Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

Friggin shiny beads and distractions. It just shows how intellectually bankrupt and self-centered you have to be to swallow this crap year-after-year. Frankly, it insults the intelligence

So the statements and positions I quoted are just "distractions"?
No real reason for concern?

But refusing to deal with them and bring up the wrong doing of others isn't a distraction? Huh?

BTW - many have made the assumption that I've "given a pass" to others for their wrongdoing and racism. I haven't. If you were familiar with my posts you'd know that. Or maybe you are familiar with them and you just prefer to lie.
Whatever floats your boat.
It's easier to invent something to argue about than it is to directly address the actions .... if you're in the wrong.

The oddity about Rand Paul is that a huge amount of the Republican voter base that didn't like his father love Rand. Despite Rand being near identical to his father. How about we see if Rand runs, then see how he does before people try and make predictions, because if they/you are wrong, something tells me you won't apologize or hold yourself accountable.

And for the record, Ron's voter count like tripped from 2008 election to the 2012 election. Ron pulled almost 20% of all votes cast in the primaries, what if that kept up going into 2016?

Rand would have a shot if he would change his views on international relations.

Isolationism is not going to work. Staunch hawkishness is not going to work either.
But cold-blooded practicism ( he is our kind of SOB manner) is going to work.
On international arena there is not role for touchy-feely stupidity. It's our interests ONLY.

I will work because we are broke, and it's hard to make the case for more war while claiming to be a fiscal conservative. So it in fact is working. Not to mention it will pull a fuck ton of independents and even Democrat voters who have been so clearly disenfranchised by the Democratic politicians who have proven to be more pro military than Bush/Republicans.

no, it won't.

and supporting our SOB and manipulating others in order to do the job for us is not starting a new war - it is called smart international politics.

Rand Paul has no chance to be president. First of all, the GOP would never nominate him. The defense lobby wouldn't let them.

And as we found out Democrats don't care about voting for someone who actually tries to cut military spending so he can't get any swing voters...

You honestly think that we would have gotten less military spending from McCain or Romney than we got from Obama?

McCain and Romney were talking about invading Iran.

That's no joke.

Bill Ayers is a cop killer. Obama is BFFs with him. If that gets a pass, then shouldn't a guy wearing a tacky luchador mask?

Rand Paul has no chance to be president. First of all, the GOP would never nominate him. The defense lobby wouldn't let them.

And as we found out Democrats don't care about voting for someone who actually tries to cut military spending so he can't get any swing voters...

You honestly think that we would have gotten less military spending from McCain or Romney than we got from Obama?

Dude.... dude... This is a moment where in person I just stare at you like "if he just this fucking stupid.." And you look back at me and realize "oh fuck, he see's how stupid I am."

We're talking about Rand and Ron Paul and their non internationalist foreign policy. How the fuck did you skip to McCain/Mitt? No, McCain and Mitt would have given us about the same size military involvement in the world as Obama... Making Obama a Neocon or Mitt/McCain a progressive... you pick, either title you give them they are still the same... Did you vote for any of the 3, cuz I sure as fuck didn't for that very reason.

I posted several

No... You did not.

I apologize. I tried to post the following links, but they did not link. You are 100% correct. I apologize. The text is in the first post - the links did not link.

Free Beacon releases long-lost Southern Avenger excerpt | Haire of the Dog

Sorry, but I wasn't all that offended by anything here. The "Southern Avenger" sounds more like some sort of parody than anything that would offend me.

Statement of Principles

There was nothing racist at all in this link. The only part that advocated any sort of exclusionary policies was keeping gays and women out of the military. As we're all aware, that ship has sailed.

Former editor of Rand Paul?s Neo-Confederate staffer talks about the Southern Avenger | Haire of the Dog

Again, I wasn't bothered by any of that. At no point (though I admit I skimmed it) did I see anything that refered to any race as superior or inferior. If anything I just posted something just as "inflamitory" out of frustration with all this racist bullshit.

So again, I'm unimpressed. I see nothing that should shame Rand Paul. The moonbat messiah has collueges and minions in his administration that have praised Mao, promoted 9/11 truthtard theories, set off bombs in the Pentagon, and refused to enforce laws, or obey them.

That's no joke.

So to counter that Obama helped invade Egypt, Syria, Pakistan and Libya while expanding Afghanistan and tried to keep us in Iraq but was ultimately kicked out by the Iraq Government who used the deadline Bush agreed upon with the Iraq Government, or we would still be there.

But praise Obama for literally ending the Iraq war, not once, not twice, but three fucking times. The third time of course ending right on the Bush timetable to withdraw.

Last edited:
Bill Ayers is a cop killer. Obama is BFFs with him. If that gets a pass, then shouldn't a guy wearing a tacky luchador mask?

Eyah..

Cop killer..riiight.

Ayers got out of the weathermen before they started doing the really nasty shit.

But don't let history get in the way of a good rant.

And it doesn't seem to bother you none that little Jebby got poppa Bush to grant Orlando Bosch asylum.

How many bodies under that guys belt? 70? 80?

That's no joke.

So to counter that Obama helped invade Egypt, Syria, Pakistan and Libya while expanding Afghanistan and tried to keep us in Iraq but was ultimately kicked out by the Iraq Government who used the deadline Bush agreed upon with the Iraq Government, or we would still be there.

But praise Obama for literally ending the Iraq war, not once, not twice, but three fucking times. The third time of course ending right on the Bush timetable to withdraw.

:clap2: I'm all reped out for a while, so I owe you one.

Military spending is up, wars in other countries are currently happening with US involvement and in many cases created by US involvement. Iraq was ended on the Bush timetable while Obama tried to keep us there but was kicked out.

Swallow, you're a homophone so you trying to take Rand down just comes off as more politically bias because he has an R next to his name... Not to mention you voted of Obama, a real Openly racist person and not through unproven association but by his own actions and words. So please, you don't honestly give a fuck.

This is where you go off on a homophobic tangent and people like nodoginafight are still happy to have bigots like you defend them.

I ain't a homophobe, dude..I just don't like guys offering to swallow my jiz.

It's kind of creepy..in a faggot sorta way.

No offense..faggot.

He claims he isn't a homophobe, then calls someone a faggot.

:cuckoo: :clap2:

How dishonest it is to call someone a homophobe (meaning someone who has an irrational fear of something) because they have a moral objection to homosexuality.
Doesn't mean he's afraid of anything. Means he doesn't approve of it.

Guess you're an Obamaphobe?

actually in a modern political lingo a -phobe means a -hater.
It is not correct in a strictly terminology point of view, but we are4 not talking linguistics here, are we?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they lobbied Obama into more military spending and wars or if Obama did that all on his own... either way, the Dem base voted for him a second time.

Obama always said Afghanistan was the "right" war to fight and he was going to escalate it.

That must of been sweet music to their ears..especially given that Iraq was winding down.

Military spending is up, wars in other countries are currently happening with US involvement and in many cases created by US involvement. Iraq was ended on the Bush timetable while Obama tried to keep us there but was kicked out.

Swallow, you're a homophone so you trying to take Rand down just comes off as more politically bias because he has an R next to his name... Not to mention you voted of Obama, a real Openly racist person and not through unproven association but by his own actions and words. So please, you don't honestly give a fuck.

This is where you go off on a homophobic tangent and people like nodoginafight are still happy to have bigots like you defend them.

It was the Iraqis timetable. It was the first item on their new governments agenda. No immunity for US soldiers from Iraqi laws. Neither President Bush nor President Obama would keep our troop in that situation.

Obama always said Afghanistan was the "right" war to fight and he was going to escalate it.

That must of been sweet music to their ears..especially given that Iraq was winding down.

It was the Iraqis timetable. It was the first item on their new governments agenda. No immunity for US soldiers from Iraqi laws. Neither President Bush nor President Obama would keep our troop in that situation.

Bush put his name on the timetable. Obama tried to stay there... Iraq had an agreed upon contract with Bush, if it were not for that contract Obama would have stayed.

"The US suffered a major diplomatic and military rebuff on Friday when Iraq finally rejected its pleas to maintain bases in the country beyond this year."

Iraq rejects US request to maintain bases after troop withdrawal | World news | guardian.co.uk

easy as spelling google

Very likely if he does not put them down first and stomp on all racism. He will need to name names.

Very likely if he does not put them down first and stomp on all racism. He will need to name names.

If his clumsy backpedaling from his statements on the Civil Rights Act are any indication, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Did you know Mitt hates dogs. hires illegals over citizens and belongs to a racist church? Man, I bet you're thrilled you voted for him!

If his clumsy backpedaling from his statements on the Civil Rights Act are any indication, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Can you link me to the before and after statements on the civil rights issue... Rand seems to have the very same position as he has always had.

Forum List

Back