Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

I'll say racism isn't a concern anymore.

I'm so tired of the left whining about racism, when their policies are themselves both racist and foment racial strife.

Why shouldn't white people be sick and tired of it? When's "white history month"? Is there a United Caucasian College Fund"? Any all white colleges? A congressional caucasian caucus in the congress? Is there a law that says white people must be hired to fill an %87 quota? Any laws that protect white people from hate crimes? A "news" media that hides white on black violence and is hell bent on exposing black on white violence?

Fuck...

The news media won't even talk about black on black violence because it's entirely the fault of liberal policies and shitty leadership.

They have a Black KKK, it's called the NAACP. You've got Black Panthers openly calling for lynchings and riots when they don't get their way. There's even a Mexican KKK called LaRaza (The Race).

So excuse the shit out of some of us who don't give a damn anymore. All racists suck equally, and until the liberal ones are reigned in I don't care what RP's associates may or may not have said.

I can understand and appreciate your frustration. There are folks who make their living off screaming "racism" and there are folks who try to avoid the deserved consequences of their actions by screaming "racism."

But that doesn't mean that real racism doesn't exist. Thjat doesn't mean we should give it a pass no matter which direction it comes from? Does it?

It's hard work to sort the false claims from the real ones, I'll grant you.

Do you think the actions and statements I outlined above are justified?
Please....Keep shouting WOLF!

We know how that one turns out in the end.

So you choose not to answer the question I posed to you?
You link someone else's quote instead?
Why?

Well I certainly don't think it will stop him from trying. But I doubt he will get the Republican nomination even if he didn't have that baggage.

I'm sure it will be a difficult uphill fight inside the GOP to overcome the established statist heirarchy.

However, over the course of his career Ron Paul moved the football of libertarian ideas ever further down the field. It was a slow and incrimental endeavor, but everyone knows who Rand is now, and he no where near the abrassive character his father was, nor does he have the tin foil hat loud mouthed malcontent zealots following him around the country handing out 9/11 truthtard pamphlets.

no. he does not have a shot to start with - there are no votes.

minorities are glued to vote dimocrap for the next 200 years, so it does not matter.

Others are too divided to give him a real shot at the presidency.

You may be right about him not having a wide enough base of support to challenge for the White House.

I think if Republicans acted like they are interesting in hearing the point of view of minorities they could compete for that vote.

I can understand and appreciate your frustration. There are folks who make their living off screaming "racism" and there are folks who try to avoid the deserved consequences of their actions by screaming "racism."

But that doesn't mean that real racism doesn't exist. Thjat doesn't mean we should give it a pass no matter which direction it comes from? Does it?

It's hard work to sort the false claims from the real ones, I'll grant you.

Do you think the actions and statements I outlined above are justified?

Why?
How about this?...I don't fucking care.

You assholes have been yelling RACIST! since at least '08.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Well I certainly don't think it will stop him from trying. But I doubt he will get the Republican nomination even if he didn't have that baggage.

there is no "baggage".

at least not a nonsense described.

Wtf does that mean, Inner circle?" This is the second time you have obsessively made a half assed thread about Rand Paul being a racist. This time you at least gave some kind of quote's yet you still provided no links meaning we need to take your word for it.

You keep saying "inner circle," I still until you came along never even heard of these people.

Watch.

Nodoginafight said "I want all white children to die by starvation!" And all of Nodoginafight's inner circle friends who are black panther members agreed with him... I saw it on his facebook, with a picture of him eating a McDonald's hamburger in front of a hungry white child.

Prove me wrong nodoginafight... I mean, I said it, so it must all be 100% fact! Sad to see your such a racist! Oh well I guess....

Why?
How about this?...I don't fucking care.

You assholes have been yelling RACIST! since at least '08.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

I think they're the ones that are racist for treating special groups "differently". :evil:

Like his racist poppa before him..

Rand Paul will never be President.

The fact that his father had similar difficulties won't help I'm sure.

Actually it has helped a lot. Most people and by most i mean 100% knew Ron Paul was not a racist... This upset people to see the race card being played seeing they had nothing else to attack Paul with. Thus degrading the "white guilt" and in fact motivating people to research issues like this rather than simply take the word of real racists, such as yourself, as fact.

Today the race card brings on a collective sigh.

Rand Paul has no chance to be president. First of all, the GOP would never nominate him. The defense lobby wouldn't let them.

Rand Paul has no chance to be president. First of all, the GOP would never nominate him. The defense lobby wouldn't let them.

And as we found out Democrats don't care about voting for someone who actually tries to cut military spending so he can't get any swing voters...

It's amazing how the machinery of character assassination works. Conservatives and everyone withing 100 miles of them must be squeaky clean but a liberal can be texting photos of his dork to teenagers and he is a leading candidate for mayor of NYC. It just shows how, in order to support a liberal candidate, your critical thinking ability must be easily manipulated. Liberals stand up for women but drag their wives to mia copa press conferences to apologize for their husbands pedophilia. Conservatives are racists when they support a Hispanic man maliciously prosecuted but the Grand Dragon of the KKK is a distinguished Senate leader for the liberals. Conservatives starve children and throw wheel-chair bound seniors off the cliff.

Friggin shiny beads and distractions. It just shows how intellectually bankrupt and self-centered you have to be to swallow this crap year-after-year. Frankly, it insults the intelligence

no. he does not have a shot to start with - there are no votes.

minorities are glued to vote dimocrap for the next 200 years, so it does not matter.

Others are too divided to give him a real shot at the presidency.

You may be right about him not having a wide enough base of support to challenge for the White House.

I think if Republicans acted like they are interesting in hearing the point of view of minorities they could compete for that vote.

Actually Rand Paul did go to Howard University.

Rand Paul Delivers Speech at Howard University (Video and Text) - Washington Wire - WSJ

Almost forgot about that.

I wonder if they lobbied Obama into more military spending and wars or if Obama did that all on his own... either way, the Dem base voted for him a second time.

Obama always said Afghanistan was the "right" war to fight and he was going to escalate it.

That must of been sweet music to their ears..especially given that Iraq was winding down.

Forum List

Back