Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

That's because hollyweird steals your soul along with your character therefore making you it's slave.

You are supposed to just sit there while a Wiesel of a man goes for your juglar with laughs, giggle's, and grins while defaming you, and your family or whatever else he decides to say or do to you.

The worst part is that they usually have you laughing along as for example as they "verbally rape your wife" but you have to sit there as if to agree with it all. How pathetic is that ??

Making a joke about a woman who shaved her quite obviously full head of hair by comparing her to a strong female character in a movie is tantamount to verbally raping her?

I've seen some pretty ludicrous woke snowflake shit before, but this takes the cake. The hyperbole is in the absolute stratosphere.

A third major Will Smith project is shelved. Netflix and Apple pull their bids on a biopic based on his autobiography ‘Will’.

Making a joke about a woman who shaved her quite obviously full head of hair by comparing her to a strong female character in a movie is tantamount to verbally raping her?

I've seen some pretty ludicrous woke snowflake shit before, but this takes the cake. The hyperbole is in the absolute stratosphere.
Wait one damned minute here boy... First off I was talking about a normal married couple in which I thought Will and his wife were, otherwise until the board taught me differently (I don't follow hollyweird like that, and I damned sure don't watch the Oscars etc), so in a normal situation my comments would stand regarding the reporting of the event.

Now I'm still not letting hollyweird off the hook, because they've played America like a damned fiddle, and they've brainwashed people to THINK that they should just sit there while they bitch slap you with their so called joke's and their so called comedic (hidden behind comedy), digs against your family, your character, your dignity etc.

Done seen to many strong men and strong women broken down by hollyweird over time, so you can sit there making excuses for it, but screw that. It's why you see them trying to tell you now that you best not refer to a woman as a woman anymore or a man as a man anymore or rather you best call that pregnant mother a birthing person etc.

Don't you ever refer to anything I ever say again as being woke because you'd be wrong.

A third major Will Smith project is shelved. Netflix and Apple pull their bids on a biopic based on his autobiography ‘Will’.
Pffft... Netflix ? Oh the one that had the children dancing, and dressed like sex objects as if that was supposed to be some documentary or something people should see ? Go Netflix, as in "Go Brandon". Go Apple too.

They can all bust Hell wide open together.

despite Will's best efforts...

FPqa6Z1X0AEk1bJ

The Academy bans Will Smith from attending the Oscars and any other Academy events for 10 years...lolwhat

FP1-KOUXsA0Lt3L

The Academy bans Will Smith from attending the Oscars and any other Academy events for 10 years...lolwhat

FP1-KOUXsA0Lt3L
Lol. I saw that and started a thread on the new “sanctions.” And I am wondering if you are also (as I am) finding it amusing to contemplate what would happen if (during his banishment) he were to land a gig that got him another academy award? 🤣

Lol. I saw that and started a thread on the new “sanctions.” And I am wondering if you are also (as I am) finding it amusing to contemplate what would happen if (during his banishment) he were to land a gig that got him another academy award? 🤣
that would be funny, yes...awkward!

American Justice is Will Smith getting punished more than Kyle Rittenhouse ever will be.

Just watch. Rittenhouse will have a conservative podcast (if not a radio gig!) before the Academy lets Smith return.

as a kid, Will tried to dunk like Dr J while wearing cowboy boots. that tells you all you need to know that he's a fucking nut

Last edited:
ok this is impressive. Will Smith improvising and playing Beethoven on the piano on Fresh Prince. "God doesn't care if you hit the notes right", he later bellowed

well this didn't take long at all. Last night Dave Chapelle was attacked on stage by a tranny for cryinoutloud. As i had said previously...this is what was coming from the Will Smith Slap of Chris Rock...now all comedians or even people on stage will be at risk over this one thing.

Forum List

Back