Will the Democrats abandon Kamala too?

Will the Democrats abandon Kamala too? - U get two votes, this isn't hard, even LT. can do this.

• Yep, I lean conserve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, I lean left

• Nope, I lean conserve

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nope, I lean left

• Nah, Joe's running, I lean conserve

• Nah, Uncle Joe's running, I lean left

• POTUS Trump trumps them all anyway.

• Trump's a threat to democracy and stuff

• Total voters

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
You get two votes. One if it suits you.

Heck I don't know, Democrats always make me ponder how come. I'm going to say it's Kamala Vs Trump, but what a laugh if they drop Kamala too. Personally, I think uncle joe is done. But then I expected that to become evident by two years into his POTUS. No kidding, 82 zillion votes for a guy in serious cognitive decline tucked away in his basement? Elderly abuse, TDS? What a country.

Just keep the narrative flowing and this Is what the democrats are going to ride on.

The will Bien stay/go mystery - will Harris stay/go mystery
They get to eat up air time with this scooby-dooby-do detective narrative of theirs. They played it all throughout the RNC and sucked up free air time and free media for themselves.

It reads like a novel. With AOC playing the damsel in distress "Noooooo Biden please don't go, he better not leave or else..."

Its all a game :laugh: it even comes with polls.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed there's no "Nope" option for us that walk straight and don't lean at all.

Based on their candidates and positions, the Democrats have placed themselves between a rock and a hard place no matter what they do. They best concentrate on putting their nose to the grindstone and making government work rather than developing new wacky ideas.

I won't pretend to know what the donkeys do at this stage.

But what I will happily say is I know for a fact they are equally perplexed by such a question.

And it is glorious to behold the chaotic panic and abject misery of the communist bastards.

Forum List

Back