Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

There is nothing those hypocrites wouldn't do to get on top. Once they get there, they preach about "morality".
I especially like the way Jada (the one who does not appear to be missing so much as a single follicle of hair) laughed at her big husband slapping the little guy while having the audacity to call for a " time of healing". Meanwhile, her spoiled brat son offers the actual family position on all of this by tweeting "that's how we do things"

What arrogant phonies they all are.

I especially like the way Jada (the one who does not appear to be missing so much as a single follicle of hair) laughed at her big husband slapping the little guy while having the audacity to call for a " time of healing". Meanwhile, her spoiled brat son offers the actual family position on all of this by tweeting "that's how we do things"

Those uppity negroes upset you, don't they?

Says the guys who believe in talking snakes.

Punk comedian gets bitchslapped and you guys treat it like a national crisis.

Punk got bitch slapped by a cuck. No, it's not national crisis, just Hollywood hypocrisy at its finest. Even Jada laughed on that joke.

You see, when Chris Rock was talking woman with bad hair and no sense of humor, I thought he was talking about Amy Schumer.

Says the guys who believe in talking snakes.

Punk comedian gets bitchslapped and you guys treat it like a national crisis.
When I commenced this little thread, I didn’t realize it pertained to a “national crisis.” Maybe that’s because it doesn’t. Your spin is baseless. As usual.

Also, Chris Rock isn’t a punk. I don’t always agree with his views, but I do recognize that he’s pretty fucking funny. And, he sure knows how to take a hit.

And for whatever it’s worth, apparently Rock has too much street in him to seek to press charges. Hell, Rock didn’t even seek to have that bitch, Will Smith, tossed out of the theater. My respect for Rock went up. Sadly for Will Smith and for his future career, I think he has revealed himself for the pussy he is.

When I commenced this little thread, I didn’t realize it pertained to a “national crisis.” Maybe that’s because it doesn’t. Your spin is baseless. As usual.

Also, Chris Rock isn’t a punk. I don’t always agree with his views, but I do recognize that he’s pretty fucking funny. And, he sure knows how to take a hit.

And for whatever it’s worth, apparently Rock has too much street in him to seek to press charges. Hell, Rock didn’t even seek to have that bitch, Will Smith, tossed out of the theater. My respect for Rock went up. Sadly for Will Smith and for his future career, I think he has revealed himself for the pussy he is.
The difference in IQ between the two must be at least 40 points at the very minimum.

I would press charges. Just for fun.

Punk got bitch slapped by a cuck. No, it's not national crisis, just Hollywood hypocrisy at its finest. Even Jada laughed on that joke.

You see, when Chris Rock was talking woman with bad hair and no sense of humor, I thought he was talking about Amy Schumer.

Really, because the insult seemed pretty directed at Jada to me.

I am not the one supporting the attack on Chris Rock for being uppity, you worthless subhuman.
Chris Rock got slapped because he insulted a man's sick wife.

I am not even a Christian, you worthless subhuman.
That's true, none of you religious right types have anything to do with what Jesus said.

Yeah, someone who makes fun of a sick woman is a punk.

Or not. How many guys are still leading men into their fifties? Smith has had a career that has spanned about 30 years, and had weathered some absolute bombs like "Wild Wild West."

Yeah, someone who makes fun of a sick woman is a punk.

Or not. How many guys are still leading men into their fifties? Smith has had a career that has spanned about 30 years, and had weathered some absolute bombs like "Wild Wild West."
Your posts all say the same thing...btw I see you upped your game by changing the format of your responses, where'd ya come with that? :abgg2q.jpg:

It was a constructed gimmick. And they are milking it for all it's worth.

Chris Rock clenched his face before Will Smith even raised his hand....he KNEW what was going to happen.
And Will Smith had to subdue a laugh after he "hit" Chris. IF he even made contact! Which I doubt.

The "Actors Patting Themselves on Their Backs" awards has lost HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of viewers because of their political wokeness of the past few years. So this year, they opted for the soap opera stance.

It was a constructed gimmick. And they are milking it for all it's worth.

Chris Rock clenched his face before Will Smith even raised his hand....he KNEW what was going to happen.
And Will Smith had to subdue a laugh after he "hit" Chris. IF he even made contact! Which I doubt.

The "Actors Patting Themselves on Their Backs" awards has lost HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of viewers because of their political wokeness of the past few years. So this year, they opted for the soap opera stance.

I can't see any reason why either of them would go along with this, because the individual men had nothing to gain from it.

Wait a minute now, man slaps man, and slapped man doesn't fight back, but the one who slapped the man (who at best didn't fight back), ummmmmmmm is the wimp ??? I'm confused... ROTFLMBO.

Forum List

Back