Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

Wait a minute now, man slaps man, and slapped man doesn't fight back, but the one who slapped the man (who at best didn't fight back), ummmmmmmm is the wimp ??? I'm confused... ROTFLMBO.
Yep. Fighting back isn’t the hallmark of macho. And striking the first blow (striking any blow) over a mere joke isn’t indicative of not being a wimp.

You certainly do seem to be confused.

Yep. Fighting back isn’t the hallmark of macho. And striking the first blow (striking any blow) over a mere joke isn’t indicative of not being a wimp.

You certainly do seem to be confused.
Say something about my wife with me sitting there, and if I think that it's a disrespectful dig at her, then all I can say is get ready, because your ace is going to get a response that you won't like at-tall.... B)

Say something about my wife with me sitting there, and if I think that it's a disrespectful dig at her, then all I can say is get ready, because your ace is going to get a response that you won't like at-tall.... B)
Bullshit. At an academy award show where “stars” take stupid joke at their expense all the time? I respect Chris Rock for his reaction. But I’m no Chris Rock. I’d have dropped Will Smith without a moment’s thought…. LMNOP)

Bullshit. At an academy award show where “stars” take stupid joke at their expense all the time? I respect Chris Rock for his reaction. But I’m no Chris Rock. I’d have dropped Will Smith without a moment’s thought…. LMNOP)
You'll drop Will Smith, but sympathy for the shock jock Chris Rock eh ? How about they both got pulled into the classic fight caused by a woman demanding her honor be fought for ???? Seen it a million times in the past. Heck I got family that had to stop carrying their wives with them to parties where drinking was involved, because almost every time they ended up being required to defend their wives honor before the party was over. In fact their wives loved watching them fight to defend their honor... lol

Then I suggest you never take her to see a comedian.
No you're wrong about that... Not sure how old you are, but the type's of lows the comedian's of today are reaching for, ummm definitely could get a response all depending on the way the so called comedy was used.

You'll drop Will Smith, but sympathy for the shock jock Chris Rock eh ? How about they both got pulled into the classic fight caused by a woman demanding her honor be fought for ???? Seen it a million times in the past. Heck I got family that had to stop carrying their wives with them to parties where drinking was involved, because almost every time they ended up being required to defend their wives honor before the party was over. In fact their wives loved watching them fight to defend their honor... lol
I’d punch back immediately. Yes. Immediate reaction to the commencement of an attack by that bitch, Smith.

And Chris Rock isn’t a shock jock since he’s not a “jock” at all. Howard Stern is a shock jock because he hosts a radio show (disc jockey).

Jada’s “honor” wasn’t assailed. Her fucking baldness was. It was a joke. I don’t think it matters if it was a good joke or a bad joke or even if it was in bad taste. Bottom line: it was just a joke. The response to a joke is laughter or a groan or maybe some heckling. But a bitch slap? Please. Spare me the outrage. We learned as kids that such behavior is wrong.

No you're wrong about that... Not sure how old you are, but the type's of lows the comedian's of today are reaching for, ummm definitely could get a response all depending on the way the so called comedy was used.
Commenting on a woman with a quite obviously full head of hair who has shaved it is a low?

Good grief. Don Rickles was doing worse than that a half century ago.

I’d punch back immediately. Yes. Immediate reaction to the commencement of an attack by that bitch, Smith.

And Chris Rock isn’t a shock jock since he’s not a “jock” at all. Howard Stern is a shock jock because he hosts a radio show (disc jockey).

Jada’s “honor” wasn’t assailed. Her fucking baldness was. It was a joke. I don’t think it matters if it was a good joke or a bad joke or even if it was in bad taste. Bottom line: it was just a joke. The response to a joke is laughter or a groan or maybe some heckling. But a bitch slap? Please. Spare me the outrage. We learned as kids that such behavior is wrong.
Hmmm, you ain't one of them fellers that a man could spit in your face, kick your dog, and tell your wife that she missed the boat are you ?? Funny how you are talking smack against Will Smith, and yet defending Chris Rock in the situation, even suggesting what Rock should have done in response to Will, as if Rock was clean and Will was the one that fired the first shot.

Maybe Will Smith had his belly full of the expected wimping out that hollyweird demands of it's slave's, otherwise until Will stepped out and broke the control ?

Funny how so many fall right in line with hollyweird, even though hollyweird is responsible for so much societal dysfunction today. Shameful.....

Hmmm, you ain't one of them fellers that a man could spit in your face, kick your dog, and tell your wife that she missed the boat are you ?? Funny how you are talking smack against Will Smith, and yet defending Chris Rock in the situation, even suggesting what Rock should have done in response to Will, as if Rock was clean and Will was the one that fired the first shot.

Maybe Will Smith had his belly full of the expected wimping out that hollyweird demands of it's slave's, otherwise until Will stepped out and broke the control ?

Funny how so many fall right in line with hollyweird, even though hollyweird is responsible for so much societal dysfunction today. Shameful.....
Have you always been a douche? Did you get an advanced degree in douchebaggery? Because, seriously, you’re very good at it.

Heartbroken. Um hm. So are all the others that had to deal with his temper tantrum and gave him a standing ovation after smacking Rock.
Someone should smack HIM...and his wife...and his son.

Yeah, the guy is fine with a serial adultereress, but THIS is where he decides to "take a stand"?

He probably pretty much ended his career when this all works itself out. But maybe he thought thru the consequences (but I doubt it)

Yeah, the guy is fine with a serial adultereress, but THIS is where he decides to "take a stand"?

He probably pretty much ended his career when this all works itself out. But maybe he thought thru the consequences (but I doubt it)
He will be back making mega-millions in another movie in no time.

Yep, when you look at the dysfunction in it all, it really makes no sense, other than all of a sudden Will thought that him and his wife were regular people again, and that's when he attacked years of hollyweird slavery by way of one of the biggest mouth's out their in la la land. Later when crying he realized that he was still a slave and had to get back in line.

Forum List

Back