Will Pelosi Send Impeachment to the Senate ?

WRONG...look it up....

I don't have to look anything up fool.

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

End of discussion. Pelosi will let the Republicans know when they have her permission to start the trial.
Its not an impeachment if she doesn't send it to the senate...congress has the sole power to impeach but she must send it to the senate or SCOTUS can declare the impeachment null and void....
nope.

The constitution does not state such. Which makes it not a matter the SC can even take up and rule on.

Article I, section 3 of the U.S. Constitution stipulates that the chief justice shall preside over impeachment trials of the President of the United States in the U.S. Senate. If there is not an article of impeachment delivered to the senate there is no impeachment.....
there is no trial for the chief justice to reside over.... that does not mean the President was not indicted with articles of impeachment in the House, by a majority vote, because he was....

AND they will be sent to the Senate, then they will be in Moscow Mitch's dirty little hands for his SCAM on the American people to crookedly acquit trump, without evidence and witnesses allowed in the phony trial, and with Moscow Mitch working hand in hand as a juror no less, with the defense team of the President.... as Moscow Mitch told everyone watching FOX News that he would do...

he bragged he would make CERTAIN,

THE FIX WAS IN

to crookedly,corruptly, acquit Trump. :rolleyes:
What motive is there for Pelosi to send this charade to the Senate ?

Can anyone cite any laws that Speaker Pelosi is violating by withholding the articles of impeachment until she has some assurance of a fair trial in the Senate? She is certainly not violating the Constitution.
PLEASE put down that peace pipe, Chief!

Just answer my question and stop the racial shit.
Damn, Chief, PLEASE throw that peace pipe AWAY. Pronto, Tonto!

Welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...
Really? That is so weak. If you’re going to block those who oppose you then why be here at all?

Can anyone cite any laws that Speaker Pelosi is violating by withholding the articles of impeachment until she has some assurance of a fair trial in the Senate? She is certainly not violating the Constitution.
PLEASE put down that peace pipe, Chief!

Just answer my question and stop the racial shit.
Damn, Chief, PLEASE throw that peace pipe AWAY. Pronto, Tonto!

Welcome to permanent ignore. Bye...
Really? That is so weak. If you’re going to block those who oppose you then why be here at all?
Chief doesn't like me disparaging him for using his peace pipe while posting. Another poster on this site gloriously referred to Lakhota as "Sitting Bullshit". I think that's a pretty fair description.

she'll send it over in due time; she won't hang onto them forever. i think what she is doing, is

A) she is messing with his head by delaying it thru the holidays: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
& it seems to be working since he is having twitter tantrums daily. &

B) giving senators time to hear what their constituents are saying about the kangaroo court turtleboy wants- ie no factual witness' or hard copy docs & perhaps a few of them will vote on the rules to allow that.

tutt tutt to all who think donny hasn't been impeached. impeachment is akin to being charged. donny has been charged. a senate trial doesn't change that. it will forever be written in the history books next to his name:

donald john trump: IMPEACHED.

he knows that & he can't stand it. :auiqs.jpg:

she'll send it over in due time; she won't hang onto them forever. i think what she is doing, is

A) she is messing with his head by delaying it thru the holidays: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

B) giving senators time to hear what their constituents are saying about the kangaroo court turtleboy wants- ie no factual witness' or hard copy docs & perhaps a few of them will vote on the rules to allow that.

tutt tutt to all who think donny hasn't been impeached. impeachment is akin to being charged. donny has been charged. a senate trial doesn't change that. it will forever be written in the history books next to his name:

I actually believe he sees it as a badge of honor. Honestly. If it were no-partisan it would irk him but this was 100% partisan and his approval rating actually increased.

They know that they do not have voted in the Senate Coolio it is an obvious political campaign stunt
it's not a campaign stunt, it is a maneuver to get the Senate to have an impartial trial with witnesses, and NOT a SHAM trial as Moscow Mitch, proposed and guaranteed on FOX news....

and her plan is working... looks like they have the Alaskan Senator willing to vote with Dems on witnesses, just two more needed or maybe three more, to guarantee, witnesses and evidence, can be brought forward in the trial.
I'll bet she never brings it foward.
They know that they do not have voted in the Senate Coolio it is an obvious political campaign stunt
it's not a campaign stunt, it is a maneuver to get the Senate to have an impartial trial with witnesses, and NOT a SHAM trial as Moscow Mitch, proposed and guaranteed on FOX news....

and her plan is working... looks like they have the Alaskan Senator willing to vote with Dems on witnesses, just two more needed or maybe three more, to guarantee, witnesses and evidence, can be brought forward in the trial.
I'll bet she never brings it foward.

I agree. She does not want the obvious defeat in the Senate. They can put on their sloppy and ridiculous show, and never have to admit that it was horse crap.

Wrong...
Until the court sees the charging document nothing has happened..

Will Pelosi send the Impeachment proceedings over to the Senate ?

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

:dunno:t
Will House managers call Pompeo, Bolton and Trump if the trial begins?
they can not... that ship sailed in the house when they failed to go to court..
they can not... that ship sailed in the house when they failed to go to court
How long did Republicans take in '98 to "go to court"?
694940094001_6113539297001_6113539108001-vs.jpg

Just like the Kavanaugh hearings, all this silly ploy is, is another display of Democrat hopelessness on display, emanating in crazy behavior .

Will Pelosi send the Impeachment proceedings over to the Senate ?

Will she do nothing with it, and just let it stay a House thing, and nothing more ?

:dunno:t
Will House managers call Pompeo, Bolton and Trump if the trial begins?
they can not... that ship sailed in the house when they failed to go to court..
they can not... that ship sailed in the house when they failed to go to court
How long did Republicans take in '98 to "go to court"?
694940094001_6113539297001_6113539108001-vs.jpg
:yourpointsmile:

Just like the Kavanaugh hearings, all this silly ploy is, is another display of Democrat hopelessness on display, emanating in crazy behavior .

you keep going with that..................

I actually believe he sees it as a badge of honor. Honestly. If it were no-partisan it would irk him but this was 100% partisan and his approval rating actually increased.

lol.......... of course you hafta see it that way. howeverrrrrrrrrrr- his twitter tantrums are increasing & it's obvious to educated bipeds that the poor orange man baby isn't having a good time during his vacation. :04:

lol.......... of course you hafta see it that way. howeverrrrrrrrrrr- his twitter tantrums are increasing & it's obvious to educated bipeds that the poor orange man baby isn't having a good time during his vacation. :04:
I am not on Twitter. His approval ratings did increase. Nothing I stated was not factual but you respond with “orange man baby”. This is why Independent voters like myself don’t take deranged Leftists like you seriously. Now give me a smiley emoji and run along.

I am not on Twitter. His approval ratings did increase. Nothing I stated was not factual but you respond with “orange man baby”. This is why Independent voters like myself don’t take deranged Leftists like you seriously. Now give me a smiley emoji and run along.

i'm not on twitter, but i also don't live in a bubble & trust me- he's been having a meltdown daily with many many tweets,

as for the rest? haaaaaaaaa....says the poster who has dropped in just to call me a witch. lol.... hypocrisy, zogster - be thy name. anyhoo, i've said it b4 & i'll say it again. i am an indy & probably have voted for more candidates that don't have a (D) after their name....than you.

tenor.gif

:04:

i'm not on twitter, but i also don't live in a bubble & trust me- he's been having a meltdown daily with many many tweets,

as for the rest? haaaaaaaaa....says the poster who has dropped in just to call me a witch. lol.... hypocrisy, zogster - be thy name. anyhoo, i've said it b4 & i'll say it again. i am an indy & probably have voted for more candidates that don't have a (D) after their name....than you.

tenor.gif

58 but acts 8. 100% of your positions are Democrat.

tenor.gif

ask me about the death penalty.

ask me about english as the official language.

ask me about voter ID.

ask me about the 2nd amendment.

& if you are saying i am 58, then you are wrong about that too.

tenor.gif

ask me about voter ID.

You said you were 58. So if it is Trump vs. Sanders who would you vote for?

tenor.gif

ask me about voter ID.

born in 1962, but not 58. sanders. is he farther left than i am comfy with? perhaps.

but he's not a malignant narcissist, with sociopathic tendencies arrested development.

& what i i mean by that, is trump is all that plus he's a traitor.

donny vs bernie? lol - your choice is clear. & it's pathetic that despite all that he is & has done, you simply don't see or care , but probably both.

tenor.gif

ask me about voter ID.

born in 1962, but not 58. sanders. is he farther left than i am comfy with? perhaps.

but he's not a malignant narcissist, with sociopathic tendencies arrested development.

& what i i mean by that, is trump is all that plus he's a traitor.

donny vs bernie? lol - your choice is clear. & it's pathetic that despite all that he is & has done, you simply don't see or care , but probably both.
Further left? If he were any more left he would Stalin. The economy is great under DJT as is the military and he is cracking down on China and illegals. His rhetoric bothers you? Ignore it.

Forum List

Back