything up fool.

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

End of discussion. Pelosi will let the Republicans know when they have her permission to start the trial.

If the polls and focus groups are telling Nancy that holding onto those Articles are hurting her chances to keep the House majority and her speakership, then Trump or no Trump, she gonna send 'em over and tell her caucus to go find something else to impeach Trump for a 2nd time. I have no doubt she hates Trump, but I'm guessing she'll hate to lose her speakership even more.
Why would holding up hurt Pelosi? I see just the opposite. Democrats got favorable (to them,) publicity out of the House circus.

Going to the Senate would just ruin that for them.

Unknown...

But Trump won't let it set for long as he will petition SCOTUS to force her to proceed. Its a worthless piece of paper if the Senate never see's it.

WRONG...look it up....

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

End of discussion. Pelosi will let the Republicans know when they have her permission to start the trial.

LOL, are you really this stupid? So Nancy says he's "impeached" and doesn't send it to trial........what happens?
Not a damn thing and nobody cares. I detest STUPID people like you.

Unknown...

WRONG...look it up....

Its not an impeachment if she doesn't send it to the senate...congress has the sole power to impeach but she must send it to the senate or SCOTUS can declare the impeachment null and void....

Trump is IMPEACHED - regardless of when Speaker Pelosi sends the articles to the Senate. Trump is forever branded with an asterisk after his name.

EMbbKLcXUAATT9N.jpg

Will Pelosi send the Impeachment proceedings over to the Senate ?

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

:dunno:t
she has 2 more weeks of reprieve, and to accomplish anything she hopes to do.

By the rules, it can not be sent over, while congress and the Senate are on break and not in session... they are due back, January 7th
Must be nice to have such a long vacation...

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

Speaker Pelosi will send it when she is ready. She heads a "co-equal" branch of government.
Upon what do you base that opinion??

If she doesn't have to, what would she gain by sending it to the Senate ? My guess is nothing, with a lot to lose.

Will House managers call Pompeo, Bolton and Trump if the trail begins?
What trail? Westward trail? Trail mix? Will you learn to post your own thoughts properly? All you can do is cut and paste from Jew hatred sources.

Unknown...

WRONG...look it up....

But will she do that - EVER ?

Trump is IMPEACHED - regardless of when Speaker Pelosi sends the articles to the Senate. Trump is forever branded with an asterisk after his name.

EMbbKLcXUAATT9N.jpg
Nobody is "branded" by what everyone knows is a political stunt. :biggrin:

Speaker Pelosi will send it when she is ready. She heads a "co-equal" branch of government.

If she doesn't have to, what would she gain by sending it to the Senate ? My guess is nothing, with a lot to lose.

She has nothing to lose. She won by landslide numbers last year, bringing with her the largest coalition of women ever to Congress.

There have been 24 retirements from Congress so far by Republicans since Trumps election. There will be more, and the Democrats will have an even larger majority in the House in 2021. Even if Trump is reelected, those Democratic women in Congress will shut down his Presidency in a second term. The House controls the purse strings, and Trump can't do much without money. Did you forget the Obama Presidency already?

The worse case scenario is Democrats win back the Senate next year or in 2022, when they have the same number of seats to defend. In which he becomes a lame duck President his entire second term. If he isn't reelected, and they win the Senate, 40 years f Republicanism is wiped out in just 4-6 years.

Ponder that for a moment.

She has nothing to lose. She won by landslide numbers last year, bringing with her the largest coalition of women ever to Congress.

There have been 24 retirements from Congress so far by Republicans since Trumps election. There will be more, and the Democrats will have an even larger majority in the House in 2021. Even if Trump is reelected, those Democratic women in Congress will shut down his Presidency in a second term. The House controls the purse strings, and Trump can't do much without money. Did you forget the Obama Presidency already?

The worse case scenario is Democrats win back the Senate next year or in 2022, when they have the same number of seats to defend. In which he becomes a lame duck President his entire second term. If he isn't reelected, and they win the Senate, 40 years f Republicanism is wiped out in just 4-6 years.

Ponder that for a moment.

No need kid, your prognostications have been shit for many years. Hell at Defending the Truth you disappeared for a week when Rump won.

By the rules, it can not be sent over, while congress and the Senate are on break and not in session... they are due back, January 7th
yeah, I KNOW! That's a nice break!!!

When I was working, I would have loved that kind of paid Christmas break!!

Though I did work for a corporation at their Headquarters that gave us the week between Christmas and New Years off, with pay, and we did not have to use our own vacation time, which was nice!!!

No, but it will include a real trial where the documents and witnesses will finally be released. We have the documents; CNN analyst on Ukraine email: Better than Schiff imagined - CNN Video
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing we've seen the last of this silly thing. Last thing Pelosi wants is for all the House Trump bashing to be washed away with lots of Trump praise.

yeah, I KNOW! That's a nice break!!!

When I was working, I would have loved that kind of paid Christmas break!!

Though I did work for a corporation at their Headquarters that gave us the week between Christmas and New Years off, with pay, and we did not have to use our own vacation time, which was nice!!!
I can see until Jan 2nd by why the 7th? Lazy

Forum List

Back