Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

While all reactionaries are conservatives, not all conservatives are reactionaries.

Missourian does not like being outed as a wing nut reactionary, but there you have it.

The Reactionary Moment is over, M.

It's been three years Fake Jake, and I'm STILL waiting for you to post ONE conservative on this board you agree with.

While all reactionaries are conservatives, not all conservatives are reactionaries.

Missourian does not like being outed as a wing nut reactionary, but there you have it.

It's been three years Fake Jake, and I'm STILL waiting for you to post ONE conservative on this board you agree with.

Wing Nuts do not get to determine who is Conservative, only reactionary.

If willful ignorance is the only way Rand can be "forgiven" then I don't see much of a chance for him.

And so far, that's the only defense I've seen.

Wing Nuts do not get to determine who is Conservative, only reactionary.

:lmao:

You want to hear something funny Fake Jake?

It has been two years to the DAY...TO THE DAY!!!

Isn't that a hoot?

August 1st, 2011!

:lmao: :lol: :lol:

What are the chances of that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/178237-jakestarkey-come-on-down.html#post3942468

Thanks for the link. I said I did not not disagree with the statement that "every conservative poster" is false. That's correct. I do disagree with most reactionary conservatives, indeed.

You sprang the trap on yourself.

This deserves it's own thread.

Thanks Fake nodog for reminding me of Fake Jake's Obfuscation on this most auspicious of days.

I have corrected Missourian on language.

Now Missourian believes his idelogy is mainstream Americanism, am I right, M?

Thanks Fake nodog for reminding me of Fake Jake's Obfuscation on this most auspicious of days.

You document your own lies and then claim it as evidence against others????

Pretty funny stuff. You think it works?? More power to ya.

Look, you're a demagogue and a partisan hack; so is there anything to back your claim of;

Chris Hightower's alleged MLK day post?

You know a link to the ThinkProgress or CPUSA post you cribbed it from?

Obama, Christie and now Fake Jake...you are batting 1000.

Keep up the good work!

Tell us how Truthmatters is the most honest poster on the board. :lmao:

That would be the icing on the cake.

I was really hoping to see an honest person tell me why Paul's racist associations don't mean he is a racist.

I've been disappointed.

I was really hoping to see an honest person tell me why Paul's racist associations don't mean he is a racist.

I've been disappointed.

Dude, you're just a demagogue seeking to slander and libel the opposition.

You're disappointed that you didn't get the traction you hoped for.

Still waiting for a valid link to this alleged Hightower myspace post?

So you want me to prove two negatives. You're a hoot. The burden of proof is on the people making the claims. You're claiming that Hunter is a racist, and that I don't believe racism exists, therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that Hunter is a racist and that I don't believe racism exists.

1. I don't have to prove my opinions are facts. That's why they call them opinions.

2. If you don't think believing that America can't be America without a white majority is racist, then I can't imagine what you think racism is.

1. Your opinions have to be based on facts, and the fact is that you pulled nonsense about me not believing in racism right out of the air.

2. Not answering your question doesn't mean you get to assume what my answer would be.

The substance of that question comes from a Jack Hunter quote.

You won't answer my question because either

1. you don't really think it's racist, which pretty much proves my point about you and racism, or,

2. you know it's racist but to acknowledge means we've proven that Hunter has in fact said racist things in the past.

You lose either way.

Missourian is condemned in his own postings from two years ago, so that is over for M.

Uncensored is a racist reactionary, so that is over for him.

Neither M or U's racism is wanted in the mainstream GOP.

If Rand ever said that American can only be America if it is majority white, then I cannot support him, period.

Give us the evidence, then or STFU.

Forum List

Back