Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

Being called racist has no meaning anymore. The term has been thrown around so much in the last 5yrs nobody much cares if you call them racist or not. That is probably the worst thing obama/holder has done to the nation. It has made white people comfortable being labeled racist. The word has no meaning to anyone other than a few far left racebaiters.

Two members of Rand Paul's Inner Circle:
Chris Hightower's MLK Birthday MySpace posting:
"Happy N----R Day" (it included a picture of a black man being lynched?)

As for Jack Hunter:

He was an avid supporter of Sam Francis. Who wrote:

"We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called “affirmative action” and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races. "
- Sam Francis Council of Conservative Citizens Statement of Principles

Hunter compared Abraham Lincoln to Adolf Hitler and Ike Turner, and continued to profess the erroneous claim that the primary cause of the Civil War was not the fight over slavery, ignoring the decades of American history leading up to war, the vice president of the confederacy Alexander Pope's "Conerstone Speech," and South Carolina’s very own Declaration of the Immediate Causes for Secession, which clearly note that protecting slavery was the preeminent motivation of state leaders.

Someone who knows Jack Hunter well and worked with him for years:
Former editor of Rand Paul?s Neo-Confederate staffer talks about the Southern Avenger | Haire of the Dog

“Let’s convince the producers of the Patriot to reshoot a scene in which Spike Lee and Kweisi Mfume are both tied to trees while Mel Gibson whips the hell out of them,” Hunter continued. “Mr. Lee and Mr. Mfume will get the pity they so desperately desire, and millions of Americans—especially the Southern Avenger—will get a real kick out of watching them squirm.”

Sothern Nationalist Network calling Hunter a coward because Hunter is now downplaying his racist views:

The cowardice of Jack Hunter | Southern Nationalist Network

Not if Bill Ayers and Jeremiah wright didn't cost Odumma

looks like his own people are calling him out for backpedaling.

from the OP:
Sothern Nationalist Network calling Hunter a coward because Hunter is now downplaying his racist views:

The cowardice of Jack Hunter | Southern Nationalist Network "

There has yet to be any proof anywhere posted that these are Hunter's "people." Nobody has given a single quote of Hunter's that proves he's a racist.

I guess if Hunter never did anything wrong, he wouldn't have tried to distance himself from is own past,

and Rand Paul wouldn't have gotten rid of him.

Racism is pretty much losing its punch. So many people are now racists, that the word is almost meaningless. At the rate the race baiters are going, Rand Paul will have a majority of votes if only racists vote for him.

False. Folks are no longer racists because they see the fallacy of your stupidity concerning race. You should receive the doofus award for misrecognition. Follks like you are making yourselves irrelevant.

Last edited:

from the OP:

There has yet to be any proof anywhere posted that these are Hunter's "people." Nobody has given a single quote of Hunter's that proves he's a racist.

I guess if Hunter never did anything wrong, he wouldn't have tried to distance himself from is own past,

Whether or not he was racist was never the point. He became a distraction and so Rand had to let him go. Happens all the time in politics.

Whether or not he was racist was never the point. He became a distraction and so Rand had to let him go. Happens all the time in politics.

He didn't become a 'distraction' for not being a racist.

He became a distraction because so many people began claiming he was a racist. So far nobody has bothered trying to actually prove it.

If any of you think Rand Paul could be president,

try this exercise...we'll start by giving him all the states Romney won,

and you tell us what states he can take from the Democrats to make up the difference he'd need to win.

He became a distraction because so many people began claiming he was a racist. So far nobody has bothered trying to actually prove it.

Sorry, but I'm not about to try to prove he's a racist to someone like you who doesn't think there's any such thing as racism.

Sorry, but I'm not about to try to prove he's a racist to someone like you who doesn't think there's any such thing as racism.

Well then maybe you can prove that I don't believe there's such a thing as racism.

The proof has been posted here - willful ignorance doesn't make it disappear.

from the OP:

The cowardice of Jack Hunter | Southern Nationalist Network "

Yup, he's trying to distance himself from his ol' racist buddies in an effort to save face and they are calling him out on that.

Well then maybe you can prove that I don't believe there's such a thing as racism.

Is it racist to believe that America would cease to be America if it had a non-white majority?

Is it racist to believe that America would cease to be America if it had a non-white majority?

Can't prove it then, huh?

And before you go on to claim victory, I'm not answering your question because the burden of proof is not on me to prove that I believe racism exists. You claimed that was my belief so it's your job to prove it. Not that I expect that to stop you.

Is it racist to post a message that says "Happy Nig--r Day" with a photo of a black man being lynched on MLK's birthday?

Of course Kennedy here will say no or just pretend it didn't happen. (Wouldn't it just suck to be stuck with THAT as your best argument?)

If any of you think Rand Paul could be president,

try this exercise...we'll start by giving him all the states Romney won,

and you tell us what states he can take from the Democrats to make up the difference he'd need to win.

Florida, Virginia, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada

Forum List

Back