Will Pelosi Send Impeachment to the Senate ?

Bernie Sanders is leading in NH at 19%. A Communist!!!! The Democrat party is ruined.
Ready for the payback,
fox-news-poll.jpg

Bitch?
June. LOL. This is December. You’re such a little bitch boy.
Poll: Trump approval rating nears 50 percent heading into 2020

Dimms know they are fucked in 2020, so they need dirt on Trump and pray that can convince people to vote against their own self interests and put in a communist to fuck themselves over.

Not much of a plan, but it’s their plan.
he hasn't done anything for the hubby and me or our best interest of fam's best interest that I am aware of????

Nothing but chaos, lies, deceit and a daily dose of 'agita'.... :eek:

Will Pelosi send the Impeachment proceedings over to the Senate ?

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

:dunno:t
she has 2 more weeks of reprieve, and to accomplish anything she hopes to do.

By the rules, it can not be sent over, while congress and the Senate are on break and not in session... they are due back, January 7th
Must be nice to have such a long vacation...
yeah, I KNOW! That's a nice break!!!

When I was working, I would have loved that kind of paid Christmas break!!

Though I did work for a corporation at their Headquarters that gave us the week between Christmas and New Years off, with pay, and we did not have to use our own vacation time, which was nice!!!
I can see until Jan 2nd by why the 7th? Lazy
FYI, it's considered ''The Twelve Days of Christmas', like the song...

Dec 25th is Christmas celebration to most, but the Orthodox Christmas celebration, is January 6th, the epiphany... the 12 days of Christmas celebration.... thus the break till the 7th, perhaps?????

They know that they do not have voted in the Senate Coolio it is an obvious political campaign stunt

Unknown...

But Trump won't let it set for long as he will petition SCOTUS to force her to proceed. Its a worthless piece of paper if the Senate never see's it.

SCOTUS can't force her to do anything.

What part of "Sole" power is confusing to you?
WRONG...look it up....

I don't have to look anything up fool.

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

End of discussion. Pelosi will let the Republicans know when they have her permission to start the trial.
Its not an impeachment if she doesn't send it to the senate...congress has the sole power to impeach but she must send it to the senate or SCOTUS can declare the impeachment null and void....
nope.

The constitution does not state such. Which makes it not a matter the SC can even take up and rule on.

After impeaching Trump for crimes that do not exist, democrats are now threatening to not impeach him...

They did not think this all the way to the end, did they?

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

Speaker Pelosi will send it when she is ready. She heads a "co-equal" branch of government.

Mitch McConnell had no say in the house farcical proceedings.

She gets ZERO say in what goes in the senate.

She's wiped her ass.

Now it's time for the adults to clean up the mess.

Unknown...

But Trump won't let it set for long as he will petition SCOTUS to force her to proceed. Its a worthless piece of paper if the Senate never see's it.

WRONG...look it up....

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

End of discussion. Pelosi will let the Republicans know when they have her permission to start the trial.
Its not an impeachment if she doesn't send it to the senate...congress has the sole power to impeach but she must send it to the senate or SCOTUS can declare the impeachment null and void....
nope.

The constitution does not state such. Which makes it not a matter the SC can even take up and rule on.

Article I, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution stipulates that the chief justice shall preside over impeachment trials of the President of the United States in the U.S. Senate. If there is not an article of impeachment delivered to the senate there is no impeachment.....

They know that they do not have voted in the Senate Coolio it is an obvious political campaign stunt
it's not a campaign stunt, it is a maneuver to get the Senate to have an impartial trial with witnesses, and NOT a SHAM trial as Moscow Mitch, proposed and guaranteed on FOX news....

and her plan is working... looks like they have the Alaskan Senator willing to vote with Dems on witnesses, just two more needed or maybe three more, to guarantee, witnesses and evidence, can be brought forward in the trial.

it's not a campaign stunt, it is a maneuver to get the Senate to have an impartial trial with witnesses, and NOT a SHAM trial as Moscow Mitch, proposed and guaranteed on FOX news....

and her plan is working... looks like they have the Alaskan Senator willing to vote with Dems on witnesses, just two more needed or maybe three more, to guarantee, witnesses and evidence, can be brought forward in the trial.

The sham was the House bullshit. Don't whine about "fair" after what Schitt pulled.

WRONG...look it up....

nope.

Article I, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution stipulates that the chief justice shall preside over impeachment trials of the President of the United States in the U.S. Senate. If there is not an article of impeachment delivered to the senate there is no impeachment.....
Yep, exactly. This is why the "impeachment" is NOT officially an impeachment as of yet.

she has 2 more weeks of reprieve, and to accomplish anything she hopes to do.

By the rules, it can not be sent over, while congress and the Senate are on break and not in session... they are due back, January 7th
Must be nice to have such a long vacation...
yeah, I KNOW! That's a nice break!!!

When I was working, I would have loved that kind of paid Christmas break!!

Though I did work for a corporation at their Headquarters that gave us the week between Christmas and New Years off, with pay, and we did not have to use our own vacation time, which was nice!!!
I can see until Jan 2nd by why the 7th? Lazy
FYI, it's considered ''The Twelve Days of Christmas', like the song...

Dec 25th is Christmas celebration to most, but the Orthodox Christmas celebration, is January 6th, the epiphany... the 12 days of Christmas celebration.... thus the break till the 7th, perhaps?????
Again, must be nice.

After impeaching Trump for crimes that do not exist, democrats are now threatening to not impeach him...

the crimes do exist, but they are not criminal prosecutors, it's an impeachment...they, his abuses, all fall under an abuse of power, which is a ''high crime and misdemeanor'' at the time of our founders. FYI, there were no US Statutory Crimes when our founders wrote the Constitution and not for another 60 years after we became a Nation, so a statutory crime was obviously not what the founders intended by high crimes and misdemeanors....

the actual crimes would be up to criminal prosecutors to charge the president with these statutory crimes after removal from office...is my understanding???

Last edited:

the crimes do exist, but they are not criminal prosecutors, it's an impeachment...they, his abuses, all fall under an abuse of power, which is a ''high crime and misdemeanor'' at the time of our founders. FYI, there were no US Statutory Crimes when our founders wrote the Constitution and not for another 60 years after we became a Nation, so a statutory crime was obviously not what the founders intended by high crimes and misdemeanors....

the actual crimes would be up to criminal prosecutors to charge the president with theses statutory crimes after removal from office...is my understanding???

"Obstruction of congress"

A crime?

Nah, it's actually one of the job descriptions.

the actual crimes would be up to criminal prosecutors to charge the president with theses statutory crimes after removal from office...is my understanding???

"Obstruction of congress"

A crime?

Nah, it's actually one of the job descriptions.
yes, it is a high crime and misdemeanor...

in Nixon's articles of Impeachment,

Obstruction of Congress, was one of his Articles of Impeachment.

We went from him being a Russian agent to Russian asset to obstructing Congress. 100% partisan vote. 4 Dems don’t vote for impeachment. One switches parties and one votes “present” and the Democrats called her a Russian asset too.

Regardless of party or politics this whole thing looks weak and optics matter.

Trump is IMPEACHED - regardless of when Speaker Pelosi sends the articles to the Senate. Trump is forever branded with an asterisk after his name.

EMbbKLcXUAATT9N.jpg
Ooooh an asterisk. You get to carry on about that and the rest of America gets 5 more years of D.J. Trump.

Yanno who cares about the Hysterical House Dem travesty? The idiots who 3 years after Shrillary's epic defeat still cry themselves to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter, left side of the bed each morning, and whine about President Trump all day every day.

22_jpg-1204529.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back