Will the Dems Lose a Senator in Missouri?

Good Allah I hope so. Not making predictions, but the Democrats may have gone too far thinking the American People are really this stupid

A survey by the Missouri Scout shows 48 percent of likely voters are leaning toward Attorney General Josh Hawley, while 46 percent plan to choose McCaskill.

MO-Sen: Josh Hawley and Claire McCaskill still neck-and-neck amid Kavanaugh hubbub
there are other factors involved.

Why is the right wing against the Poor, but refuse to cut spending on an "unconstitutional drug war"? There is no power to provide for a War on Drugs. It is not one of the specifically enumerated powers. There is a power to provide for the general welfare.

Good Allah I hope so. Not making predictions, but the Democrats may have gone too far thinking the American People are really this stupid

A survey by the Missouri Scout shows 48 percent of likely voters are leaning toward Attorney General Josh Hawley, while 46 percent plan to choose McCaskill.

MO-Sen: Josh Hawley and Claire McCaskill still neck-and-neck amid Kavanaugh hubbub

267889_12852162.jpg

"Her, and then 9 others. The Donald would not allow me to flip all 25 democrat Senate seats. He said that would be 'showing off'"

This is the Wellstone memorial all over again....Di Fi's name will be mud in both parties...

Last edited:

once Trump withdraws Kavanaugh's nomination and picks another nominee, they'll forget McCaskill being against him...

once Trump withdraws Kavanaugh's nomination and picks another nominee, they'll forget McCaskill being against him...
...and then Hillary assumes her rightful place on the American throne

...and then Hillary assumes her rightful place on the American throne
Don't you think you are letting her occupy too much of your brain Frankie, for the limited amount of brain space that you have? :p

Kavanaugh will be on the USSC this Friday, 10/05/18. If not then, then in January after the GOP wins more Senate seats. Either way Kav is in.

I thought this a while ago.......the democrat party put their Red State hacks into a box. By trying to destroy Kavanaugh and his family they have pissed off Republicans and united the Never Trumpers, Trumpers, and establishment Republicans behind his confirmation....and punishing democrats. Where before they smeared Kavanaugh the Republican base was fat, dumb and happy with Trump's success and hated regular republicans...now they know that they can punish democrats at the polls in honor of Kavanaugh. Now the Red State democrats are facing an angry, rage filled Republican electorate....so voting no will make sure the republicans go out and vote...

A rough guess (best GOP case) for the Senate has the GOP flipping WV, MT, FL, ND, MO and IN and possibly losing NV, so a net gain of 5 seats. Worst case for the GOP is losing NV, TN and AZ or losing the Senate by 2 seats assuming that the dems hold serve in all of their states (very unlikely). Most likely is that the GOP picks up 2 or 3 seats.

Heller is a tossup.
The declassification of the witch hunt files and how they're handled is the main wild card about the election. The CA, NY, MA, IL and NJ Ds see nothing wrong with getting in bed with organized crime, much less leaking classified information to our enemies. NAFTA 2.0 will be another biggie for the same reason.

Forum List

Back