Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

If she grew her hair out, that's not a problem...

jada-pinkett-today-main-190321.jpg
Yes.....that's only if it still grows out.

She is a beautiful woman who lives in an absolutely enormous palatial estate. She is pampered and coddled at every turn, has everything she could possibly want and is one of the most utterly privileged people in America. She has a full head of hair with possibly the very tiniest, insignificant little spot that is thinner, and she has seized upon this as a way to generate sympathy and a sense of victimhood. For the woke left, being a victim is integral to the Stalinist politics and this also allows her to gain even GREATER privilege than she already has because of her station in life and skin color.

Wow, do you wake up every morning with your brain thinking, "How does this fit into my rigid idealogical framework?" That seems a bit tiring.

You haven't seen the woman's medical chart, have you? Because you are making a lot of assumptions.

It's all complete bull shit as anybody can see quite plainly by simply looking at her head. You are too stupid to do that and too bitter over the fact you amount to absolutely nothing in life, and so are triggered to want to see people attacked physically at her demand to enforce her enormous privilege even more.

I've accomplished more by age 30 than you did in your whole failed life, Dogbreath.

The actual Karens in this situation are those so outraged by an innocuous little joke that they go ballistic.

You condone Smith assaulting a much smaller man, Pinkett laughing about him doing so and that little twerp Jaden bragging "that's how we do it" while placing all blame on a little harmless joke.

And you make it sound like he curb-stomped the little punk, which is actually how we do it downtown.

He slapped him. Get over it.

It already grows. She shaves it off.
She probably shaves it off because when her hair grows out it looks thin or has bald patches.
My wife went to a hairdresser and had her hair straightened.....and it almost all fell out and would never grow back thick like it was before. So after trying for several years to get it to grow back we just gave up and bought wigs.
This is really common in the black community.

Wow, do you wake up every morning with your brain thinking, "How does this fit into my rigid idealogical framework?" That seems a bit tiring.

You haven't seen the woman's medical chart, have you? Because you are making a lot of assumptions.

I've accomplished more by age 30 than you did in your whole failed life, Dogbreath.

And you make it sound like he curb-stomped the little punk, which is actually how we do it downtown.

He slapped him. Get over it.

Who needs a medical chart when you can look at her head??

You think being black gives you a pass....which makes you a racist.
What kind of pass does it give you.
Assholes come in all shapes, sizes, and skin colors.
You've proven that.

And just because some Republican paid reparations somewhere in God knows what city or state doesn't mean I had anything to do with it.
This is why you're a racist. Because racists think everyone in a group is exactly the same....and guilty of the same crime.
You stupid ass idiot, President Reagan paid Japanese-Americans reparations not a Republican somewhere.
Being married to a black woman doesn't mean I can't be a racist....as much as being black doesn't mean you can't be a racist. Thinking that way only proves it.
Give that weak ass argument a break, hell the slave master sleep with black women and hated the black man at the same time.
But ask your white friends (if you have any) if they would marry an African-American or want their kids to marry one. I bet you wouldn't want your kids (if you have any) marrying white kids.
The fact that I was willing to do so despite the wishes of my parents and relatives means I have a much more open mind than you ever will have.
I guess you have to tell yourself something. I have read your racist posts for years, go feed that bullshit to someone else.

What kind of pass does it give you.

You've proven that.

You stupid ass idiot, President Reagan paid Japanese-Americans reparations not a Republican somewhere.

Give that weak ass argument a break, hell the slave master sleep with black women and hated the black man at the same time.

I guess you have to tell yourself something. I have read your racist posts for years, go feed that bullshit to someone else.
I've read your racist posts every day (that I didn't have you on ignore).

Why is it that every post you publish has racial undertones?

Don't you have anything else to think about?

I just read that Smith did yet another classy act (not).....which was, in his show of bravado, he also hawked a loogie on floor. It did not say if it was before or after, but I presume it was after, which would go along with the line of his being all offended.

What a fucking loser he is. Too bad he didn't slip in it.

When you think of it, his slap with an open hand was classy. Open, like his marriage. He probably wish it was closed, but he would look too manly.

Anyways, at the end, Will Smith still took home an Oscar. Oscar, the award, not the Mexican guy who fuck his wife while he watch in the corner.

To clarify, Will got the Oscar for the best actor category, not for lifetime achievement. That Oscar went to plumber that unclogged Jada's shower drain.

Last edited:
When you think of it, his slap with an open hand was classy. Open, like his marriage. He probably wish it was closed, but he would took too manly.

Anyways, at the end, Will Smith still took home an Oscar. Oscar, the award, not the Mexican guy who fuck his wife while he watch in the corner.

To clarify, Will got the Oscar for the best actor category, not for lifetime achievement. That Oscar went to plumber that unclogged Jada's shower drain.
Speaking of Mexican, Smith bullied the hell out of Paul Rodriguez while filming Ali.

Straight wigs. Wavy long wigs. Blacks do NOT have that kind of hair. Period. Therefore....CULTURAL APPROPIATION. Next time they bitch about dreadlocks or weaves/braids on a white woman, remember the For Jada Slap by her cuckholded bully husband. IF blacks lose their hair or want to wear a wig, why not get an afro style one? You know, be proud of their heritage, dna, body style, etc? But you never see a black with an afro wig. It's always european style wigs.

And therefore..I say mfffffffffft to those that whine about non colored people getting a tan, wearing african style apparel, etc.:eusa_shhh:

You think being black gives you a pass....which makes you a racist.
Assholes come in all shapes, sizes, and skin colors.

And just because some Republican paid reparations somewhere in God knows what city or state doesn't mean I had anything to do with it.
This is why you're a racist. Because racists think everyone in a group is exactly the same....and guilty of the same crime.

Being married to a black woman doesn't mean I can't be a racist....as much as being black doesn't mean you can't be a racist. Thinking that way only proves it.
But ask your white friends (if you have any) if they would marry an African-American or want their kids to marry one. I bet you wouldn't want your kids (if you have any) marrying white kids.
The fact that I was willing to do so despite the wishes of my parents and relatives means I have a much more open mind than you ever will have.
No bigger racists on this planet than blacks. In fact blacks hate blacks more than anyone and since all other ethnicities from the yellows to the mocha colored aaaaand reds really cannot stand blacks and point their fingers and laugh at them whenever they get a chance, that says a lot. I mean blacks have slaughtered more blacks than all of those different colors combined and it isn't close. Like we say, this world is lost and their separation and destruction of this country is complete with their useful idiotic democrats. They hate trying to explain the genocides in Rwanda or address the rape capital of the world the Congo. Which is all related to why they don't address the Trans Sahara slave trade by which that industry began trading with the Europeans with the property that the Muslim tribes and empires had already enslaved. Yeah, all related to why they don't address the black on black crimes which is a virtual epidemic and makes whatever the kkk have done look like a black charity organization.

But

Superbadbrutha doesn't care. Too ignorant and enslaved by his democrat massas. Same massas that owned him, fought against their freedom and schooling and buying and now use them as political cannon fodder. Too stupid.

Cause, "black voters ain't black if they vote for Trump," and we should all know "that poor kids are just as bright as white kids." According to their massa biden.

They are so pathetic and embarrassments to their own race. Especially Superbadbrutha and his ignorant types.

Straight wigs. Wavy long wigs. Blacks do NOT have that kind of hair. Period. Therefore....CULTURAL APPROPIATION. Next time they bitch about dreadlocks or weaves/braids on a white woman, remember the For Jada Slap by her cuckholded bully husband. IF blacks lose their hair or want to wear a wig, why not get an afro style one? You know, be proud of their heritage, dna, body style, etc? But you never see a black with an afro wig. It's always european style wigs.

And therefore..I say mfffffffffft to those that whine about non colored people getting a tan, wearing african style apparel, etc.:eusa_shhh:

I think that most, if not all straight dark hair wigs are made of hair from Indian women.

Unironically, Chris Rock made a movie about it.

Forum List

Back