Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

Rand's wistful remembrances of the days of segregated restaurants would have cost him. It won him the Senate seat in bumpkin-filled Kentucky, but the rest of America isn't filled with slack jaw whites and long butt whores.

Don't lie to me and tell me that the main reason that conservatives hate the CRA is the mandate to share public spaces with blacks. It's what most of the age cohort of Paula Dean and the Zimmerman jury old bags miss most about the "good ol' days." Don't waste our time insisting otherwise.

Military spending is up, wars in other countries are currently happening with US involvement and in many cases created by US involvement. Iraq was ended on the Bush timetable while Obama tried to keep us there but was kicked out.

Swallow, you're a homophone so you trying to take Rand down just comes off as more politically bias because he has an R next to his name... Not to mention you voted of Obama, a real Openly racist person and not through unproven association but by his own actions and words. So please, you don't honestly give a fuck.

This is where you go off on a homophobic tangent and people like nodoginafight are still happy to have bigots like you defend them.

It was the Iraqis timetable. It was the first item on their new governments agenda. No immunity for US soldiers from Iraqi laws. Neither President Bush nor President Obama would keep our troop in that situation.

Bush put his name on the timetable. Obama tried to stay there... Iraq had an agreed upon contract with Bush, if it were not for that contract Obama would have stayed.

"The US suffered a major diplomatic and military rebuff on Friday when Iraq finally rejected its pleas to maintain bases in the country beyond this year."

Iraq rejects US request to maintain bases after troop withdrawal | World news | guardian.co.uk

easy as spelling google

President Bush tried many time to renegotiate the terms of that agreement as well before he left office. It was the Iraqis decision. But I agree if President Obama had been able to successfully renegotiate the terms of that agreement he would have kept our troops there. Btw we could have stayed if we wanted to subject out troops to Iraqi laws. We don't.

Last edited:
Barack Obama sat in a Black Separatist Church for 20 years.. No different from a White Supremacist Church so why all of the whining now?? Where were you ZOMBIES when Obama ran with the faux outrage?? SHOVE IT, straight up your asses.. NO ONE CARES ANY LONGER..

Rand is working against Cheney's daughter in the Wyoming senate primary. Thus the bullshit about being a racist. Anyone who bucks the establishment can expect the same treatment.

Wise the fuck up.

don't you love how the libs are judge and jury on what or who is racist?

Obama attended a racist church with a racist Rev. and it didn't hurt him.... you oh so TOLERANT ones just looked right past all that

Last edited:
No... You did not.

I apologize. I tried to post the following links, but they did not link. You are 100% correct. I apologize. The text is in the first post - the links did not link.

Free Beacon releases long-lost Southern Avenger excerpt | Haire of the Dog

Sorry, but I wasn't all that offended by anything here. The "Southern Avenger" sounds more like some sort of parody than anything that would offend me.

Statement of Principles

There was nothing racist at all in this link. The only part that advocated any sort of exclusionary policies was keeping gays and women out of the military. As we're all aware, that ship has sailed.

Former editor of Rand Paul?s Neo-Confederate staffer talks about the Southern Avenger | Haire of the Dog

Again, I wasn't bothered by any of that. At no point (though I admit I skimmed it) did I see anything that refered to any race as superior or inferior. If anything I just posted something just as "inflamitory" out of frustration with all this racist bullshit.

So again, I'm unimpressed. I see nothing that should shame Rand Paul. The moonbat messiah has collueges and minions in his administration that have praised Mao, promoted 9/11 truthtard theories, set off bombs in the Pentagon, and refused to enforce laws, or obey them.

If you support the Confederate position re: the Civil War, you are a racists. That's the liberal theory on the matter.

Barack Obama sat in a Black Separatist Church for 20 years.. No different from a White Supremacist Church so why all of the whining now?? Where were you ZOMBIES when Obama ran with the faux outrage?? SHOVE IT, straight up your asses.. NO ONE CARES ANY LONGER..

About Wright? Just so.

I don't see how being a neo-confederate makes one racist. In fact, I don't see how being a Confederate made one racist.

Could some enlightened leftie or available neocon explain it?

I think the people implying Rand Paul is racist are full of shit.

Rand is not racist, but many of the libertarians and some of the far right who are attracted to him are clearly racist.

He must repudiate them and rebuke them, publicly and often, saying "such have no business supporting me, unless they admit they were wrong and move forward to the right."

I don't see how being a neo-confederate makes one racist. In fact, I don't see how being a Confederate made one racist.

Could some enlightened leftie or available neocon explain it?

I think the people implying Rand Paul is racist are full of shit.

It's back to everything and everyone is a racist with them...Look what they are doing to a Hispanic Zimmerman after being found not guilty...they are real RACIST..

Rand is not racist, but many of the libertarians and some of the far right who are attracted to him are clearly racist.

He must repudiate them and rebuke them, publicly and often, saying "such have no business supporting me, unless they admit they were wrong and move forward to the right."

Spoken like a politically correct Soviet.

Why should he care what they have to say?

It couldn't be because the good old lefties and neocons are running their annual guilt by association propaganda drive, could it?

Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

No.

Rand Paul will cost Rand Paul a shot at the WH.

His ignorance of the Constitution and its case law along with his tinfoil hat obsession with ‘drones’ renders him unqualified.

Rand Paul is one of the very few politicians who understand that the constitution does not depend on case law. The constitution was written for people to read and understand, not for a pompous gaggle of equivocators to explain.

I will be pleased when he ascends the White House steps to take up residence. At last, someone who isn't a lawyer or an academic, who has sense enough to run the executive branch of the government, will be in charge.

It's high time.

Actually, anyone who construes from what I wrote that denouncing racism is communist has all the reading skill of a rutabaga. I will explain it to you, since you appear to have ridden the short bus to school

You see, the Soviets were fond of forcing people to denounce other people because they deemed it politically expedient. The Nazis did it as well as the American as apple pie McCarthyites of whom you remind me.

Nope, your statement reminds me of the Soviets because of its totalitarian, statist nature.

Clear now?

Let me know if I used any words you didn't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't hurt Obama see Reverend Wright much like sex scandals became irrelevant after Clinton's didn't matter alleged racist associations will no longer matter because of Obama and Wright.

Forum List

Back