Will Racist Associations Cost Rand Paul a Shot at the White House?

Fun to talk about but Rand does not stand a chance for Pres.

He could potentlally be a good Veep pick.

The fact that you didn't answer my question proves it.

The burden of proof is on you to show that Hunter never said anything racist. I claimed that you don't think there's anything that's racist.

You have no desire to prove me wrong, as evidenced by the fact that you wouldn't answer the above question.

I therefore have no reason to change my opinion about you.

So you want me to prove two negatives. You're a hoot. The burden of proof is on the people making the claims. You're claiming that Hunter is a racist, and that I don't believe racism exists, therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that Hunter is a racist and that I don't believe racism exists.

1. I don't have to prove my opinions are facts. That's why they call them opinions.

2. If you don't think believing that America can't be America without a white majority is racist, then I can't imagine what you think racism is.

1. Your opinions have to be based on facts, and the fact is that you pulled nonsense about me not believing in racism right out of the air.

2. Not answering your question doesn't mean you get to assume what my answer would be.

What wasn't 'politics' about this thread?

It's pure politics. It's just embarassing to some so they tried to hide it in the hinterlands.

Right, because a thread on race obviously doesn't belong in the race relations forum. Quit whining. Or gee, maybe you'll just go ahead and make this same thread for the third time in the wrong forum so that it can be moved again.

So you don't think his racist associations would be a problem?
Or that folks would ignore it if he were only Veep candidate?

Or are you in the Kennedy camp of shove your fingers in your ears and pretend ????

Or are you in the Kennedy camp of shove your fingers in your ears and pretend ????

He is not a racist. His problem, like Obama, is that some of his people have racist pasts.

What wasn't 'politics' about this thread?

It's pure politics. It's just embarassing to some so they tried to hide it in the hinterlands.

Right, because a thread on race obviously doesn't belong in the race relations forum. Quit whining. Or gee, maybe you'll just go ahead and make this same thread for the third time in the wrong forum so that it can be moved again.

Not whining - laughing.

Handicapping a potential candidate's chances at the White House isn't "political"???
Yeah - right.
Just as dishonest as your "anonymous staffer" gambit.

You're dishonesty is starting to mount up.

I honestly think that Kentucky and West Virginia are the only two states he stands an outside chance of winning. Maybe Mississippi, South Carolina, and Alabama.

And what do those states all have in common?

Weren't you a big Romney supporter?

How'd that work out?

Wait...wait...you voted for Obama, didn't you.

I remember now.

Well, no wonder you love Chris Christie!

It all makes sense now.

Yep, took me a minute to remember...here it is...

Obama isn't my ideal by any means, but better than Romney. That's my feeling anyway and as it turns out a majority of Americans agreed with me.

He is not a racist. His problem, like Obama, is that some of his people have racist pasts.

You saying Obama hired William Ayers or Reverend Wright to speak on his behalf????

Obama drank coffee once with Ayers. He didn't hire him to speak on his behalf.

No..Rand's problem is he's pretty much a racist.

Like his pop.

You saying Obama hired William Ayers or Reverend Wright to speak on his behalf????

You need to stay on track, son.

Obama drank coffee once with Ayers. He didn't hire him to speak on his behalf.

Neither of those folks were racist.

Weren't you a big Romney supporter?

How'd that work out?

I remember now.

It all makes sense now.

Obama isn't my ideal by any means, but better than Romney. That's my feeling anyway and as it turns out a majority of Americans agreed with me.

I appreciate your doing the work of proving for me that you were just pulling crap out of your a$$.

Not whining - laughing.

Handicapping a potential candidate's chances at the White House isn't "political"???
Yeah - right.

Whining.

Another "centrist" poser Obamabot, trying to torpedo a conservative.

Why don't you and Fake Jake siddle into a corner together and see what else you have in common.

I remember now.

It all makes sense now.

I appreciate your doing the work of proving for me that you were just pulling crap out of your a$$.

That you are a fake as shit poser?

No fucking problem.

Anytime I can help, just let me know.

Not whining - laughing.

Yeah - right.

No, you're whining. The Politics forum is for general political topics. If, however, there is a forum for a specific topic, which can still be political in nature, it goes in that forum. Thus, your topic on race goes in the race relations forum despite also being political. It's not rocket science.

He wouldn't be an "anonymous" staffer, since we know his name. He was, however, a staffer, and it's not dishonest to point this out. Unless you have some evidence that he and Rand were bosom buddies outside of the campaign then he was merely a staffer.

But by all means, keep talking about "my are" dishonesty while you blatantly ignore the fact that I rebutted all of your claims regarding Hunter's alleged racism.

While all reactionaries are conservatives, not all conservatives are reactionaries.

Missourian does not like being outed as a wing nut reactionary, but there you have it.

The Reactionary Moment is over, M.

Forum List

Back